Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Mystery as 600 dogs jump from 'haunted suicide bridge' leaving at least 50 dead

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 30th June 2015
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
UL: 84.11 gb DL: 40.21 gb Ratio: 2.09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Always Right View Post
Dogs are stupid, I agree. But they are faithful.

More deaths are happening coz of fake doctors like you
Tuti ji, who told you dogs are stupid?

Dogs are used as search-and-rescue dogs, as sniffer dogs, as guide dogs. Have you ever heard of a a search-and-rescue cat?

There are many different breeds, and a few dog breeds have been bred to be aggressive. Pit bulls, for example. Pit bulls were used for dog fighting back when dog fighting was a legal sport. But not all dog breeds behave like pit bulls. Don't lump all of them together.

Thousands of people die every year of rabies after a dog bite in India. No one dies of rabies after dog bites in Western countries. Why?

Western authorities insist that every dog be given the rabies shot. They don't allow street dogs, and the pets are given rabies shots.

Here, we have a law forbidding killing of street dogs. At the same time, the authorities are not bothered about giving rabies shots, certainly not to street dogs.

Who's to blame? Dogs? Or our poor public health infrastructure?

If infected, the rabies virus attacks the brain of the dog or the human being. When the rabies virus attacks the dog's brain, the dog can become ferocious before dying. (Once the symptoms manifest, rabies kills with certainty, both the infected dogs and the infected humans. After the symptoms develop, there is no cure. Only death. If rabies is treated immediately after the dog bite [but before symptoms develop], treatment can be effective.)

The reason we have human deaths from rabies is the same reason we have deaths from malaria: our poor public health infrastructure. Almost no one dies from malaria in USA because they eradicated the disease from that country.

Last edited by coconutpalm : 1st July 2015 at 05:25 AM.

Old 30th June 2015
Custom title

Dovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkman View Post
i knjow this is bait but whatever....i will bite.
which animal isn't stupid?
dogs can easily find a place in top 10 least stupid animals. < image >
Cats aren't stupid, Haven't you checked out my new thread where a cat rose to position of vice president of a multi billion dollar company At the same time when dogs were eating poop worldwide

Old 1st July 2015
Wild Imaginations = Cunts + XP
Visit my website

mera137in has hacked the reps databasemera137in has hacked the reps databasemera137in has hacked the reps databasemera137in has hacked the reps databasemera137in has hacked the reps databasemera137in has hacked the reps databasemera137in has hacked the reps databasemera137in has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to mera137in Send a message via Skype™ to mera137in
Dog CAT Fight !!!

Last edited by mera137in : 2nd July 2015 at 12:04 AM.

Old 1st July 2015
Custom title

Dovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our community
Absolutely right Mera, you need to control these freaks. Thread went haywire after I replied on topic that dogs are stupid and can jump for no apparent reason, some people lost their mind and started posting how good and useful dogs are, which is absolutely irrelevant and almost trolling

Old 1st July 2015
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkman View Post
i knjow this is bait but whatever....i will bite.
which animal isn't stupid?
dogs can easily find a place in top 10 least stupid animals. < image >
Stupidity is not copyright material of humans only !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coconutpalm View Post
Tuti ji, who told you dogs are stupid?

Dogs are used as search-and-rescue dogs, as sniffer dogs, as guide dogs. Have you ever heard of a a search-and-rescue cat?

There are many different breeds, and a few dog breeds have been bred to be aggressive. Pit bulls, for example. Pit bulls were used for dog fighting back when dog fighting was a legal sport. But not all dog breeds behave like pit bulls. Don't lump all of them together.

The reason we have human deaths from rabies is the same reason we have deaths from malaria: our poor public health infrastructure. Almost no one dies from malaria in USA because they eradicated the disease from that country.
+1 Coco sir

Reps added sir !!

I couldn't say better words than you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
Absolutely right Mera, you need to control these freaks. Thread went haywire after I replied on topic that dogs are stupid and can jump for no apparent reason, some people lost their mind and started posting how good and useful dogs are, which is absolutely irrelevant and almost trolling

Really, Dovahkiin !!

Please share us incident when you were chased by so called stupid dogs !!

Are these stupid dogs bothering your pussy cat ?
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 1st July 2015
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeze_bird View Post
xxxdev i'm sorry for my bad things about dogs

I did not read your unedited post !! Even if you posted in bad things (not a family abuse); it is OK because we all have different opinions and we should respect other opinion which built upon circumstances !! At-least we can try
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 1st July 2015
MAKER OF DIFFRENT TYPE THREDS
Visit my website
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
sultania has hacked the reps databasesultania has hacked the reps databasesultania has hacked the reps databasesultania has hacked the reps databasesultania has hacked the reps databasesultania has hacked the reps databasesultania has hacked the reps databasesultania has hacked the reps databasesultania has hacked the reps databasesultania has hacked the reps databasesultania has hacked the reps databasesultania has hacked the reps database
UL: 431.66 mb DL: 841.92 mb Ratio: 0.51
oh first time i read this type news, really shocking, thanks to share,,z+

Old 1st July 2015
Custom title

Always Right is hunted by the papparaziAlways Right is hunted by the papparaziAlways Right is hunted by the papparaziAlways Right is hunted by the papparazi
Coco, dogs have more smelling power but that is not indicating the high intelligence power. Of course, wild dogs are more intelligent than domestic dogs. If you throw bones on dogs, it will just show its loyalty even you are a thief and they betray the owners.

Old 1st July 2015
Abki baar - MOODY sarkar :yo:
  Ex-CEC Mr.Moolie: Ex-CEC Mr.Moolie    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
moodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps database
UL: 5.94 gb DL: 2.69 gb Ratio: 2.21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Always Right View Post
Coco, dogs have more smelling power but that is not indicating the high intelligence power. Of course, wild dogs are more intelligent than domestic dogs. If you throw bones on dogs, it will just show its loyalty even you are a thief and they betray the owners.

That alone dosent makes only Dogs stupid , what about other pets?

Why do you expect the dog to save his master and his valuables at the price of its life ? Why dont expect the cats for the same

Dogs have been best compatible pet for humans since centenaries , examples have been posted in this thread already. But afterall, Dog is an animal too, you cant expect to behave him like a Navy Seal.

Old 1st July 2015
Custom title

visionist has hacked the reps databasevisionist has hacked the reps databasevisionist has hacked the reps databasevisionist has hacked the reps databasevisionist has hacked the reps databasevisionist has hacked the reps databasevisionist has hacked the reps databasevisionist has hacked the reps databasevisionist has hacked the reps databasevisionist has hacked the reps database
Man held for stabbing pet dog of neighbour

New Delhi

TNN

A man was arrested for stabbing his neighbour's pet dog for fighting with his own when they had taken it for a stroll in a park at Vasant Kunj. Three PCR teams were tasked to take the injured dog to a veterinary hospital for treatment, but the animal succumbed to its injuries on the way .
The incident came to fore on Sunday night when Anil Kumar, an executive at a media house had taken his dog for an evening walk near a park at D-block. Kumar said that while walking down the road he saw his neighbour Deepak emerge with his dog.Rocky started barking.Though Anil tried holding him back, he attacked the other canine. Soon, Deepak's brother Ashok brought a meat cleaver from the kitchen and stabbed Rocky .

Anil immediately informed the PCR but the dog could not be saved.

Source:

http://epaperbeta.timesofindia.com/A...01072015004065

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls