Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Completed Contests> IPL 'Predict & Win' Contest > ★★★ Xossip's IPL 9 P&W Contest 2016 - Rules,Points Table & Queries Thread ★★★

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 11th April 2016
Custom title

Dr Rohan is hunted by the papparaziDr Rohan is hunted by the papparaziDr Rohan is hunted by the papparaziDr Rohan is hunted by the papparazi
why my points are not updated for todays match on iplt20 fantasy league website.please help.my team smashers11
my id dr rohan

Old 11th April 2016
chut ke bhut
  Champions Trophy - Predict and Win: xp ICC Champions Trophy Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
rajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps database
UL: 3.22 gb DL: 41.63 mb Ratio: 79.22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Rohan View Post
why my points are not updated for todays match on iplt20 fantasy league website.please help.my team smashers11
my id dr rohan
same problem with me

All insults will be interpreted as an admission that you cannot contribute to the discussion

Old 11th April 2016
Thats What.
Visit my website
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest      
Trikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Rohan View Post
my id dr rohan
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajveer123 View Post
same problem with me
due to technical problems in the run-up to Match 1, the start of scoring has been postponed until further notice.

ps: as per ipl official website.

Last edited by Trikaal Raj : 11th April 2016 at 11:10 AM.

Old 11th April 2016
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Xing Editor: Official Monthly Newsletter of Xossip    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
UL: 28.53 mb DL: 1.08 gb Ratio: 0.03
Points Table after Match 2

to katappa machii

Old 11th April 2016
Happy Holidays !!!
  Super Selector: xp Super Selector Contest      
canuguess has hacked the reps databasecanuguess has hacked the reps databasecanuguess has hacked the reps databasecanuguess has hacked the reps databasecanuguess has hacked the reps databasecanuguess has hacked the reps databasecanuguess has hacked the reps databasecanuguess has hacked the reps databasecanuguess has hacked the reps databasecanuguess has hacked the reps databasecanuguess has hacked the reps database
UL: 20.38 gb DL: 6.32 gb Ratio: 3.23
Quote:
Originally Posted by humtum View Post
Points Table after Match 2

to katappa machii

< image >

Old 11th April 2016
Broad Minded

Angel Swati has hacked the reps databaseAngel Swati has hacked the reps databaseAngel Swati has hacked the reps databaseAngel Swati has hacked the reps databaseAngel Swati has hacked the reps databaseAngel Swati has hacked the reps databaseAngel Swati has hacked the reps database
katupandi sir

Old 12th April 2016
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Xing Editor: Official Monthly Newsletter of Xossip    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
UL: 28.53 mb DL: 1.08 gb Ratio: 0.03
Points Table after Match 3
to katappa machii

Old 13th April 2016
Jatt sahab the great

Monu modi has hacked the reps databaseMonu modi has hacked the reps databaseMonu modi has hacked the reps databaseMonu modi has hacked the reps databaseMonu modi has hacked the reps database
Humtum bro plz post point table in text format also

Old 14th April 2016
Tonight We Dine in Harem

GenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparazi
when will the points table be updated?

Old 14th April 2016
Custom title
  Champions Trophy - Predict and Win: xp ICC Champions Trophy Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
murshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps database
UL: 27.12 gb DL: 7.59 gb Ratio: 3.57
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenLeonidas2016 View Post
when will the points table be updated?
You make an entry in match-5
You better play regularly instead of asking for update.
Table would be updated accordingly .... show some faith on organizers.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls