Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Completed Contests> WC Twenty20 Contest > ►►► Xossip's ICC T20 World Cup 2016 Fantasy League - (Entry and Queries Thread) ◄◄◄

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 15th March 2016
chut ke bhut
  Champions Trophy - Predict and Win: xp ICC Champions Trophy Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
rajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps database
UL: 3.22 gb DL: 41.63 mb Ratio: 79.22
xossip ID : rajveer123

Team Name : incredibles_11

All insults will be interpreted as an admission that you cannot contribute to the discussion

Old 16th March 2016
Custom title
Visit my website

shikari_golu has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshikari_golu has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshikari_golu has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshikari_golu has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshikari_golu has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshikari_golu has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Tell me one thing...

How to see my points after any match...??
SAAVDHAAN.....SAAVDHAAN.....SAVDHAAN.....un writters se , jo dusri id bana kar apni hi story ki taareefo ke pul baandh dete hai....so b carefull.....story apne man se like kare....comment dekh kar nhi........

Old 16th March 2016
Give Respect Get Respect
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
amitachcha86 has hacked the reps databaseamitachcha86 has hacked the reps databaseamitachcha86 has hacked the reps databaseamitachcha86 has hacked the reps databaseamitachcha86 has hacked the reps databaseamitachcha86 has hacked the reps databaseamitachcha86 has hacked the reps databaseamitachcha86 has hacked the reps databaseamitachcha86 has hacked the reps databaseamitachcha86 has hacked the reps databaseamitachcha86 has hacked the reps databaseamitachcha86 has hacked the reps databaseamitachcha86 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by shikari_golu View Post
Tell me one thing...

How to see my points after any match...??
check on xossip league on official site

Old 16th March 2016
chut ke bhut
  Champions Trophy - Predict and Win: xp ICC Champions Trophy Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
rajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps database
Bhai iska leaderboard bhi post kar do after two matches kaun lead kar raha hai

All insults will be interpreted as an admission that you cannot contribute to the discussion

Old 16th March 2016
iCallMyDickBarOne

mractressme has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmractressme has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmractressme has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmractressme has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmractressme has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmractressme has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmractressme has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph

Last edited by mractressme : 16th March 2016 at 10:58 PM.

Old 17th March 2016
chut ke bhut
Isme phase 2 leader board se dekhna bhai not from qualifier matches , kyunki on that point sabke point frm match 13 se dekhe ja sakenge

Old 17th March 2016
Custom title
murshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps databasemurshed has hacked the reps database
UL: 27.12 gb DL: 7.59 gb Ratio: 3.57
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajveer123 View Post
Isme phase 2 leader board se dekhna bhai not from qualifier matches , kyunki on that point sabke point frm match 13 se dekhe ja sakenge
Quote:
Originally Posted by humtum View Post
phase 1: match 1-match 12 : 8th march to 13th march (24 transfers)
phase 2: match 13-match 22 : 15th march to 21st march(20 transfers)
phase 3: match 23-match 32 : 22nd march to 28th march(20 transfers)
phase 4: match 33-match 35 : 30th march to 3rd april(10 transfers)
I think, this time fantasy starts from qualifying round ( in xossip )
I missed out qualifying round.
So, I kept myself out from fantasy league.

Old 17th March 2016
Custom title
Visit my website

shikari_golu has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshikari_golu has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshikari_golu has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshikari_golu has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshikari_golu has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshikari_golu has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Super6 point will count..???
SAAVDHAAN.....SAAVDHAAN.....SAVDHAAN.....un writters se , jo dusri id bana kar apni hi story ki taareefo ke pul baandh dete hai....so b carefull.....story apne man se like kare....comment dekh kar nhi........

Old 17th March 2016
Custom title
Visit my website

Qualifier round ko main tournament ke points se alag rakho...tab sahi hoga na...

Log to worldcup ka wait karte hai..qualifiers ka nhi...

Ye to dhokha nhi hoga...mod ???

Old 17th March 2016
chut ke bhut
Quote:
Originally Posted by murshed View Post
I think, this time fantasy starts from qualifying round < image > ( in xossip )
I missed out qualifying round.
So, I kept myself out from fantasy league.
Generally league doesnt start from qualifer , i had word with one of sports mod lets see what he will say otherwise i m also out of the league

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls