Old 4 Weeks Ago

smashithard is an unknown quantity at this point
Great Story !! Well done.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 4 Weeks Ago

love_couple has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by jatin2121 View Post
Thanks for giving your valuable feedback dear love couple. Yes there can be infinite possibilities. I don't hesitate to write intimate sexual scenes but the way characters developed in the story it was not desirable to force things on them. That would not have looked genuine and realistic and charm of this story was realism. Though many things were far from reality but still character displayed genuine human tendencies and so I let it to go to the end like a story where couple drift on the wrong path and then recover after a struggle. But we all see things differently and we all percieve differently. It's natural. Your observation is well taken and I thank you deeply for providing detailed feedback.

with regards
Jatin.
Yes , you are right on your part and i really respect and appreciate your views and whole of the plot .
But Imagine this lol...one day i as usual come from work and in full anticipation and curiousity open this story to read the next part and i see its the last update of the story
Personally i just could not see such a magnifiecnt story to end in such a dramatic way.i really wanted to see the story to move ahead and not end like that in a dramatic way.

We knew it was quite based on the realism but at the end of the day it was in adultery secion and i realllly wish to see things happening in sexual way in realism only because no other story had this exciting realism ..

And i just saw you are writing a part 2 also now.cheers to that !!
You have again given a reason to come home in anticipation .. lol

Old 4 Weeks Ago

love_couple has many secret admirers
O MY GODD !!
You are the author of The epic story "CHOTI SE BHOOL" !!

This was the first hindi erotic story i ever read randomly because i never read hindi sexual content. BUT WHAT A STORY IT WAS. I had loveddd each and every part of that story. The way you create excitement through your writing is something i really cant describe.
Hats off to you JATIN !!

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls