Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) IPL Champions Fan Club

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 19th February 2017
I'm who I am
  Councillor: Council Member    Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
Kolkata Knight Riders

After finishing fourth last season, Knight Riders offloaded six overseas players - and nine in all - and then lost allrounder Andre Russell to an anti-doping code violation. They are left with only three overseas players in their lean group of 14, so expect them to go hard for foreign and Indian talent.

Their likely best XI at present: 1 Gautam Gambhir (capt), 2 Robin Uthappa (wk), 3 Manish Pandey, 4 Suryakumar Yadav, 5 Shakib Al Hasan, 6 Chris Lynn, 7 Yusuf Pathan, 8 Sunil Narine, 9 Kuldeep Yadav, 10 Piyush Chawla,11 Umesh Yadav

Bench strength: Sheldon Jackson (middle-order batsman), Ankit Rajpoot (fast bowler)

What they need
- Overseas players: two allrounders (they have only Shakib at present), a batsman (only Lynn at present), two fast bowlers (none in the squad), and a spinner (only one in the current squad).

- Indian players: two fast bowlers and one spinner (only two of each in the squad at present).

On their radar
- Ben Stokes, Corey Anderson, Colin de Grandhomme, Rovman Powell and Mohammad Nabi (overseas allrounders)

- Alex Hales, Nicholas Pooran (overseas batsmen)

- Dwaine Pretorius, Kagiso Rabada, Tymal Mills (overseas fast bowlers)

- Imran Tahir (overseas spinner)

- T Natarajan, Aswin Crist, Mohammed Siraj (Indian seamers)

- Irfan Pathan (Indian allrounder)

Number of players Knight Riders can buy: 14

Spots left for overseas players: 6

How much they can spend: INR 19.75 crore (1 crore = 10 million)

Old 19th February 2017

graden is an unknown quantity at this point
Hope ben stokes comes to kkr

Old 19th February 2017
I'm who I am
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
Colin de Grandhomme is very good too

Old 19th February 2017

graden is an unknown quantity at this point
i agree
Quote:
ura dhura

Old 20th February 2017
I'm who I am
Kolkata Knight Riders:

Players added:
Trent Boult (5 Cr), Chris Woakes (4.20 Cr), Rishi Dhawan (55 Lakhs), Nathan Coulter-Nile (3.5 Cr), Rovman Powell (30 Lakh), R Sanjay Yadav (10 Lakh), Ishank Jaggi (10 Lakh)

Players retained:
Gautam Gambhir, Sunil Narine, Kuldeep Yadav, Manish Pandey, Suryakumar Yadav, Piyush Chawla, Robin Uthappa, Shakib Al Hasan, Chris Lynn, Umesh Yadav, Yusuf Pathan, Sheldon Jackson, Ankit Singh Rajput, Andre Russell*

Total players in the squad: 21
Total slots left: 6
Overseas slots left: 1
Purse available: INR 6.00 Crore

*Subject to Russell's review of the doping ban

Old 24th February 2017
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
Boult & Woakes are good buy for KKR

Old 24th February 2017
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
Coulter Nile too

Old 17th March 2017
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
UL: 21.98 mb DL: 1.79 gb Ratio: 0.01
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Last edited by Suzane007 : 17th March 2017 at 11:28 PM.

Old 19th March 2017
Broad Minded ™

Angel Swati has hacked the reps databaseAngel Swati has hacked the reps databaseAngel Swati has hacked the reps databaseAngel Swati has hacked the reps databaseAngel Swati has hacked the reps databaseAngel Swati has hacked the reps database

Hello Xossipians !!! get ready for yet another exciting & roller coaster experience.

Guess The Celebrity Contest 2017 is on its way to take you to the entertainment universe.

Test your celebrity knowledge !!
Make this chance historical !!

For Chit-Chat, Here

For Rules & Queries, Here

Old 30th March 2017
I'm who I am

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls