Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Help, Suggestions, Bug Reports, Complaints etc. > Xossip's complaint thread. Air your grievances here.

View Poll Results:
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 5th May 2006
Not familiar
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
BillClinton has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajarajan
you guys got him totally wrong

he is talking abt. his own rep power of having just 2 even after posting 500 posts a day

just explain him how the rep power is being calculated....
theres a freakin faq by mike
somebody give a link to that, for mike's sake
ofcourse, since is not allowed, i wont

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 5th May 2006
Custom title
Visit my website
  Betting Badshah: Winner    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
rajarajan has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillClinton
somebody give a link to that, for mike's sake
let them explain it instead of just giving the link... it wud give the n00bs a better impression abt. MCs

Old 5th May 2006
Custom title
Visit my website
  Betting Badshah: Winner    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
rajarajan has disabled reputations
a serious suggestion and am not kidding....

what abt. including MCs in the forum leaders section? it wud popularise the concept of MC among XBians and everyone

Old 5th May 2006
Ho ho hooo!!

Semi Barbarian has hacked the reps databaseSemi Barbarian has hacked the reps databaseSemi Barbarian has hacked the reps databaseSemi Barbarian has hacked the reps databaseSemi Barbarian has hacked the reps databaseSemi Barbarian has hacked the reps databaseSemi Barbarian has hacked the reps databaseSemi Barbarian has hacked the reps database
Send a message via MSN to Semi Barbarian Send a message via Yahoo to Semi Barbarian
Quote:

what abt. including MCs in the forum leaders section? it wud popularise the concept of MC among XBians and everyone
nice suggestion

but,wrong thread

Old 5th May 2006
Ho ho hooo!!

Semi Barbarian has hacked the reps databaseSemi Barbarian has hacked the reps databaseSemi Barbarian has hacked the reps databaseSemi Barbarian has hacked the reps databaseSemi Barbarian has hacked the reps databaseSemi Barbarian has hacked the reps databaseSemi Barbarian has hacked the reps databaseSemi Barbarian has hacked the reps database
Send a message via MSN to Semi Barbarian Send a message via Yahoo to Semi Barbarian
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPER_DUDE_ME
i'm not happy with the way things r going, i mean to say that people who have posted 400-500 post they r getting good rep 7 5-6 repping power even to my good threadsi'm not been reped... so from last 3 days i've stopped posting ya i'm the same guy who posted more then 500 post in a day..
i just want to say that if some one is working so hard for xb u need to support him by giving attention yar...
I understand,you are not aware of the trend here.

You appreciate members,they appreciate you back.

Old 5th May 2006

rockbolt is hunted by the papparazirockbolt is hunted by the papparazirockbolt is hunted by the papparazirockbolt is hunted by the papparazirockbolt is hunted by the papparazi
Great Thread... nice info for newcomers like me

Old 5th May 2006
Don Vito Corleone
Visit my website
  Administrator: Administrator of Xossip    Boobs: Guess the Boobs Contest Winner      
GodFather has disabled reputations
Quote:

done

Old 5th May 2006
Vivite Et Sinite Mori
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund      
pxs007 has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by vulcan
Complaint :

Onfear and I were winners in the "banner contest". Onfear was given a nice logo which says "XB Banner / Logo conetst winner". I was not given any, even though i won positions 1 and 3 in banner category. I demand to know the reason for this ill-treatment.

also compensate me with reps for the mental torture i have undergone also immediately add my logo
GF has enabled your dibba. I added some -ve reps to relieve you of your torture

Last edited by pxs007 : 5th May 2006 at 11:11 AM.

Old 5th May 2006

devilzgod has received several accoladesdevilzgod has received several accoladesdevilzgod has received several accoladesdevilzgod has received several accoladesdevilzgod has received several accolades
Send a message via ICQ to devilzgod Send a message via MSN to devilzgod Send a message via Yahoo to devilzgod
Hi all, for the past few days, i have been observing a lot of members being banned after repeated violations of the rules of XB. While agreeing to that, this thought came into my mind that instead of banning them forever, why not impose a temporary suspension for a month or two. Once the user is banned, i've also seen repeated attempts through posts, polls to get them back. Often when a member is banned in forums, he/she tends to come back with a different email id/username. This may lead to unncessary duplication of usernames. As such, we have seen that 80 percent of our members are inactive, this should not add to that. What we could do is create a forum named "House of Shame" (something like that !!), where all spam posts will be moved here as an archive and example of spamming the board and the offender will be given the title 'Board Spammer' and suspended for a certain period of time. Repeated violations beyond this can lead to permanent suspension. Only Admins and Mods should be allowed to post there. This way, we can give an opportunity for those violators/spammers to correct themselves. I wouldnt catogorize this thought of mine as a complaint, this might be taken up as a suggestion. I dunno how far this would go

Old 5th May 2006
king of test section

Dear_Chaprasi is a pillar of our communityDear_Chaprasi is a pillar of our communityDear_Chaprasi is a pillar of our communityDear_Chaprasi is a pillar of our communityDear_Chaprasi is a pillar of our communityDear_Chaprasi is a pillar of our community
ban period is immaterial,normal members after getting banned look to com bac immediately with a new id,while the spammers never stop
so regardless of whether the ban period is 1 week/month/year,a new id wil always b created
as regards the hall of shame section,the XB policies are clear enough to convey the kinda posts tht wont b appreciated here
jus my personal opinion

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls