Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > More than a walk

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 17th July 2017

sf19697 has many secret admirers
Amazing story so far.. please continue...

AND

Please do give a bigger update if you can.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 17th July 2017

dingdong66 has received several accoladesdingdong66 has received several accoladesdingdong66 has received several accoladesdingdong66 has received several accolades
freinds thanks a lot for your continous support and feedback

I wll update shortly

Old 17th July 2017

amitkumarpal286 is beginning to get noticed
Brother please inform the timing and dates for every post when u posting a post

Old 17th July 2017

cupidangel1 is beginning to get noticed
Pls update

Old 18th July 2017

dingdong66 has received several accoladesdingdong66 has received several accoladesdingdong66 has received several accoladesdingdong66 has received several accolades
Payal was in parking area, hiding behind a car, her heartbeat pacing. She was waiting for colonel to leave so that she could go home safely without the fear of being chased by him. But he was not leaving. He was searching for her madly through the crowd. Touch of Colonel’s finger was still fresh in her asshole. He had played with it very roughly. Dirty old man.

She remained crouched behind the car for about ten minutes. Then suddenly she heard a voice behind her back.

“Ma’am ji he is gone.”

Startled she turned quickly. Vegetable seller was standing behind her. Same vegetable seller who had heard colonel’s dirty remark about her buttucks. She studied him carefully for the first time. He was a young man, maybe around 22 or 23. He had perceptible stubble on his face. If you forget about the fact that he was a vegetable seller then you can certainly see him as a good smart man. Which he really was.

“Who?” Payal said, trying to become ignorant.

“The man who said very dirty thing about you…” he said. Payal could see that boy was making lot of effort to utter a word. He wanted to say clearly what colonel had said but something was stopping him.

“Oh…Thank God…” Payal said.

“Who was he?”

“Just an old man…don’t worry I am fine…,”

“Can I walk you home?” he said.

Payal looked at the young man. He was certainly trying something with her. But he was not confident.

“Why?” Payal said.

“You…you must be worried about him. I thought you will feel safe with me…”

“Really. But I don’t know you. How can I feel safe with you…” Payal said.

“You bought brinjal from me. We are not strangers.”

“Yes. But still I know nothing about you…”

“I am pankaj…” he said with a shy smile.

“What about your shop?”

“My brother is there. It is his shop actually. I came today first time. He had some work so I managed in his absence. But he is back now.”

“Thank you but I don’t need your help,” Payal said, squeezing his cheeks. “Go try somewhere else.”

Payal started walking towards her home.

“I am not trying anything. Trust me. I really wanted to help. That man looked dangerous you know…” he said, walking beside her.

“Don’t want to give up huh…?” Payal said.

“I really want to help,” he said. “Give me your bag. It must be heavy…”

“No I can manage it…”

They walked alongside each other in uncomfortable silence for few minutes through the deserted street. Then pankaj said, “that man must be crazy. How can somebody recognize a woman from that thing…I mean it is very weird.”

Payal remembered what colonel had said: I identified you from your Gaand. I have played with it after all.

Payal did not fail to notice that pankaj wanted to talk hot stuff with her but something was stopping him. Was he like that or he was just acting with her. Payal decided to probe him a little. “What do you mean?”

“He said he identified you from your back. He must be joking right,” pankaj said.

“I don’t know…” payal said. She had no idea what else to say.

“Did he really played with your…” he said and stopped before completing his sentence.

“You look very shy pankaj but you are asking me very daring and uncomfortable questions…” payal said.

“I…I am very sorry if I am disturbing you but I am just curious. That is why I am walking with you.”

“Things had started with him with a walk only. Walk is very dangerous thing for me…”

“You mean you walked with him,” he asked, looking surprised.

“Yeah. I walked with him in a garden.”

“Ohhh… so he played with yours…during the walk or somewhere else.”

“Why do you want to know?”

“I am just curious…”

“But why should I tell you all this. Go mind your business,” payal said in a fake anger.

“I think I will continue this walk. I might get lucky like an old man.”

“Ahh…big dream. I will not repeat same mistakes again. Please leave me alone now…I am very close to my house and I don’t want my husband to suspect anything about you and me.”

“Do you come to the vegetable market daily ?” pankaj asked.

“Why…”

“I think I should help my brother more. I will help him tomorrow as well.”

“Oh boy…you are really something. No I don’t come to the market daily. And now I will cut my visits even further…” Payal said.

“I can deliver vegetable at your doorstep if you desire…”

“No I don’t desire such thing.”

“Why it will save your time and energy…”

“I like walking.”

“Hmm…I also like walking. I think we can walk together…”

“No way….”

“He really played with yours… did not he?” he said.

Payal knew that pankaj was deliberately trying to keep conversation on the track of sexual matters and it was raising strange thrill in her body. But she had apprehension about the whole thing. She was walking through the street with him, people were watching them through their houses. Further she was unsure how sanjeev would take it if he came to know about it. Would he like this new adventure of her. She had not began it of course. Young man was trying hard for this adventure and this fact was making her feel strange thrills in her body.

“No he did not play with anything. He was just lying…” payal said strongly.

“I had thought that if he got this opportunity then I might also get Lucky but I think luck is not on my side. Or you know better?” pankaj said.

“Your luck is not on your side. Bye…I can’t walk with you anymore. My home has arrived…”

To be continued….

Old 18th July 2017
Custom title

Indian Prince is hunted by the papparaziIndian Prince is hunted by the papparaziIndian Prince is hunted by the papparaziIndian Prince is hunted by the papparaziIndian Prince is hunted by the papparaziIndian Prince is hunted by the papparaziIndian Prince is hunted by the papparaziIndian Prince is hunted by the papparaziIndian Prince is hunted by the papparazi
interesting, now will the colonel come back in story or this new boy will takeover the place of colonel

Old 18th July 2017

Navellover143 has received several accoladesNavellover143 has received several accoladesNavellover143 has received several accoladesNavellover143 has received several accoladesNavellover143 has received several accolades
continue

Old 18th July 2017
Custom title

breville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Prince View Post
interesting, now will the colonel come back in story or this new boy will takeover the place of colonel
Prefer the boy. Colonel was too pushy, already determined to make her his full time bitch. I just have a problem with a guy that wants to make MY wife his bitch because he's lonely. WTF!!
With the boy, I think the possibilities are more "controllable".
[/color]
3."When the Unthinkable Happens" extended Epilogue by me. Story by Ramesh1990
https://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1464261

Old 18th July 2017
Visit my website

INDIAN_MAVERICK1190 is a pillar of our communityINDIAN_MAVERICK1190 is a pillar of our communityINDIAN_MAVERICK1190 is a pillar of our communityINDIAN_MAVERICK1190 is a pillar of our communityINDIAN_MAVERICK1190 is a pillar of our communityINDIAN_MAVERICK1190 is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Yahoo to INDIAN_MAVERICK1190
totally disagree

Quote:
Originally Posted by breville1 View Post
Prefer the boy. Colonel was too pushy, already determined to make her his full time bitch. I just have a problem with a guy that wants to make MY wife his bitch because he's lonely. WTF!!
With the boy, I think the possibilities are more "controllable".
How can things in control?
For the first time not agree with your Statement Breville1. I really like romance, trust and understanding in relationship, from the beginning of this story it start with kinky. It always a thrill on sanjeev when he hear all kinkyness his wife doing with Colonel, aftermath ego and TrueType overcome on him and he fell some sort of cuck who not controlling his marriage in proper direction. It's not his fault woman are always cleverly blame their unfaithfulness on their husband (they think cuck) nature not to told her to stop, she didn't understand a single emotion of him. If he say don't do this i don't like it then answer is always like "you are getting to much worried about it why you don't trust me" wtf how they relates all this immoral to trust, trust is like a car running on highway if there is misunderstanding then you always saw an accident.
In this story it's running like roller coaster with emotions of both.
She is already a slut so make her like slut. So sorry for using slut but to prefer nympho, some of them have it or some not. "Bring Colonel back" really like to go with it but there is a condition payal not telling all this to sanjeev because if she tell or he found out then marriage is no more.
Don't make sanjeev cuck i don't like it where husband are weak make it adultery for both but start frist with Colonel this are my thought let see what writer may comeup with.

Last edited by INDIAN_MAVERICK1190 : 18th July 2017 at 07:29 AM.

Old 18th July 2017

kittepo is a pillar of our communitykittepo is a pillar of our community
I am not sure that I like this change

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls