Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Help, Suggestions, Bug Reports, Complaints etc. > How is Posts per day calculated

Old 22nd April 2018

adams_masala has received several accoladesadams_masala has received several accoladesadams_masala has received several accoladesadams_masala has received several accoladesadams_masala has received several accolades
How is Posts per day calculated

I tried to just get the number of days since I joined and divided that by the number of posts and it's more than what I see on my profile.

May I know how Posts per day is calculated?

Old 24th April 2018
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
Quote:
Originally Posted by adams_masala View Post
I tried to just get the number of days since I joined and divided that by the number of posts and it's more than what I see on my profile.

May I know how Posts per day is calculated?
Post per day = Total no. of posts/Total no. of days
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Special Treat to ARMPIT LOVERS Shilpa Shetty's Pussy Show
If You Like my Posts then Please Rep & Rate my Threads

Old 27th April 2018

adams_masala has received several accoladesadams_masala has received several accoladesadams_masala has received several accoladesadams_masala has received several accoladesadams_masala has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzane007 View Post
Post per day = Total no. of posts/Total no. of days
Total number of days since?

Old 27th April 2018
Where the fuck i am!
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
Rooted has disabled reputations
Quote:
Total number of days since?
Join

So your total posts here I.e 574 /(divided by) total days you spent here are 4896 equals to 0.1172625 which is 0.12 Post per day approx.

Old 28th April 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooted View Post
Join

So your total posts here I.e 574 /(divided by) total days you spent here are 4896 equals to 0.1172625 which is 0.12 Post per day approx.
Oh great.. so it's not total days since my account was created?

Old 28th April 2018
Where the fuck i am!
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
Rooted has disabled reputations
Quote:
Oh great.. so it's not total days since my account was created?
It is