Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Old Announcements > Introducing a new Group in PnV for Xclusive Posters

Old 5th December 2011
Visit my website
  Caption: xp Caption Contest    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
hameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps database
UL: 25.37 gb DL: 26.30 gb Ratio: 0.96
Introducing a new Group in PnV for Xclusive Posters

Guys, as u wud be aware, some time back we introduced a new prefix in PnV "Wife/GF" where we have threads which are XB exclusive and people post pictures and videos of their wives and girlfrnds.

As of now, we have over 200 threads in that section. However, as a new begining, we have removed old and inactive threads from this category to ensure only the active and deserving guys get the benefits.

Thanks to the posters who have chosen XB to showcase their lovely wives and girlfriends, we have now decided to offer them some perks as a token of appreciation and to show that their contribution has not gone unnoticed by the admins.

We will offer the members who have an active thread in Wife/GF the following :

1. Xclusive prefix. (Yes, we have renamed Wife/GF to Xclusive as there are people who dnt post there own Wife/GF but post pics they get from the real owner of the pics. This way Xclusive goes well and it also goes well with our forum's name !!

2. A red text will be given to the prefix to ensure it stands out in the index ensuring better visibility of the thread leading to more views.

3. Private Mesaage inbox limit increased to 200 PMs for the Xclusive posters to facilitate better communication between the posters and their fans.

4. The pics posted in these threads will not be allowed to be copied in other threads on eXBii, to ensure that the poster gets all the credit for his efforts.

Criteria for selection :

1. We will do a revamp of the section and remove old/dead/inactive/duplicate threads from Xclusive.

2. People starting new threads will have to start their thread in Desi Pics or Videsi Pics category, after posting atleast 30 images they can pm Super Mod hameshaa or pondyservice1 requesting for the Xclusive tag, after doing a review of the thread, the thread will be given the suitable tag.

3. Only those threads will be given the status which are 100% genuine i.e. the pics being posted in the thread have not been posted on the internet earlier. There may be cases where a member had his thread on some other site and wants to continue on XB, in such cases people are advised to post some fresh pics to get the status and then post the older ones mentioning that these r old pics.

Criteria for removal from the Xclusive group :

We will take utmost care to make sure only genuine posters get into this group, however internet is a place where it is very easy to impersonate anyone and hence there's a chance of some wrong peple getting the credit. In such a case, if at any stage it is proven that a thread is copied from some other site and is not posted first time on eXBii, we will be forced to kick the member out of the group, remove all the benefits and remove his thread from eXBii.

Last edited by hameshaa : 6th December 2011 at 11:25 AM.

Old 5th December 2011
Custom title
Visit my website
  IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest      
cool_guy1 is one with the universecool_guy1 is one with the universecool_guy1 is one with the universecool_guy1 is one with the universecool_guy1 is one with the universecool_guy1 is one with the universecool_guy1 is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to cool_guy1
UL: 4.21 gb DL: 17.58 gb Ratio: 0.24
Kya aisa koi group story section ke liye nahin chalu hoga

Old 6th December 2011
LIVE TO LOVE
  Hero of Stories: Regularly posts good stories    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
sexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps database
UL: 209.05 mb DL: 561.76 mb Ratio: 0.37
Quote:
Originally Posted by cool_guy1 View Post
Kya aisa koi group story section ke liye nahin chalu hoga

ravi
mai bhi yahi soch rahatha
story section me kuch naya dekhaneko milega ?

Old 10th December 2011
LIVE TO LOVE
  Hero of Stories: Regularly posts good stories    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
sexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps database
UL: 209.05 mb DL: 561.76 mb Ratio: 0.37
hamesha bhai
story writers ke bare me bhi kuch khayal rakho

Last edited by sexyshree49 : 10th December 2011 at 03:55 PM.

Old 10th December 2011
Visit my website
  Caption: xp Caption Contest    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
hameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps database
Story writer ke liye saale me 2 contests alag se hote hain, Stories Hero award hota hai, discussion ke liye live thread diya hai....itna sab bhi kam lagta hai ?

Old 10th December 2011

huang1314 is an unknown quantity at this point
sab bhi kam lagta hai ?

Old 10th December 2011
Visit my website
Iske alawa Annual Masala Awards bhi hain

Old 11th December 2011

sudha.horney has many secret admirerssudha.horney has many secret admirers

சுதா
Visit My Thread :மகனிடம் மயங்கிய மாது
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1076394

Old 20th January 2012
~♥INCEST Fantasy♥~
Visit my website

areu4me has celebrities hunting for his/her autographareu4me has celebrities hunting for his/her autographareu4me has celebrities hunting for his/her autographareu4me has celebrities hunting for his/her autographareu4me has celebrities hunting for his/her autographareu4me has celebrities hunting for his/her autographareu4me has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 56.38 gb DL: 42.16 gb Ratio: 1.34
Quote:
Originally Posted by hameshaa View Post
Story writer ke liye saale me 2 contests alag se hote hain, Stories Hero award hota hai, discussion ke liye live thread diya hai....itna sab bhi kam lagta hai ?