Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > Who is the responsible in corruption in Cricket

View Poll Results: Who is responsible ?
Bookies 3 42.86%
T20 leagues 2 28.57%
Cricket board Chairmans 5 71.43%
Govts 0 0%
Players 2 28.57%
ICC 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 11th February 2017
Custom title

SARFRAZDGREAT has disabled reputations
Who is the responsible in corruption in Cricket

Who ?

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 11th February 2017
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
voted

Old 11th February 2017
Custom title

SARFRAZDGREAT has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by commet89 View Post
voted
Thanks but need your review on it

Old 11th February 2017
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
80%, plyers are responsible......its a shame when they try to sold their dignity for some money

15% ,t20 leagues.....very easy to spot fix in these leagues....most of the cases it will go unnoticed

5%, is cricket board.....when they can't fulfill requirements of players and not give proper fees to the players

Last edited by commet89 : 11th February 2017 at 10:49 PM.

Old 12th February 2017
I'm who I am
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
Quote:
80%, plyers are responsible......its a shame when they try to sold their dignity for some money

15% ,t20 leagues.....very easy to spot fix in these leagues....most of the cases it will go unnoticed

5%, is cricket board.....when they can't fulfill requirements of players and not give proper fees to the players
why no percentage for bookies?
I think, they are main culprit.

Old 12th February 2017
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by ura dhura View Post
why no percentage for bookies?
I think, they are main culprit.
mostly I think players are responsible when they sold countries pride for some money.....Bookies are criminal but in match fixing players share more credit.....if player disagreed, there will be no such incident

Old 12th February 2017
I'm who I am
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
Quote:
mostly I think players are responsible when they sold countries pride for some money.....Bookies are criminal but in match fixing players share more credit.....if player disagreed, there will be no such incident
Suppose, a bowler is asked to deliver a wide ball in the 1st ball of the 3rd over for 1 crore by a bookie.
How can we blame them?

Old 12th February 2017
I'm who I am
Somehow, this betting system should be erased

Old 15th February 2017
Custom title

anay has disabled reputations
Usually they pressurise a non performing bit mentally weak player and use him for benefits
It's job of board to keep players safe and moralized
When they think they aren't going to make money they give up

Old 17th February 2017
NisHunteR

nishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to nishu.a.niceguy
The huge amount of money in Cricket + Players.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls