Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Introductions > HI married lady want to be online fun

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 11th March 2017

anithadevislu is beginning to get noticed
Guys,

Im f36 married hindu mom of 2 teens, hubby in abroad. i love to be spend lot of time in online for fun, roleplay.. interested guys ping me, no real meet no harm to my privacy...

ur lovingly
anitha

Old 12th March 2017

haki_telugu is beginning to get noticed
Hai anitha dear like to chat with u

Old 13th March 2017

loverboy1982 is beginning to get noticed
Hi

Do NOT post or request any information that might jeopardise your account security. This includes, but not limited to - private chat invites, sharing of personal contact number, Email Id, Skype Id, FB profile, etc. Xossip will not be responsible for ANY issue (including phishing/hacking, etc.) that these acts might bring. Please See this for more information.

Thanks
nc

Last edited by newchat999 : 13th March 2017 at 10:54 AM.

Old 13th March 2017

deep_bad2002 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 28.58 mb DL: 438.55 mb Ratio: 0.07
Do NOT post or request any information that might jeopardise your account security. This includes, but not limited to - private chat invites, sharing of personal contact number, Email Id, Skype Id, FB profile, etc. Xossip will not be responsible for ANY issue (including phishing/hacking, etc.) that these acts might bring. Please See this for more information.

Thanks
nc

Last edited by newchat999 : 13th March 2017 at 10:54 AM.

Old 14th March 2017

tamildominantbull has many secret admirers
Hi there dear PM me will send my mail id in yahoo n gmail, we can have lots of fun to talk about it dear

Old 15th March 2017

patni.adityaa is an unknown quantity at this point
hello

Hi, I am Aditya Patni. Well I am 34, Happily Married and well settled. I hv a hobby of connecting to real strangers, make friendship with them and explore the mind of each other. Yea, I am talking abt online friendship. First of all, let me assure you that I will never ask your identity, neither I will reveal mine. I will never ask a personal meet and will never ask something you feel uncomfortable with. In short, I will never affect your personal life in any way and in same way I will never let my life get affected in any way as I am a family man. Now you must be wondering why I am writing you all this, well ladies frankly speaking Internet has given us a great way to interact with people, complete strangers and know abt them. I am happily married but yet there are corners of my mind I can't share even with my spouse, I wish to have an online friendship with a complete stranger and explore that corner of my mind and be completely open to her, talk to her abt everything abt my life and listen to het abt her life. I promise it will be fun, I promise I won't bother you frequently, only when you are comfortable we will have chat. Give it a chance, revert if u r interested

Rgds

Aditya

Old 16th March 2017

chandra_mas has many secret admirers
UL: 136.34 gb DL: 23.97 gb Ratio: 5.69
Hi Anitha, please empty u r inbox would like to send msg in private and share my info. please reply me here

Old 27th March 2017
Custom title

bonafide999 is a pillar of our communitybonafide999 is a pillar of our communitybonafide999 is a pillar of our communitybonafide999 is a pillar of our communitybonafide999 is a pillar of our communitybonafide999 is a pillar of our communitybonafide999 is a pillar of our community
UL: 135.27 mb DL: 804.09 mb Ratio: 0.17
hi anitha,

saw ur post in the introductions section. i would like to know the wild side of you through chat.
i am a 26 yr old guy.
hope to chat with u soon.

o one more thing, my gf's mom name is anita and i am soo soo attracted towards her. i would like to do a roleplay chat with yoou. just say yes, n then we can move forward. will be available during the afternoon. and will wait for ur reply.

if not interested, pls msg no.

that would be very helpful

looking forward to hear from you soon.

take care dear

Old 29th March 2017

zaape17 is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to zaape17
Hot babe love to chat with u plz pm me ur id

Old 29th March 2017

sukhivt is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by anithadevislu View Post
Guys,

Im f36 married hindu mom of 2 teens, hubby in abroad. i love to be spend lot of time in online for fun, roleplay.. interested guys ping me, no real meet no harm to my privacy...

ur lovingly
anitha
hello anitha

sumit here. saw your message for having some online fun. i am game. about me, i am a 29 year old single guy. working as a manager in a reputed firm. looking to have some fun with matured ladies online in strict privacy.

do private message me and we can start up.

thanks

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls