Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Old Announcements > Introducing a new Group in PnV for Xclusive Posters

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4th March 2012

karnataka has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkarnataka has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkarnataka has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkarnataka has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkarnataka has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkarnataka has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkarnataka has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 16.17 gb DL: 23.10 gb Ratio: 0.70
Nice idea, but Can this exclusive thread be moderated by the thread owner? That would make it 'EXCLUSIVE'
I am not asking for full rights but atleast should be way to able to 'accept a post' (something like post activation) by the member or not would be great feature.
My wife Rani's exposure But before posting a comment please read the rules on the first post!

Old 5th March 2012
Visit my website
  Caption: xp Caption Contest    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
hameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps database
UL: 25.37 gb DL: 26.30 gb Ratio: 0.96
Quote:
Originally Posted by karnataka View Post
Nice idea, but Can this exclusive thread be moderated by the thread owner? That would make it 'EXCLUSIVE'
I am not asking for full rights but atleast should be way to able to 'accept a post' (something like post activation) by the member or not would be great feature.
You can always use the Report Post feature if u feel a post in ur thread is offensive or against the rules and the mods will take care of that.

Old 6th March 2012

karnataka has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkarnataka has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkarnataka has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkarnataka has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkarnataka has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkarnataka has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkarnataka has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 16.17 gb DL: 23.10 gb Ratio: 0.70
Quote:
Originally Posted by hameshaa View Post
You can always use the Report Post < image > feature if u feel a post in ur thread is offensive or against the rules and the mods will take care of that.
Thanks hameshaa, its been working that way so far good. Just thought 'total exclusive' i would have preferred..But I know it has its own pitfalls too..

Regards...
My wife Rani's exposure But before posting a comment please read the rules on the first post!

Old 8th March 2012
Visit my website

Shyam Balu is an unknown quantity at this point
Oopss

Old 18th March 2012
The Sultan Of Sarcasm
Visit my website

babakhanz is one with the universebabakhanz is one with the universebabakhanz is one with the universebabakhanz is one with the universebabakhanz is one with the universebabakhanz is one with the universebabakhanz is one with the universe
UL: 100.61 mb DL: 83.81 mb Ratio: 1.20
I have always posted my girlfriends pics! and i never got this Xclusive Posters benefit??
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. We tell lies when we are afraid... afraid of what we don't know, afraid of what others will think, afraid of what will be found out about us. But every time we tell a lie, the thing that we fear grows stronger.

Old 19th March 2012
I AM "THE BOSS"

Bond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps databaseBond2111 has hacked the reps database
Great

"Indian Bond"

Old 24th March 2012
RISING PHOENIX

Ji balaji has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJi balaji has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJi balaji has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJi balaji has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJi balaji has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJi balaji has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJi balaji has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by hameshaa View Post
Guys, as u wud be aware, some time back we introduced a new prefix in PnV "Wife/GF" where we have threads which are XB exclusive and people post pictures and videos of their wives and girlfrnds.

As of now, we have over 200 threads in that section. However, as a new begining, we have removed old and inactive threads from this category to ensure only the active and deserving guys get the benefits.

Thanks to the posters who have chosen XB to showcase their lovely wives and girlfriends, we have now decided to offer them some perks as a token of appreciation and to show that their contribution has not gone unnoticed by the admins.

We will offer the members who have an active thread in Wife/GF the following :

1. Xclusive prefix. (Yes, we have renamed Wife/GF to Xclusive as there are people who dnt post there own Wife/GF but post pics they get from the real owner of the pics. This way Xclusive goes well and it also goes well with our forum's name !!

2. A red text will be given to the prefix to ensure it stands out in the index ensuring better visibility of the thread leading to more views.

3. Private Mesaage inbox limit increased to 200 PMs for the Xclusive posters to facilitate better communication between the posters and their fans.

4. The pics posted in these threads will not be allowed to be copied in other threads on eXBii, to ensure that the poster gets all the credit for his efforts.

Criteria for selection :

1. We will do a revamp of the section and remove old/dead/inactive/duplicate threads from Xclusive.

2. People starting new threads will have to start their thread in Desi Pics or Videsi Pics category, after posting atleast 30 images they can pm Super Mod hameshaa or pondyservice1 requesting for the Xclusive tag, after doing a review of the thread, the thread will be given the suitable tag.

3. Only those threads will be given the status which are 100% genuine i.e. the pics being posted in the thread have not been posted on the internet earlier. There may be cases where a member had his thread on some other site and wants to continue on XB, in such cases people are advised to post some fresh pics to get the status and then post the older ones mentioning that these r old pics.

Criteria for removal from the Xclusive group :

We will take utmost care to make sure only genuine posters get into this group, however internet is a place where it is very easy to impersonate anyone and hence there's a chance of some wrong peple getting the credit. In such a case, if at any stage it is proven that a thread is copied from some other site and is not posted first time on eXBii, we will be forced to kick the member out of the group, remove all the benefits and remove his thread from eXBii.
Thanks n

The stories which i RED n ENJOYED தமிழ் n ENGLISH

Old 31st March 2012
Visit my website
  Caption: xp Caption Contest    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
hameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps database
UL: 25.37 gb DL: 26.30 gb Ratio: 0.96
Quote:
Originally Posted by babakhanz View Post
I have always posted my girlfriends pics! and i never got this Xclusive Posters benefit??
Send me a pm wid the thread link and i'll do the needful

Old 7th April 2012
All you need is love
Visit my website

netuser1 has hacked the reps databasenetuser1 has hacked the reps databasenetuser1 has hacked the reps databasenetuser1 has hacked the reps databasenetuser1 has hacked the reps databasenetuser1 has hacked the reps databasenetuser1 has hacked the reps databasenetuser1 has hacked the reps databasenetuser1 has hacked the reps databasenetuser1 has hacked the reps databasenetuser1 has hacked the reps databasenetuser1 has hacked the reps database
UL: 21.18 gb DL: 23.92 gb Ratio: 0.89

Last edited by netuser1 : 7th April 2012 at 10:07 AM.

Old 13th May 2012
Visit my website

sampos00 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for share 2

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls