Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Old Announcements > Annual Masala Awards 2011....Winners !!!!

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4th April 2012
Banned

aashiq aawara has many secret admirersaashiq aawara has many secret admirers
Send a message via MSN to aashiq aawara Send a message via Yahoo to aashiq aawara Send a message via Skype™ to aashiq aawara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meriaiza View Post
I had the rough idea for Vendetta in my mind for almost 2 years before finally writing it down but it was so radical that I wasn't sure if I'll be able to pull it off successfully or if the readers will like it? Thankfully the readers loved it and I'm happy with my effort as well. It's the first time I have taken part in AMA and winning it for a story that is so close to my heart have only made it even more special. This is also my 10th award here at exbii and I accept it on behalf of my beloved story section. I want to say thanks to the admin team for honoring me with this and all the readers who made Vendetta such a resounding success. To all the new budding witters I'll only say this.....

Chand ko chone ki justajo karo, agar manzil na bhi mili toh aasmaan ko toh is bahane cho hi loge.

u r widout doubt one of the best writers exbii ever had ali bhai

Old 5th April 2012
click on pics to see full size

chinku1234 is one with the universechinku1234 is one with the universechinku1234 is one with the universe
UL: 44.36 gb DL: 7.79 gb Ratio: 5.69

Old 5th April 2012
Insect Free NHB :hippi:
Visit my website

Ch0c0b0yzZ has hacked the reps databaseCh0c0b0yzZ has hacked the reps databaseCh0c0b0yzZ has hacked the reps databaseCh0c0b0yzZ has hacked the reps databaseCh0c0b0yzZ has hacked the reps databaseCh0c0b0yzZ has hacked the reps databaseCh0c0b0yzZ has hacked the reps databaseCh0c0b0yzZ has hacked the reps databaseCh0c0b0yzZ has hacked the reps databaseCh0c0b0yzZ has hacked the reps databaseCh0c0b0yzZ has hacked the reps databaseCh0c0b0yzZ has hacked the reps databaseCh0c0b0yzZ has hacked the reps databaseCh0c0b0yzZ has hacked the reps databaseCh0c0b0yzZ has hacked the reps databaseCh0c0b0yzZ has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Ch0c0b0yzZ
UL: 1.95 gb DL: 2.37 gb Ratio: 0.82
Congrats to all winners

Old 5th April 2012
Aavjo
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
japs has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps database
UL: 1.17 gb DL: 93.55 mb Ratio: 12.81
to all

sourav

luvy

Old 5th April 2012
Custom title
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Cupid n Psyche is one with the universeCupid n Psyche is one with the universeCupid n Psyche is one with the universeCupid n Psyche is one with the universeCupid n Psyche is one with the universeCupid n Psyche is one with the universeCupid n Psyche is one with the universeCupid n Psyche is one with the universeCupid n Psyche is one with the universeCupid n Psyche is one with the universeCupid n Psyche is one with the universeCupid n Psyche is one with the universeCupid n Psyche is one with the universeCupid n Psyche is one with the universe
UL: 469.37 mb DL: 996.92 mb Ratio: 0.47
Thanks for all the Fans and Judges for Nominating and making us the Winner.We you all,Hope to keep the same Excitement ON!!!

Love,
Cupid and Psyche

Old 5th April 2012
Indian Aunty Lover
Visit my website

mr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps database
Send a message via MSN to mr.boob Send a message via Yahoo to mr.boob
to all the winners.

to all those who participated, better luck next year.

Disclaimer : All the postings of mine in this whole forum is not my own collection. All are downloaded from internet posted by some one else. I am just saving some time of our forum users to avoid searching everywhere. Am not violating any copy rights law or not any illegal action am not supposed to do.If anything is against law please notify so that they can be removed

Old 5th April 2012
:dazed:
Visit my website

agyaat is one with the universeagyaat is one with the universeagyaat is one with the universeagyaat is one with the universeagyaat is one with the universeagyaat is one with the universeagyaat is one with the universeagyaat is one with the universeagyaat is one with the universe
to all the winners.

to all those who participated, better luck next year.

Old 5th April 2012
eXBii Rocks!!!!!!!!!
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
dont_u_know has hacked the reps databasedont_u_know has hacked the reps databasedont_u_know has hacked the reps databasedont_u_know has hacked the reps databasedont_u_know has hacked the reps databasedont_u_know has hacked the reps databasedont_u_know has hacked the reps databasedont_u_know has hacked the reps databasedont_u_know has hacked the reps databasedont_u_know has hacked the reps databasedont_u_know has hacked the reps databasedont_u_know has hacked the reps databasedont_u_know has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to dont_u_know
UL: 13.82 mb DL: 7.44 mb Ratio: 1.86
wowwwwwwwwwww...

runner up in glamour section....

thnx guyzzz 4 liking my thread....

Disclaimer : All the postings of mine in this whole forum is not my own collection. All are downloaded from internet posted by some one else. I am not violating any copyrights law or not any illegal action am not supposed to do.If anything is against law please notify so that they can be removed

Last edited by dont_u_know : 5th April 2012 at 09:32 AM.

Old 5th April 2012
I AM "THE BOSS"

Bond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps database
to all winner

"Indian Bond"

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls