Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Actress Stories for Quick Fapping

View Poll Results: Choose any one
I want popular actress in stories and I don't care if there are tonns of them already 42 56.00%
I want less popular actress in stories that are rare to find here in Xossip 12 16.00%
I like erotic stories and I am okay with any actress 21 28.00%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Custom title
Visit my website
  Celebrity Contest: Guess the Celebrity Contest      
Mrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerstarr View Post
no doubt your stories are super hottt but my suggestion is it would be more hot if you feature new actress in your stories

surabhi
varalakshmi sarath kumar
anu emmanuel
manjima mohan
hebah patel etc...

Thanks.. Will write one by one

Actress Stories for Quick Fapping

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Custom title
Visit my website
Mrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabasa View Post
wow great stories
Quote:
Originally Posted by king ram View Post
gud
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakesh5335 View Post
nice choice

Old 2 Weeks Ago
ATV Asin veriyan

AsinTammuVeriyan is hunted by the papparaziAsinTammuVeriyan is hunted by the papparaziAsinTammuVeriyan is hunted by the papparaziAsinTammuVeriyan is hunted by the papparaziAsinTammuVeriyan is hunted by the papparaziAsinTammuVeriyan is hunted by the papparaziAsinTammuVeriyan is hunted by the papparaziAsinTammuVeriyan is hunted by the papparaziAsinTammuVeriyan is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via AIM to AsinTammuVeriyan Send a message via Yahoo to AsinTammuVeriyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrghostrider View Post
She bent her legs and thrust back at me and suddenly I was all the way inside her. I bucked into her and felt her slippery cervix just touching the head of my penis.

Regina groaned deeply. She wiggled her hips and thrust, trying to force even more of me inside.

"You're in me yourself," she breathed.

"I sure am."

"It feels so good."

We kissed, not moving, just basking in the joy of the sensation.

Then Regina said, "you are ready, fuck me."

She didn't know what she was saying. She had to just be just lost in the moment.

I started to fuck her.

I dragged my length from her warm tunnel, marveling how her walls clung to me as I withdrew. Then I insistently pushed back inside all the way.

When she felt me bottoming out, Regina held me to her and wriggled and rubbed against me, breathing heavily.

It was strange not being able to see her. Whether my eyes were open or closed it was the same blackness. I could feel her warm body, the scent of her skin, the smoke from the campfire in her hair, and the increasing scent of her arousal, magnified in the steamy air of the little tent.

Regina was completely lost in lust. She wrapped her legs around me and thrust her hips each time I bottomed out, gasping, moaning and hugging me tight against her hot body.

The slow pace kept me from going over the edge for a long time. But eventually I felt the urge to come rising and I got ready to pull out.

All rational thought evaporated as pure lust and animal instinct took over. I pushed deep into her and filled her with jet after jet of come.

Regina gasped for breath as her orgasm began to subside, but I was still lost, emptying into her, rutting and grinding in white mindless bliss. Regina rutted back, clinging, gasping and moaning.

We stayed like that for only a minute or so, before she sat up again, brushing her hand along my cheek, and simply asked, "Are you okay?" I was breathless, speechless, but somehow conveyed that I was—or at least I thought so. Honestly, I wasn't sure I'd ever be okay ever again, or more than okay for the rest of my life, thanks to her.

Regina leaned down and kissed me again, saying, "Thank you," as she gave me another loving grin. She lifted herself from me, her shirt falling again over her breasts like the curtain at the end of a show. She reached for her boxers and put them on. "Get some rest, baby," she said, as she made her way toward the door.

My heart was pounding, my head swirling with thoughts incomprehensible. I felt exposed and even embarrassed to still be lying there, bottom half exposed, erection still at full. I didn't know what to think, do, or say. So, Regina gave the last word.

"Goodnight," and she turned the corner into the hallway.

At the end of that semester, Regina dropped college and went home. She wrote my sister emails from time to time but that came to an abrupt end and she—nor I—ever knew where she went or what became of her. Even social media was no help as I tried to find her through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, somehow to stay in touch...and yet that memory of her saying goodnight was the last I ever saw or heard from her, as they had upped and left to head back to the college before my alarm sounded the next morning.

THE END

awsome bro awesome regiona ..... i love her a lot.. nice story and great feel. kindly add more dialogues too ... just like the old ones kinky and hot dialogues during their sessions and their moanings...

waitng for next young hot babe

Old 1 Week Ago

jonathanbrando is an unknown quantity at this point
I just literally made this account to tell you to stop copy-pasting stories from Literotica and other sources. Even if you do, at least be sensible enough to post a link or credit the original author(s). Besides that, I enjoy your stories so keep up the good work.

Old 1 Week Ago
Custom title
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanbrando View Post
I just literally made this account to tell you to stop copy-pasting stories from Literotica and other sources. Even if you do, at least be sensible enough to post a link or credit the original author(s). Besides that, I enjoy your stories so keep up the good work.
Not this again dude. Why do you care so much that you felt the need to create an alias to bash me?? I don't give a flying fuck. If you like my stories, read and reply; If not, stfu and gtfo. There are thousands of stories thread here in xossip, post your shitpost somewhere else.

Old 1 Week Ago

AS.TB.SRP has received several accoladesAS.TB.SRP has received several accoladesAS.TB.SRP has received several accoladesAS.TB.SRP has received several accoladesAS.TB.SRP has received several accolades
Quote:
Not this again dude. Why do you care so much that you felt the need to create an alias to bash me?? I don't give a flying fuck. If you like my stories, read and reply; If not, stfu and gtfo. There are thousands of stories thread here in xossip, post your shitpost somewhere else.
your stories are excellent
even it it a copy we don't care
please continue writing

Old 6 Days Ago

jonathanbrando is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Geez, calm the fuck down. I'm just telling you to respect the other people who wrote the original stories, nothing wrong with that
I'm not bashing you or anything like that either, I did say I enjoy your stories.

Old 6 Days Ago

jeetyin has many secret admirers
Nice

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls