Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Old Announcements > Introducing FQ Uploader

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 31st January 2009
Ash'rak
Visit my website
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
PrinceHeart has hacked the reps databasePrinceHeart has hacked the reps databasePrinceHeart has hacked the reps databasePrinceHeart has hacked the reps databasePrinceHeart has hacked the reps databasePrinceHeart has hacked the reps databasePrinceHeart has hacked the reps databasePrinceHeart has hacked the reps databasePrinceHeart has hacked the reps databasePrinceHeart has hacked the reps databasePrinceHeart has hacked the reps databasePrinceHeart has hacked the reps databasePrinceHeart has hacked the reps database
UL: 28.83 gb DL: 9.01 gb Ratio: 3.20
Quote:
Originally Posted by police_bike View Post
Can someone come up with a ICON for the FQ uploader !!!

< image > vulcan, onfear, caldevil, needboob, Virsdk AcidicLeo ???
This is a beta release and work in progress. Wait for the next version for more features and compatibility.

In the meantime, help us test this program and report any errors/bugs you might face, while using this.

Old 1st February 2009
Quality @ Quantity
Visit my website
  MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
police_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps database
UL: 34.21 gb DL: 32.74 gb Ratio: 1.04
bugs... i have one

every time when i try to stop the uploading the FQUPLOADER craches, of course i did copied the upload code and was able to continue,
but it crashes every time press
"STOP UPLOADING" button.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceHeart View Post
This is a beta release and work in progress. Wait for the next version for more features and compatibility.

In the meantime, help us test this program and report any errors/bugs you might face, while using this.

Last edited by police_bike : 1st February 2009 at 01:05 AM.

Old 1st February 2009
Don Vito Corleone
Visit my website
  Administrator: Administrator of Xossip    Boobs: Guess the Boobs Contest Winner      
GodFather has disabled reputations
UL: 3.30 tb DL: 577.46 gb Ratio: 5.85
Quote:
bugs... i have one

every time when i try to stop the uploading the FQUPLOADER craches, of course i did copied the upload code and was able to continue,
but it crashes every time press
"STOP UPLOADING" button.
it does not crash for others. what are the symptoms? what does it do? errors? hang?

Old 1st February 2009
Quality @ Quantity
Visit my website
  MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
police_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodFather View Post
it does not crash for others. what are the symptoms? what does it do? errors? hang?

this i wat iam getting

Old 1st February 2009
Don Vito Corleone
Visit my website
Quote:
this i wat iam getting

< image >
ok. thanks for the feedback. i will look into it.

Old 1st February 2009
Quality @ Quantity
Visit my website

may be, as i have not uploaded much of that file, to be precise its only 0.50%, its crashing. i have tried many a times same result (same error code 4006). But either way it should not crash isnt??!!

Actually what iam testing is resume capability....

Quote:
ok. thanks for the feedback. i will look into it.

Last edited by police_bike : 1st February 2009 at 01:39 AM.

Old 1st February 2009
Banned

Sirx Blue is hunted by the papparaziSirx Blue is hunted by the papparaziSirx Blue is hunted by the papparaziSirx Blue is hunted by the papparaziSirx Blue is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 7.00 gb DL: 0.00 b Ratio: -
i can't open it, showing this error

Last edited by Sirx Blue : 1st February 2009 at 09:03 AM.

Old 1st February 2009
Togther v can n v wil make Dif
Visit my website
  Betting Badshah: Winner      
starguy has hacked the reps databasestarguy has hacked the reps databasestarguy has hacked the reps databasestarguy has hacked the reps databasestarguy has hacked the reps databasestarguy has hacked the reps databasestarguy has hacked the reps databasestarguy has hacked the reps databasestarguy has hacked the reps databasestarguy has hacked the reps databasestarguy has hacked the reps databasestarguy has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to starguy
UL: 1.31 gb DL: 873.29 mb Ratio: 1.53
nice info ..thanks

Old 1st February 2009
Don Vito Corleone
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirx Blue View Post
i can't open it, showing this error

< image >
did you delete the folder of the last uploaded file?

Old 1st February 2009
Banned

Sirx Blue is hunted by the papparaziSirx Blue is hunted by the papparaziSirx Blue is hunted by the papparaziSirx Blue is hunted by the papparaziSirx Blue is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 7.00 gb DL: 0.00 b Ratio: -
Quote:
did you delete the folder of the last uploaded file?
i can't remember it, what should i do now?

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls