Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Help, Suggestions, Bug Reports, Complaints etc. > Xossip, MasalaDesi & Picscrazy not opening

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 5th December 2012
FAZFUKME
Visit my website

srblozxxx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsrblozxxx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsrblozxxx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsrblozxxx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsrblozxxx has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via ICQ to srblozxxx Send a message via AIM to srblozxxx Send a message via MSN to srblozxxx Send a message via Yahoo to srblozxxx Send a message via Skype™ to srblozxxx
Xossip, MasalaDesi & Picscrazy not opening

EXBII IS NOT OPENING FROM THE MAIN PAGE TO FORUM LINKS. IT SHOWS AS CONNECTION RESET IN FIREFOX BROWSER. BUT ALL OTHER WEBSITES ARE FUNCTIONING AND LINKS OPENING PROPERLY. PLEASE ADVISE.

Old 7th December 2012
Attitude Reloaded

nelsonvarma is hunted by the papparazinelsonvarma is hunted by the papparazinelsonvarma is hunted by the papparazinelsonvarma is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 2.83 gb DL: 11.93 gb Ratio: 0.24
are you using a vodafone connection

Old 15th December 2012
FAZFUKME
Visit my website

srblozxxx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsrblozxxx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsrblozxxx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsrblozxxx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsrblozxxx has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via ICQ to srblozxxx Send a message via AIM to srblozxxx Send a message via MSN to srblozxxx Send a message via Yahoo to srblozxxx Send a message via Skype™ to srblozxxx
yes i am using vodafon net

Old 15th February 2013
It's not who I am underneath..
Visit my website

The Terminator has hacked the reps databaseThe Terminator has hacked the reps databaseThe Terminator has hacked the reps databaseThe Terminator has hacked the reps databaseThe Terminator has hacked the reps databaseThe Terminator has hacked the reps databaseThe Terminator has hacked the reps databaseThe Terminator has hacked the reps databaseThe Terminator has hacked the reps databaseThe Terminator has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Skype™ to The Terminator
UL: 0.00 b DL: 512.00 kb Ratio: 0.00
Try Opera Turbo Mode.

With

It's not who I am underneath......but what I do that defines me.
Disclaimer:All Images Mostly Low Resolution Samples Available For Free On Sites. I Am Not Posting Any Paid Content And It Is Not Mine But Collected From Net.

Old 14th June 2013

incestician555 is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via ICQ to incestician555 Send a message via Skype™ to incestician555
UL: 266.12 mb DL: 138.03 mb Ratio: 1.93
Exbii, filesquick, filesflash, picscrazy not opening

When im trying to open exbii dot com facing an error saying

" The url u requested has been blocked as per instruction of CHNN "

why!?? can anybody tell me?

pls help

Old 14th June 2013
Time STOPS lol

sujit_21cool is hunted by the papparazisujit_21cool is hunted by the papparazisujit_21cool is hunted by the papparazisujit_21cool is hunted by the papparazisujit_21cool is hunted by the papparazisujit_21cool is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 692.92 mb DL: 401.12 mb Ratio: 1.73
How can u be able to post this then?

Old 14th June 2013

Send a message via ICQ to incestician555 Send a message via Skype™ to incestician555
well in other browser m facing this error

bt in uc web i dont!

why this is happening?

Old 14th June 2013
Do or do not. There is no try.
  MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
kiru99 is one with the universekiru99 is one with the universekiru99 is one with the universekiru99 is one with the universekiru99 is one with the universekiru99 is one with the universekiru99 is one with the universekiru99 is one with the universe
UL: 38.61 gb DL: 27.59 gb Ratio: 1.40
Quote:
Originally Posted by sujit_21cool View Post
How can u be able to post this then?
You can login to exbii using :-
  • desiproject.com (or)
  • ip address 216.158.70.98 (or)
  • just exbii.com (without the www)
You can login to filesquick (masala section) using :-
  • filesquick.com (without the www) (or)
  • f6.filesquick.com
Many Indian users are currently facing issue accessing FQ, XB, picscrazy sites and downloading videos through filesflash. This is due to your Internt service provider (ISP) like BSNL, reliance, aircel etc blocking these sites. These sites are working fine for users from rest of the world.

You might be seeing blank pages or get message saying site blocked.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Workaround

Firefox Browser users

If you want to access all these sites and download files use redirector workaround mentioned HERE

OR DOWNLOAD this file redirector-XBii.xpi - 55.5 KB or redirector-XBii.xpi - 55.5 KB
drag and drop into your filefox browser, restart firefox and ENJOY!!!!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chrome browser users -
Add extension switcheroo from the store and add the redirects given in the screenshot

If you want to post FF video link(s) in FQ and XB use the following method :-

Replace http://filesflash.net/xxxxxxxx in your FF link with http://filesflash.net/xxxxxxxx

Ex: If you FF link is http://filesflash.net/download change that to http://filesflash.net/download
If you want to download FF files : - add :8001 after .com

Ex: If you FF link is http://filesflash.net/download change that to
http://filesflash.net/download
if this doesn't work then change it to http://filesflash.net/download

(Updated)

Last edited by kiru99 : 7th August 2013 at 10:57 PM.

Old 14th June 2013

mtlb it is error ??

Old 14th June 2013
Custom title

pentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our community
UL: 1.97 gb DL: 2.91 gb Ratio: 0.68
I'm getting blank screen in my computer on trying to open exbii, since half an hour. Please rectify the problem mods!
Disclaimer: All the pics are downloaded from internet and are posted by some one else. I'm just saving time for board members to avoid searching everywhere. In case you want any pic to be removed for some reason - PM me.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls