Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Gaming > PlayStation Advice?

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 31st January 2017

dark kinght555 is beginning to get noticed
PlayStation Advice?

Hi Gamers,

1. I'm planning to buy a PS4 now, but some are saying that Sony will release PlayStation 5 in next year 2018 but others are saying it will be in 2019 or 2020. So i'm in a great confusion whether to buy a PS4 now? So please advice me Gamers...

2. And Secondly, some are saying that Playstation Neo is Ps4 pro.. Is it true? Or Playstation Neo is the PS5? If Playstation Neo is Ps4 pro can i play PS4 games on PS4 pro?

3. If PlayStation 5 releases in next year 2018, will the PlayStation 5 support PS4 games on it?

4.Lastly, should i go for Ps4 or Ps4 pro and why?

Awaiting reply from you Gamers?

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 31st January 2017
::Peace::
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Councillor: Council Member      
MumBaekar has disabled reputations
PS4 le lo abhi, PS5 in 2018 or 19, tab le Lena, ek saal tak wait karoge ?

Old 31st January 2017
\~! The End is Near !~/
Visit my website
  Celebrity Contest: Guess the Celebrity Contest      
Mrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark kinght555 View Post
Hi Gamers,

1. I'm planning to buy a PS4 now, but some are saying that Sony will release PlayStation 5 in next year 2018 but others are saying it will be in 2019 or 2020. So i'm in a great confusion whether to buy a PS4 now? So please advice me Gamers...

2. And Secondly, some are saying that Playstation Neo is Ps4 pro.. Is it true? Or Playstation Neo is the PS5? If Playstation Neo is Ps4 pro can i play PS4 games on PS4 pro?

3. If PlayStation 5 releases in next year 2018, will the PlayStation 5 support PS4 games on it?

4.Lastly, should i go for Ps4 or Ps4 pro and why?

Awaiting reply from you Gamers?
1) PS5 isn't coming next year.. May be in 2019/2020 (Looking at the past launches)

2) neo was the code name given to PS4 pro before launching. PS4 games can be played both on PS4 and PS4 pro. Although some games may have extra features and better optimization on PS4 pro.

3)No, Backwards compatibility is highly unlikely.

4)PS4 pro - Because its roughly twice as powerful as PS4 and it has 4K support and its future proof. The only reason for you to go for PS4 is if PS4 and Pro have huge price difference.

Inshort:

Go for PS4 pro, if its affordable to you because it is better and powerful.
Go for PS4 if have you have budget constrains.

Encyclopedia of All Actress Stories

Last edited by Mrghostrider : 31st January 2017 at 01:03 PM. Reason: font

Old 31st January 2017

Thank You mrghostrider.. And one more thing, is it worth to wait for Xbox scorpio? I have played on Xbox one and ps3 but haven't in Ps4.. also the only thing i choose Ps4 is because of its exclusive games, whereas Xbox one games or not so good..thats y.. Can u advice?

Old 1st February 2017

mrghostrider In Sony Centre they say that Ps4 pro hasn't been launched in India. Even if i buy from eBay they are saying that they wont service as the Ps4 parts are not available in India.. What can i do? Shall i go for Ps4?

And one more thing, is it worth to wait for Xbox scorpio? I have played on Xbox one and ps3 but haven't in Ps4.. also the only thing i choose Ps4 is because of its exclusive games, whereas Xbox one games or not so good..thats y.. Can u advice?

Old 1st February 2017
Custom title
Visit my website

bornkiller777 is one with the universebornkiller777 is one with the universebornkiller777 is one with the universebornkiller777 is one with the universebornkiller777 is one with the universebornkiller777 is one with the universebornkiller777 is one with the universebornkiller777 is one with the universe
PS4 pro will launch probably in this month last or next month.its going announce on feb 3rd and 4th during the Indian gaming event .so wait for the announcement and it will be a bad idea to go for PS4 normal now . Other hand project Scorpio has 8 teraflops which Microsoft claims it can be played in native 4K which is bit more powerful than PS4 pro .but for exclusives like god of war ,gran turismo ,uncharted ,last of us we need to stick with PS4 ...so wait for PS4 launch ,I own a PS4 but I wanna upgrade to pro as i have a 4K television which will get more enchachment on resolution and textures

Old 1st February 2017
\~! The End is Near !~/
Visit my website
  Celebrity Contest: Guess the Celebrity Contest      
Mrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
First of all, Xbox Scorpio isn't released yet. Its stated to release at the winter of 17, which means you have nearly one year and then add few months for indian launch. . . So, its too much of a wait!! Also you said you didn't like Xbox one games, so i advice you not to go in this route.

Like bornkiller said, PS4 pro will launch in a month or two. Its best to wait and buy it. Do you have 4K TV ?? If yes, you MUST wait for PS4 pro.

Encyclopedia of All Actress Stories

Old 2nd February 2017
Custom title
Visit my website

bornkiller777 is one with the universebornkiller777 is one with the universebornkiller777 is one with the universebornkiller777 is one with the universebornkiller777 is one with the universebornkiller777 is one with the universebornkiller777 is one with the universebornkiller777 is one with the universe
And it's official .checkout the link for price and details

http://in.ign.com/ps4-pro/104051/new...-fans-in-india

Old 4th February 2017

RamuTheChalu is beginning to get noticed
You should wait for PS5 to release and it is going to release in 2018.

Old 4th February 2017

1. I have only a normal led tv..not 4k..so should i go for PS4 normal or ps4 pro?

2. If PS4 normal should i go for PS4 normal or Ps4 slim?

3. Sony hasn't released ps4 slim o rps4 pro in india..but in grey market they are selling ps4 Singapore version.

4. If i buy the Singapore version, can i play ps4 online (PS+) and also can i buy games from india? Like amazon.in or snap deal, because some are saying that if i buy Singapore version indian DVD's will not work?

5. If i buy Singapore version What consequences i face other than warranty? Can i play all the games or only specific games?

6. And what is DLC? Some are saying they imported from other country and facing DLC problem?

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls