Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Masala> Pics n Vids (glamour) > indian beauty

Pics n Vids (glamour) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 9th March 2005
Namaskar
  Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala      
nand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps database

My heart was lost days ago
It has become your shadow
refusing to come back.

wherever I see I feel you are there
nothing is seen except you

you don't let me sleep at nights
how shall I rest?
you don't let me wake at morns
'cos you are in my dreams.........

Last edited by nand : 30th August 2013 at 08:43 PM.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 9th March 2005
Namaskar
nand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps database

You don't need a poem
You don't need a quote
I can feel the rhyme
Even in those two lines that you wrote
For if they are words that belong to me
All the love that's behind it, is all I can see.

Old 9th March 2005
Namaskar

You don't need a confession
No outward show to back your feelings
For they may please the eye
But may not hold any meaning
You make me feel special, in your own little ways
Given me memories that will last for days.

Old 9th March 2005
wow wow amazing yara
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Desktop: Desktop Contest    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Mr.President has hacked the reps databaseMr.President has hacked the reps databaseMr.President has hacked the reps databaseMr.President has hacked the reps databaseMr.President has hacked the reps databaseMr.President has hacked the reps databaseMr.President has hacked the reps databaseMr.President has hacked the reps databaseMr.President has hacked the reps databaseMr.President has hacked the reps databaseMr.President has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to Mr.President Send a message via Yahoo to Mr.President
great going nand,,,,,

Old 9th March 2005
Namaskar

Old 9th March 2005
Namaskar

Old 9th March 2005
Namaskar

Old 10th March 2005
Namaskar

Old 10th March 2005
Namaskar

Old 10th March 2005
Namaskar

The first time ever I talked to you,
I felt your heart so close to mine.
And I knew our joy would fill the earth,
and last till the end of time.

The firt time I saw your face,
your face, your face, your face.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls