Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Introductions > hi

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 6th March 2017

patni.adityaa is an unknown quantity at this point
try me

Hi, I am Aditya Patni. Well I am 34, Happily Married and well settled. I hv a hobby of connecting to real strangers, make friendship with them and explore the mind of each other. Yea, I am talking abt online friendship. First of all, let me assure you that I will never ask your identity, neither I will reveal mine. I will never ask a personal meet and will never ask something you feel uncomfortable with. In short, I will never affect your personal life in any way and in same way I will never let my life get affected in any way as I am a family man. Now you must be wondering why I am writing you all this, well ladies frankly speaking Internet has given us a great way to interact with people, complete strangers and know abt them. I am happily married but yet there are corners of my mind I can't share even with my spouse, I wish to have an online friendship with a complete stranger and explore that corner of my mind and be completely open to her, talk to her abt everything abt my life and listen to het abt her life. I promise it will be fun, I promise I won't bother you frequently, only when you are comfortable we will have chat. Give it a chance, revert if u r interested

Rgds

Aditya

Old 12th June 2017

vani1908 is beginning to get noticed
anyone here?

Old 12th June 2017

natureboy09 has received several accoladesnatureboy09 has received several accoladesnatureboy09 has received several accolades
Hi vani

Old 21st June 2017
Visit my website

PooPscse has disabled reputations

Old 22 Hours Ago
Abki baar - MOODY sarkar :yo:
  Ex-CEC Mr.Moolie: Ex-CEC Mr.Moolie    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
moodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps database
UL: 5.94 gb DL: 2.69 gb Ratio: 2.21
Do NOT post or request any information that might jeopardise your account security. This includes, but not limited to - private chat invites, sharing of personal contact number, Email Id, Skype Id, FB profile, etc. Xossip will not be responsible for ANY issue (including phishing/hacking, etc.) that these acts might bring. Please See this for more information.

Thanks

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls