Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Help, Suggestions, Bug Reports, Complaints etc. > Xossip's complaint thread. Air your grievances here.

View Poll Results:
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 13th May 2006
is BACK!
  Money: Helps XP receive money    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
indkish has hacked the reps databaseindkish has hacked the reps databaseindkish has hacked the reps databaseindkish has hacked the reps databaseindkish has hacked the reps databaseindkish has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by mranand
MCs didnt arrange pick n drop facility for today's delhi meet
jus use a taxi and send the bill to MC for re-imbursement

DareDorm - Wild N Crazy <-> DareDorm - Strip Pong <-> DareDorm - Big Cock Get to Fuck

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 13th May 2006
Custom title
Visit my website
  Betting Badshah: Winner    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
rajarajan has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nitin2
MC is doing such a perfect job that XB junta is grievance free

Old 14th May 2006
LivE n lEt LiVe
Visit my website

syndrome is one with the universesyndrome is one with the universesyndrome is one with the universesyndrome is one with the universe
hello guys.. i wanna make a request here to the mods and MC... i see some of the members use GIF images when they post their reply and as siggy.. it consumes a lot of bandwith for no purpose at all. will it be possible to avoid or ban using GIF images in siggy and lot of pictures in the siggy consuming the page and bandwith... can u do something about it...

Old 14th May 2006
Let the dead rest in peace!
Visit my website
  Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Super Selector: xp Super Selector Contest    Betting Badshah: Winner    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database
we cant do anything, but u can do something

go to

User Cp > edit options > unclick on show signatures

bingo, all siggy;s will vanish

Old 14th May 2006
Custom title

Rahi_2222 is a pillar of our communityRahi_2222 is a pillar of our communityRahi_2222 is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by jats
KYA HO RAHA HAI BHAI LOG ILLEGAL TUM AAJKAL BAHUT CHEHAK RAHELE HO BHAI KYA BAAT HAI

KOI KHUSH KHABRI????

well i want to know onething who is negative repping me or is it just my illusion

and i have bben negative rpped bhai log at leat tell me wut s my mistkae am
not worried about the repps
but more about wut fellow xbians think about me
so if i have committed some mistake at least tell me so tht i wont do it in futre bhai log tk cre
-ve repped now for pulling illega's legs..
-ve repped before for supporting Ganguly.

Old 15th May 2006
LivE n lEt LiVe
Visit my website

syndrome is one with the universesyndrome is one with the universesyndrome is one with the universesyndrome is one with the universe
thanx nitin buddy...

saves my bandwith.... repped ya.

Old 15th May 2006
None

mranand has hacked the reps databasemranand has hacked the reps databasemranand has hacked the reps databasemranand has hacked the reps databasemranand has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by indkish
jus use a taxi and send the bill to MC for re-imbursement
thanks for the suggestion IK bhai

@MC spent INR 1000 in this regard...i want u to donate this fund on my name to XB

Old 15th May 2006
Peace Rocks
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)      
sarab has hacked the reps databasesarab has hacked the reps databasesarab has hacked the reps databasesarab has hacked the reps databasesarab has hacked the reps databasesarab has hacked the reps databasesarab has hacked the reps databasesarab has hacked the reps databasesarab has hacked the reps databasesarab has hacked the reps databasesarab has hacked the reps database
Quote:

@MC spent INR 1000 in this regard...i want u to donate this fund on my name to XB
so nice of u

Old 15th May 2006
Custom title
Visit my website
  Betting Badshah: Winner    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
rajarajan has disabled reputations
Quote:

post ur bank account details here

Old 15th May 2006
Let the dead rest in peace!
Visit my website
  Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Super Selector: xp Super Selector Contest    Betting Badshah: Winner    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database
Quote:

but where is the moolah

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls