Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Test Area > Test TANA TAN

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 14th July 2011
Namaskar
  Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala      
nand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps database
UL: 27.99 gb DL: 7.90 gb Ratio: 3.54
Test TANA TAN

The grey began to fade,
As the colours filled the sky,
The chill began to warm,
As the sun began to rise.

A lost girl found direction,
As the eastern orb rose high,
The dark sky turned to blue,
Like the colour of his eyes.

Dark turned to light,
Grey turned to blue,
Lost became found,
That's when I met you........................

Old 14th July 2011
Namaskar
nand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps database

The grey began to fade,
The chill began to warm,

Dark turned to light,
Grey turned to blue,
Lost became found,

Old 14th July 2011
Namaskar

The grey began to fade,
The chill began to warm,

Dark turned to light,
Grey turned to blue,
Lost became found,

Old 15th July 2011
Namaskar

The first time ever I saw your face,
I thought the sun rose in your eyes.
And the moon and the stars were the gift
u gave to the dark and empty skies.

The first time ever I talked to you,
I felt your heart so close to mine.
And I knew our joy would fill the earth,
and last till the end of time.

The firt time I saw your face,
your face, your face, your face.....................

Old 16th July 2011
Namaskar

Never forget a special day.
Never miss a chance to say,
All the good things that you feel,
A loving kiss can always heal.
Desire should make you swoon,
Each and everyday should be a honeymoon.
Nothing can ever be more important than your lover.
Never give a passionate thought to any other.
To make love last for all eternity,
The "ME" must become "WE".
When your heart is full of affection,
Love will always know the right direction........................

Old 17th July 2011
Namaskar

Dil ke dard ko dil todne waala kya jaane,
pyaar ke rivajo ko ye jamaana kya jaane,
hoti hai kitni takleef kabar mein,
upper se phool chadane waala kya jaane
Dil do to kisi ek ko,
Aur do to kisi nek ko...
Jo samjhe pyaar ke matlab ko..
Jab tak saccha dildar na mile, try karte raho har ek ko........

Old 18th July 2011
Namaskar

Accept, dear girl, this little token,
And if between the lines you seek,
You'll find the love I've often spoken—
The love my dying lips shall speak.

Our little ones are making merry
O'er am'rous ditties rhymed in jest,
But in these words (though awkward—very)
The genuine article's expressed................................

Old 19th July 2011
Namaskar

The grey began to fade,
The chill began to warm,

Dark turned to light,
Grey turned to blue,
Lost became found,

Old 19th July 2011

jan8hyd has many secret admirers
UL: 4.60 gb DL: 5.81 gb Ratio: 0.79
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by nand View Post

< image >

< image >

The grey began to fade,
The chill began to warm,

Dark turned to light,
Grey turned to blue,
Lost became found,

< image >

< image >
Hey can u show more of this babe?

Old 20th July 2011
Namaskar

Love is like an Eagle
Long as it is healthy it will Soar
You Had my heart
The day when you walk
Through the door
You have my heart
We share our love
O how i miss you dearly
But i know heaven
Will benefit you more
To tell the truth
Love hurt's like an Open Sore .................................

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls