Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Masala> Pics n Vids (glamour) > Random Aunties & girls (arousing) pics clicked by me

Pics n Vids (glamour) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 23rd November 2014
Custom title

MetroGroper has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMetroGroper has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMetroGroper has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMetroGroper has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMetroGroper has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMetroGroper has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMetroGroper has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMetroGroper has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMetroGroper has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMetroGroper has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Random Aunties & girls (arousing) pics clicked by me

Hello Friends,

I will be sharing the pics of aunties and girls which i have clicked in day to day life. I have just started doing so. As the time progresses, I will keep on adding more pics.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 23rd November 2014
\\\\\ The B U Double Z /////
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
JustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps database
Post some pics

Old 23rd November 2014
Custom title

MetroGroper has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMetroGroper has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMetroGroper has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMetroGroper has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMetroGroper has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMetroGroper has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMetroGroper has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMetroGroper has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMetroGroper has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMetroGroper has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Aunty

I clicked this pic yesterday in a saree store.
See this aunty's Ass.. its huge and gave me an instant hard on.
Moreover, to add to it, Her blouse was so tight that back cleavage was also formed. see the pic

Sorry guys, i think there is some problem with picscrazy at the moment. will update as soon as possible.

Last edited by MetroGroper : 23rd November 2014 at 01:03 PM.

Old 23rd November 2014
Custom title

Old 23rd November 2014
Custom title

suryasingh has many secret admirerssuryasingh has many secret admirers
awesome buddy..post more and rock

Old 23rd November 2014

ptfarooq is beginning to get noticed
awesome rockinggg, pls post moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Old 26th November 2014
Custom title

thanks for liking the pic..and the encouragement.. sadly.. this is that part of the year when people are fully covered in clothes.. so less chances of clicking xposing pics..bt i will still try

Old 1st December 2014
Custom title

took these pics in a store today.. how are they ??

took these pics in a store today.. how are they ?
It was so arousing to see all types of bras and panties on display ..

Last edited by MetroGroper : 1st December 2014 at 10:47 PM.

Old 11th December 2014
Custom title

Clicked today

Clicked at retail store today.
This aunty was around 30 years old, but see her butts, itne zyada bahar nikle hue the ki aisa lag raha tha ki pad lagaye hue hain.
But later while standing in line for billing, got a chance to touch these globes.. there were no pads as i could feel the softness of the flesh

Old 29th December 2014
Custom title

bdgupta has received several accoladesbdgupta has received several accoladesbdgupta has received several accoladesbdgupta has received several accoladesbdgupta has received several accolades
:happy :
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroGroper View Post
.DARLING COME CLOSE TO ME.LET ME LOVE YOU..

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls