Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > Tendulkar suggested dual pitch for domestic matches

View Poll Results: How is this idea suggested by Sachin?
Good 5 71.43%
Bad 2 28.57%
Don't know 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 8th December 2016
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
Lightbulb Tendulkar suggested dual pitch for domestic matches

Tendulkar suggests Ranji games can be played on two different pitches

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 8th December 2016
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
Sachin Tendulkar has suggested that every Ranji Trophy game be played on two different pitches to prepare a better Test team for overseas assignments.

He also suggested that bilateral Test series could be made more engaging by having back-to-back home-and-away rubbers so that the strength of two teams remains mostly constant but the varying conditions pose a bigger challenge.

"I have thought a lot about neutral venues in Ranji Trophy [which is being tried this season]," Tendulkar said at the Hindustan Times Leadership Summit in Delhi. "I have a suggestion which can be radical. When we go to places like Australia, New Zealand, West Indies and South Africa, we play with Kookaburra balls which swing
early. Think about a young Ranji batsman playing with SG Test ball in India and then facing difficulty overseas.

"Let us have the first innings on a greentop with Kookaburra balls, which would give openers a challenge. Even the bowlers will have something. Our spinners will also learn how to bowl with the Kookaburra on greentops.

"Now let there be a pitch adjacent to the greentop which would be a rank turner. Now the second innings will be played on that track with the SG Test ball which would also help our batsmen play against quality spin bowling. We have been too
focussed on playing pace in overseas conditions but we should not forget how to play spin bowling."

Tendulkar felt the use of two different
pitches and two different balls would
nullify the toss factor.

"A captain would start thinking that winning the toss will give him only 10 percent advantage that is his right to choose first," he said. "But if he chooses to bowl on greentop he should remember that he would need to bat on a turner in the fourth innings."

Last edited by commet89 : 8th December 2016 at 12:15 AM.

Old 8th December 2016
I'm who I am
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
What is dual pitch?

Old 8th December 2016
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by ura dhura View Post
What is dual pitch?
he wants team to play on two different pitches lying aside each other....one will assist swing & one assisting spin

Old 8th December 2016
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
this can be tried in domestic in experimental basis

Old 8th December 2016
I'm who I am
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by commet89 View Post
he wants team to play on two different pitches lying aside each other....one will assist swing & one assisting spin
you mean, first inning in one pitch and second inning in another pitch

Old 8th December 2016
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
Quote:
you mean, first inning in one pitch and second inning in another pitch
both team will play their first innings in green pitch and then in 2nd innings they play on spinning pitch

Old 8th December 2016
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
admin for adding the poll

Old 22nd February 2017
I'm who I am
Has this proposal been taken?

Old 22nd February 2017
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
Quote:
Has this proposal been taken?
not yet

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls