Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Wanderlust > Planning a trip to Germany in 2022

Wanderlust Like travelling? Want reasons to step out from your comfort zone? This is your travelogue.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 7th February 2017
Tonight We Dine in Harem

GenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparazi
Planning a trip to Germany in 2022

It's fiver years from now I know but I've started saving and plan to visit this beautiful country. What are all the places I could visit and what should be a reasonable budget for a couple including hotel costs, airfare (around 1.3 Lacs I believe) etc.?

Old 7th February 2017
One for All, All for One.
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenLeonidas2016 View Post
It's fiver years from now I know but I've started saving and plan to visit this beautiful country. What are all the places I could visit and what should be a reasonable budget for a couple including hotel costs, airfare (around 1.3 Lacs I believe) etc.?
Is it just a Holiday and how many days you have at your disposal, we can advise you on the suitable program, costing you can take from any good agent having knowledge of Germany as we are not acting as Travel Agents And 2022 is quiet far by then lot of changes in costing etc will take place so its futile to work now on costing.

Old 7th February 2017
Tonight We Dine in Harem

GenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by :Lone Wolf: View Post
Is it just a Holiday and how many days you have at your disposal, we can advise you on the suitable program, costing you can take from any good agent having knowledge of Germany as we are not acting as Travel Agents And 2022 is quiet far by then lot of changes in costing etc will take place so its futile to work now on costing.
Planning on atleast 15 day holiday. I know its quite far but this is something I've always wanted to do so want to know what all to expect.

Old 7th February 2017
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenLeonidas2016 View Post
Planning on atleast 15 day holiday. I know its quite far but this is something I've always wanted to do so want to know what all to expect.
wait for some time there will be a thread on Germany too and you will have all details in it

Old 7th February 2017
::Peace::
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Councillor: Council Member      
MumBaekar has disabled reputations
I would suggest a visit to Belgium , it's very pretty
Per person cost was around 2.5 lacs last year, and we were there for 5 days, but we had stays in posh of the hotels and rooms were also pretty luxurious, so if u don't need those it can go down ,

Old 7th February 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimishot View Post
Per person cost was around 2.5 lacs last year, and we were there for 5 days, but we had stays in posh of the hotels and rooms were also pretty luxurious, so if u don't need those it can go down ,
europe has plenty to offer each destination has its own experience, hey why don;t you enumerate your holiday experience of Belgium is a separate thread for benefit of all

Last edited by :Lone Wolf: : 7th February 2017 at 05:14 PM.

Old 7th February 2017
Phenomenal Beast
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Rehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universe
Quote:
Kimi dear create a thread and share your experience with us.

Last edited by Rehan69 : 7th February 2017 at 05:22 PM.

Old 7th February 2017
::Peace::
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Councillor: Council Member      
MumBaekar has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by :Lone Wolf: View Post
europe has plenty to offer each destination has its own experience, hey why don;t you enumerate your holiday experience of Belgium is a separate thread for benefit of all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehan69 View Post
Kimi dear create a thread and share your experience with us.

Ok, tomorrow, heading to my cooking classes right now
I will write my experience in Belgium, London, USA, Maldives, Indonesia, and Australia
I don't think there is much to write about Singapore or Malaysia, locals hain woh ab and I don't like Thailand

Old 7th February 2017
Quote:
Ok, tomorrow, heading to my cooking classes right now
I will write my experience in Belgium, London, USA, Maldives, Indonesia, and Australia
I don't think there is much to write about Singapore or Malaysia, locals hain woh ab and I don't like Thailand

Old 7th February 2017
Tonight We Dine in Harem

Quote:
what only 2.5 lacs p.p? are you including airfare?

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls