Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> No Holds Barred > A tribute to my alias

View Poll Results: Should Myla be back?
Now 9 23.68%
Immediately 29 76.32%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 15th December 2006

alphonso has disabled reputations
Myla maams was the most feared , most respected and the most loved/hated mod on XB.

A man of principles, he was strictly against rep whoring and never feared to anyone including yours truly whom he banned twice.

I have known him for a short time and most other members can pay tribute to his mylaisms which made him the most hated/loved/respected/feared moderator in the desi forum world.

His fetish for lactation videos has been picked up by many and is now a cult on XB.

His untiring contribution to XB with pics videos and his organization of lavish meets had made him the most popular mod within a short period of time.

Most members were used to fearing him and enjoying a repartee with him when he sat down on XB with his

He is no longer a moderator on this froum for personal reasons I assume but I hope he comes back soon

He is a giant of XB and let this thread be an honor to him.

PS: Anyone found spamming in this thread, I will unleash 2n2, bhaskie and Prefcus together on them

Old 15th December 2006
Banned

hussain7861 is hunted by the papparazihussain7861 is hunted by the papparazihussain7861 is hunted by the papparazihussain7861 is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via MSN to hussain7861 Send a message via Yahoo to hussain7861
sory i guess he was a moderator before me but if ur sayin he was a man of principles so y not cheers for Myla maams hope he comes back soon

Old 15th December 2006
Mission on Trolls.
Visit my website
  MDTF Chief: MasalaDesi Task Force Chief    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund      
SnM has disabled reputations
Thread started by manga ....

Old 15th December 2006

alphonso has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by hussain7861 View Post
sory i guess he was a moderator before me but if ur sayin he was a man of principles so y not cheers for Myla maams hope he comes back soon
He quit yesterday.

Old 15th December 2006
Banned

hussain7861 is hunted by the papparazihussain7861 is hunted by the papparazihussain7861 is hunted by the papparazihussain7861 is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via MSN to hussain7861 Send a message via Yahoo to hussain7861
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphonso View Post
He quit yesterday.
oki he havent given me any infractions so heyyyy come backkk budy

Old 15th December 2006
Mission on Trolls.
Visit my website
  MDTF Chief: MasalaDesi Task Force Chief    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund      

*** Semi-retired moderator ***

UL: 8.56 gb DL: 4.89 gb Ratio: 1.75

myla maams

Old 15th December 2006
Sage of Six Paths
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
supersayagin has hacked the reps databasesupersayagin has hacked the reps databasesupersayagin has hacked the reps databasesupersayagin has hacked the reps databasesupersayagin has hacked the reps databasesupersayagin has hacked the reps database
Myla Maams a great guy feared and respected

Da Assburnator

Old 15th December 2006
Ho ho hooo!!

Semi Barbarian has hacked the reps databaseSemi Barbarian has hacked the reps databaseSemi Barbarian has hacked the reps databaseSemi Barbarian has hacked the reps databaseSemi Barbarian has hacked the reps databaseSemi Barbarian has hacked the reps databaseSemi Barbarian has hacked the reps databaseSemi Barbarian has hacked the reps database
Send a message via MSN to Semi Barbarian Send a message via Yahoo to Semi Barbarian
myla maams is one of the greatest persons I have met online. I dont know from where he gets those words from but he sure did make me goto dictionary.com a handful of times.As mentioned in one of his usernotes too,he is at his best at kicking arses and none dare to oppose him verbally. Its hard to get into his good books.But,once got into it, its harder to erase your name from it. He is such a wonderful man to be with. Not to forget his lactation threads in PnV which got him a big fan club following.

He has done great wonders to our forum. Is inactive due to a few personal problems, but I am sure will be back with a bang soon. And I am eagerly waitin for that moment too.

Old 15th December 2006
Mission on Trolls.
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semi Barbarian View Post
myla maams is one of the greatest persons I have met online. I dont know from where he gets those words from but he sure did make me goto dictionary.com a handful of times.As mentioned in one of his usernotes too,he is at his best at kicking arses and none dare to oppose him verbally. Its hard to get into his good books.But,once got into it, its harder to erase your name from it. He is such a wonderful man to be with. Not to forget his lactation threads in PnV which got him a big fan club following.

He has done great wonders to our forum. Is inactive due to a few personal problems, but I am sure will be back with a bang soon. And I am eagerly waitin for that moment too.
well said barbie
Quote:
he is at his best at kicking arses and none dare to oppose him verbally
A victim is here ....

Quote:
I dont know from where he gets those words from but he sure did make me goto dictionary.com a handful of times.As mentioned in one of his usernotes too,he is at his best at kicking
Not only in English he is a tiger everywhere ...

Hats off to him

Last edited by SnM : 15th December 2006 at 10:47 AM.

Old 15th December 2006
◄----------►
Visit my website
  Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Soccer WCC Organisor: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest      
illegal has disabled reputations
Send a message via ICQ to illegal Send a message via AIM to illegal Send a message via MSN to illegal Send a message via Yahoo to illegal Send a message via Skype™ to illegal
best of luck myla ungleee..

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls