Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Anyone having paranormal experience?

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 15th July 2017

Amitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by danny456 View Post
Wow after all these days am I not surprised to see this thread still active and kicking...

If there were ghosts or spirits of dead and gone human beings what clothes do they were ...(I thought the clothes got burnt in the crematorium or eaten up if under the earth)...and where to they get the clothes from.....or are the stark naked.....

is it always white and white...and where do they get the white linen from....

It is always hearsay...my friend saw this...they saw that....not a single first hand experience...and even if there is one...most times its a hoax or there is an explanation....

But we are discussing paranormal stuff...and paranormal is not only ghosts...

There is a lot of stuff happening that we cannot perceive due to our sensory limitations.....ENERGY STUFF HAPPENING....

If anybody has such experiences to share
pls do otherwise continue the entertainment until the Himalaya exists!!!!

LOL...
I had NDE, but hey, who cares! There is always an explanation, right?

Anyway, it was incredibly scary and I realized how much I love my life. Never wanna go through that again.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 17th July 2017
Banned

|TajMahal| is an unknown quantity at this point
I was watching TV probably 3ish years ago. The TV had a small glare on it and I could kind of see the sunlight light from the hallway reflected on it. It was probably 2-3 in the afternoon. I was completely alone, the wife was at work.

I was watching tv and I noticed in the glare, the silhouette of a tall man stepped into view. I froze solid, and didnít make any movement or noise, in fact if you were looking at me from behind, I would have appeared to remain in the exact same state. But somehow the silhouette of the man stopped right when I noticed it, lingered for a second, appeared to raise its arm and wave, and then stepped out of view.

I didnít hear a door open/close, didnít hear a window budge or break, or anything, and I didnít find any evidence of anyone.
Probably just the light playing tricks on me.

Old 17th July 2017

Nandy89 is beginning to get noticed
haven't got any thing like that but will be damn scared after watching ghost movies

Old 17th July 2017
Click here!
Visit my website

bangali_babu has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by |TajMahal| View Post
But somehow the silhouette of the man stopped right when I noticed it, lingered for a second, appeared to raise its arm and wave, and then stepped out of view.[/size]
Could be your wife's lover, hiding in the wardrobe, naked. He was tip-toeing out of the house when he noticed you. He didn't expect you to be at home, so he was as stunned as you. But he had great presence of mind... he waved at you (expecting no animosity) and went away the way he came in the last night.

See, every paranormal experience is simple to explain.

Old 17th July 2017

MintyCoke is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amitwithhotwife.83 View Post
I had NDE, but hey, who cares! There is always an explanation, right?

Anyway, it was incredibly scary and I realized how much I love my life. Never wanna go through that again.

I am curious about your NDE. How long was it? Was it clinical or induced by phychedelics?

Old 17th July 2017

Amitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by MintyCoke View Post
I am curious about your NDE. How long was it? Was it clinical or induced by phychedelics?
Nor drugs, neither clinical. Had an accident, collapsed in mechanical lab, saw everyone around me, tried to push them away but my hands went through them, got up saw myself unconscious lying on the floor, felt myself lighter than a feather. Suddenly everything around me started getting dark and I "felt" someone Ugly was coming for me - I felt the DARK vibes - heard weird voices calling my name - I closed my eyes as I didnt want it to happen - I started praying and chanting God's name and after some moments I felt as If something pushed me - opened my eyes and I was on floor of my lab. Friends told me I was out for 5 minutes or so ..

It scared the shit outta me - couldnt sleep well for days. Still endure the consequences!

Old 18th July 2017
Banned

You must be the same kind of Hallucination having,. that Dova had,...http://xossip.com/showpost.php?p=71555425&postcount=23

Last edited by |TajMahal| : 18th July 2017 at 03:16 AM.

Old 18th July 2017
Banned

I used to play in the basement of my grandparent's home in Pennsylvania, because that's where the toys were. Cool metal planes, big metal tops you pumped a top handle and they whistled, weird stuff like that. It was different so it was a treat.

But I also hated that basement, it was engineered to be creepy. The house was a long sprawling ranch, and the basement ran the length of it. It was split along most of its length by a wall, creating two long cement floored rooms. They were only joined by a gap of ten feet or so, at the end where you entered. This will become important later. But that was the least of the issues.

The stairs were problem one. Open backed steps, with a mostly empty wood bin underneath. Lots of room for something to hide and grab your leg as you descended. Not only that, but there was a landing three steps from the bottom, and then the steps turned 90 degrees, so you had to pause part way down.
Problem two was the only light switch: it was down the steps and a good fifteen or twenty feet into the basement, over granddad's workbench.

So picture this dilemma as a kid... you begin your descent into the gloom, the light from the hall fading with each step. If you go slow so your eyes can adjust, you just know something horrible is reaching for your ankle through the stairs. If you go quickly, you can't see, and who knows what is waiting in the black. It was no choice at all; kids can't take suspense. In practice it went like this: take two steps from the light and then launch yourself with a jump to the landing, crash into the wall, rebound with your arms and then jump the last three steps to the concrete. Then sprint to that switch, past the open black maw of the second room, praying you got your trajectory right.

I missed the switch once, and those panicked moments of fumbling disorientation were childhood madness.

Once the lights were on, it wasn't exactly well lit, but it was enough. The left hand side, the one you entered on, had laundry machines and granddad's work bench and tools. That side was off limits for play. The right hand side was mostly open, wooden shelves along both sides full of stuff, and most of the way towards the end were the old games and awesome old toys.

The right side had one other feature... a root cellar. If you went through the gap from the left side of the basement to the right, the root cellar was to your right, past the boundary set by the rest of the basement walls. I think it was built before the rest of the basement, because instead of orderly cinder blocks it was older, uneven, rounded bricks. Always kind of wet. It was odd because the door to enter was short. A kid could walk through, but adults had to stoop over considerably.

Again, probably some remnant of an old construction, connected to the new basement. The room was smallish and square, lined with shelves that were covered with jars of beans, corn, tomatoes, you name it. The floor had a pronounced slant to a centrally located drain that was about the diameter of a softball, with no grate covering it. You could hear water dripping down there. It sounded deep.

We weren't supposed to be in there either, and that was generally fine with us. As far as we were concerned, that was where all the creepy went when the lights went on, for there was no light in there. My brother and I, egging each other on, did go in there once, and I dropped a marble down the drain. There was a surprisingly long pause until we heard it hit water with a deep and echoey "bloop!".

So all that I describe to you to set the scene for what happened one say in July.
It was repressively hot out, and my cousin and I had retreated to the cool of the basement for some relief. We were down in the sanctioned half of the basement playing...

we played something involving several planes against several tractors, which the planes won handily. Bored with that, we found a tennis ball, and were throwing it back and forth while talking about the Fourth of July fireworks, which were just a day away. He threw the ball high and I jumped for it, and just managed to blip it with my fingertips. It arced upwards, just missed the ceiling and then took a single bounce right into the root cellar. We heard it bounce a few times rapidly under a shelf out of sight, and then it rolled into sight again, crossing the doorway.

We immediately started walking toward the room, arguing over who would have to get it. The ball again came into sight, moving slower this time, clearly locked into a death spiral around that floor drain. We stopped arguing then, and slowed our walking, as we watched it make two oblong orbits. Finally, the orbit decayed, and the ball disappeared down the drain.

We looked at each other, shrugged, and returned to our tractors and planes.
We had been back at that a solid five minutes, when suddenly everything changed. We felt it at the same time, and stopped, and just looked at each other. The air inexplicably felt heavy, so heavy, and I remember feeling like it was pressing on me from all sides. I could no longer hear the adults upstairs, or granddad's mower. It seemed like no other place on earth existed except that basement. I don't know why we both turned to look towards the root cellar then, but we did. And out of the silence, a noise, at the edge of hearing. With the focus of our beings, we stared at that low door, and listened, to... what?

Nothing percussive. How to describe it... a nearly inaudible... shuffling? Movement? Movement. Movement. Good God, something was moving. The shadows at the back of the room weren't still.

And then tennis ball came out of the darkness, as if tossed underhand. It bounced damply towards us. It made it about two thirds of the way to us before rolling to a halt, leaving a light water trail behind it. We stared. Eyes like saucers, we stared. We stared at that end of the basement. Towards the root cellar, towards the ball, towards our only exit. Our exit. Directly adjacent to the root cellar. We stared, frozen in place.

Another noise. An electric hum, and the lights flickered. That broke the spell. The immediate realization that we might suddenly be plunged into blackness with THIS SOMETHING freed our lungs and our mouths and we screamed bloody murder; incoherent panicked screaming. We must have sounded like we were losing our shit, because a flood of adults poured down the stairs and into our side of the basement. Somehow their presence freed our legs, and we dodged past them shrieking, squeezing against the side of the door farthest from the root cellar as we ran, tearing up the stairs and out into the lawn.

I don't think they ever believed us about the ball. We sure as hell never went down to the basement again. And I recall being afraid of every entry point to the basement as well. I would enter and leave via the back door rather than have to go past the basement door. I stayed well away from the laundry chute, and the floor vents.

I am aware of no further occurrences there. The house has since been sold.
It was years ago... I am 46 now... but it gave me chills just writing it down.

Old 18th July 2017
Click here!
Visit my website

bangali_babu has disabled reputations
Quote:
Friends told me I was out for 5 minutes or so ..

It scared the shit outta me - couldnt sleep well for days. Still endure the consequences!
Quote:
Friends told me I was out for 5 minutes or so ..
yeah, some part of the brain can be conscious while you are knocked out. So, you could listen and feel others pushing you.

don't be so scared... people often narrate same experience while being operated upon. Somehow, they are not fully sedated and can feel out of the body experiences and loud noises, which are nothing but people talking around you.

They show the same experience in movies as well, right after you are hit on the head.

Pretty common stuff.

Old 18th July 2017

Xossip Xossip is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by |TajMahal| View Post
I used to play in the basement of my grandparent's home in Pennsylvania, because that's where the toys were. Cool metal planes, big metal tops you pumped a top handle and they whistled, weird stuff like that. It was different so it was a treat.

But I also hated that basement, it was engineered to be creepy. The house was a long sprawling ranch, and the basement ran the length of it. It was split along most of its length by a wall, creating two long cement floored rooms. They were only joined by a gap of ten feet or so, at the end where you entered. This will become important later. But that was the least of the issues.

The stairs were problem one. Open backed steps, with a mostly empty wood bin underneath. Lots of room for something to hide and grab your leg as you descended. Not only that, but there was a landing three steps from the bottom, and then the steps turned 90 degrees, so you had to pause part way down.
Problem two was the only light switch: it was down the steps and a good fifteen or twenty feet into the basement, over granddad's workbench.

So picture this dilemma as a kid... you begin your descent into the gloom, the light from the hall fading with each step. If you go slow so your eyes can adjust, you just know something horrible is reaching for your ankle through the stairs. If you go quickly, you can't see, and who knows what is waiting in the black. It was no choice at all; kids can't take suspense. In practice it went like this: take two steps from the light and then launch yourself with a jump to the landing, crash into the wall, rebound with your arms and then jump the last three steps to the concrete. Then sprint to that switch, past the open black maw of the second room, praying you got your trajectory right.

I missed the switch once, and those panicked moments of fumbling disorientation were childhood madness.

Once the lights were on, it wasn't exactly well lit, but it was enough. The left hand side, the one you entered on, had laundry machines and granddad's work bench and tools. That side was off limits for play. The right hand side was mostly open, wooden shelves along both sides full of stuff, and most of the way towards the end were the old games and awesome old toys.

The right side had one other feature... a root cellar. If you went through the gap from the left side of the basement to the right, the root cellar was to your right, past the boundary set by the rest of the basement walls. I think it was built before the rest of the basement, because instead of orderly cinder blocks it was older, uneven, rounded bricks. Always kind of wet. It was odd because the door to enter was short. A kid could walk through, but adults had to stoop over considerably.

Again, probably some remnant of an old construction, connected to the new basement. The room was smallish and square, lined with shelves that were covered with jars of beans, corn, tomatoes, you name it. The floor had a pronounced slant to a centrally located drain that was about the diameter of a softball, with no grate covering it. You could hear water dripping down there. It sounded deep.

We weren't supposed to be in there either, and that was generally fine with us. As far as we were concerned, that was where all the creepy went when the lights went on, for there was no light in there. My brother and I, egging each other on, did go in there once, and I dropped a marble down the drain. There was a surprisingly long pause until we heard it hit water with a deep and echoey "bloop!".

So all that I describe to you to set the scene for what happened one say in July.
It was repressively hot out, and my cousin and I had retreated to the cool of the basement for some relief. We were down in the sanctioned half of the basement playing...

we played something involving several planes against several tractors, which the planes won handily. Bored with that, we found a tennis ball, and were throwing it back and forth while talking about the Fourth of July fireworks, which were just a day away. He threw the ball high and I jumped for it, and just managed to blip it with my fingertips. It arced upwards, just missed the ceiling and then took a single bounce right into the root cellar. We heard it bounce a few times rapidly under a shelf out of sight, and then it rolled into sight again, crossing the doorway.

We immediately started walking toward the room, arguing over who would have to get it. The ball again came into sight, moving slower this time, clearly locked into a death spiral around that floor drain. We stopped arguing then, and slowed our walking, as we watched it make two oblong orbits. Finally, the orbit decayed, and the ball disappeared down the drain.

We looked at each other, shrugged, and returned to our tractors and planes.
We had been back at that a solid five minutes, when suddenly everything changed. We felt it at the same time, and stopped, and just looked at each other. The air inexplicably felt heavy, so heavy, and I remember feeling like it was pressing on me from all sides. I could no longer hear the adults upstairs, or granddad's mower. It seemed like no other place on earth existed except that basement. I don't know why we both turned to look towards the root cellar then, but we did. And out of the silence, a noise, at the edge of hearing. With the focus of our beings, we stared at that low door, and listened, to... what?

Nothing percussive. How to describe it... a nearly inaudible... shuffling? Movement? Movement. Movement. Good God, something was moving. The shadows at the back of the room weren't still.

And then tennis ball came out of the darkness, as if tossed underhand. It bounced damply towards us. It made it about two thirds of the way to us before rolling to a halt, leaving a light water trail behind it. We stared. Eyes like saucers, we stared. We stared at that end of the basement. Towards the root cellar, towards the ball, towards our only exit. Our exit. Directly adjacent to the root cellar. We stared, frozen in place.

Another noise. An electric hum, and the lights flickered. That broke the spell. The immediate realization that we might suddenly be plunged into blackness with THIS SOMETHING freed our lungs and our mouths and we screamed bloody murder; incoherent panicked screaming. We must have sounded like we were losing our shit, because a flood of adults poured down the stairs and into our side of the basement. Somehow their presence freed our legs, and we dodged past them shrieking, squeezing against the side of the door farthest from the root cellar as we ran, tearing up the stairs and out into the lawn.

I don't think they ever believed us about the ball. We sure as hell never went down to the basement again. And I recall being afraid of every entry point to the basement as well. I would enter and leave via the back door rather than have to go past the basement door. I stayed well away from the laundry chute, and the floor vents.

I am aware of no further occurrences there. The house has since been sold.
It was years ago... I am 46 now... but it gave me chills just writing it down.
Nice story Unkil

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls