Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > "How I Fucked a Homely Wife, and a Modern Slut at Work"

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 3 Days Ago

adams_masala has many secret admirers

Sanjay moved like an animal and he grabbed her hair in a bunch and pulled towards him and got up and started pounding her ass while putting his thumbs in and out of her asshole...

Divya was happy her mission accomplished... she knew Sanjay was fucking Sunita like this and she was right. Before her thoughts started wandering she realized Sanjay kept poking her asshole with his thumb deeper and deeper....

Divya.. "Dr. please take your finger from my asshole... your nails... are rather sharp..."

Sanjay was shocked... she got scared Divya found out he was not using a speculum... and actually fucking her like a real man....

Sanjay... "what.... what Divya? what finger?"

Divya realized she accidentally showed Sanjay she knew Sanjay is fucking her and not just doing an exam... but she tried to cover up thinking she would loose the fun of doing this type of secrete fucking...

Divya... "oh no Doctor... I thought you accidentally inserted your finger into my asshole while doing my cervix exam... I'm embarrassed now."

Sanjay, "oh ok.. don't worry Divya.. ah ah... I am almost done..."

Sanjay kept pounding her pussy and reached her deeper cervix part with his cock head.... he kept digging deeper and deeper...

Divya can feel Sanjay was not wearing a condom and deep inside she was scared what if he ejaculated his semen into her sweet vagina... she is also ovulating so the chances of her getting pregnant is so high....

Sanjay kept fucking her like a harder and harder...

He was ready to cummm... he tried to control but he knew from his experience with Sunita it is safe to ejaculate inside her pussy instead of trying to control and pulling his cock out streaming his semen all over his office showing Divya is true act. So he kept pounding her...

No Sanjay's balls started to pump all the semen up and about through thr shaft and Sanjay started feeling the sense of orgasm... he tried to control but at the same time Divya's vagina started contracting since she started to get her oragsm as well... without Sanjay's effort Divya's vagina started contracting to milk Sanjay's semen like a milkman milks his cows nipples to extract milk... Divya's vagina automatically started extracting Sanjay's semen... from his long thick hard and hot cock shaft...

Sanjay.... "ohhh my gooddd.... god... ahh ahh..."

Divya's worst nightmare started happening.. Divya started to feel streams and streams of hot sticky gooey sperm of Sanjay gushing through her vagina directly into her cervix...

but she felt soooo good....

Sanjay that's when realized he missed another opportunity to fuck an ass hole... but he was not able to control for that long and his mind was not in a position to come up with a creative reason to test her ass hole so he can pretend like he is doing a medical exam but actually fuck her...

Sanjay thought to himself... Sunita's appointment is coming up so I need to think clearly and make sure I fuck her asshole next time...

Divya.. got up and tarted wearing her saree and she was embarrased to see Sanjay eye to eye...

Sanjay wanted to make another appointment with Divya so he can fuck her again..

"Divya.. I'd like you to come for another appointment next week...."

Divya smiled with a look on her face... "you need that long to regain your energy Dr?"

Sanjay "what.. wh.. what do you mean..."

Divya " No Dr. you did a great job and you were bending and dpoing work for 2 hours so I thought you will be tired...."

Sanjay began to think Divya may know he is fucking her and she still likes it.. but he didn't want to take a chance and loose her.

Sanjay .. "yes Divya you are right" he smiled nervously...

Divya "OK dr. I;ll see you next week" she started walking swaying her ass..."

Last edited by adams_masala : 3 Days Ago at 01:33 AM.

Old 3 Days Ago

Parker01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Amazing narration it would be good with representational of pics so that a reader gets connected to stories.

Old 3 Days Ago
Custom title

duttluka is one with the universeduttluka is one with the universeduttluka is one with the universeduttluka is one with the universeduttluka is one with the universeduttluka is one with the universe
mast story.....

it wud be better if u cud add a few inner thoughts and wishes of the characters......

Old 3 Days Ago
Custom title

rakeshtshah is a pillar of our communityrakeshtshah is a pillar of our communityrakeshtshah is a pillar of our communityrakeshtshah is a pillar of our communityrakeshtshah is a pillar of our communityrakeshtshah is a pillar of our community
UL: 52.61 mb DL: 157.62 mb Ratio: 0.33
gr8 job

Old 2 Days Ago

wild man has many secret admirers
nice waiting for next update.. ass fuck

Old 1 Day Ago
My love is likea red, red rose

Walter white is a pillar of our communityWalter white is a pillar of our communityWalter white is a pillar of our communityWalter white is a pillar of our communityWalter white is a pillar of our communityWalter white is a pillar of our community
Send a message via ICQ to Walter white Send a message via AIM to Walter white Send a message via MSN to Walter white Send a message via Yahoo to Walter white Send a message via Skype™ to Walter white

Old 19 Hours Ago

EntertainingDesires is a pillar of our community
awesome update...

Old 12 Hours Ago
Custom title

targetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 14.40 gb DL: 20.29 gb Ratio: 0.71
Wow...super updates nanba...

Old 12 Hours Ago
Custom title

targetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazitargetme is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 14.40 gb DL: 20.29 gb Ratio: 0.71
Give us more

Old 3 Hours Ago

Darkanmk has received several accoladesDarkanmk has received several accoladesDarkanmk has received several accolades
Thread title - "How I Fucked a Homely Wife, and a Modern Slut at Work"

Story should revolve around vani and sunita only........
Please post more for vani

#DarkAnmk# Random Pics Of My Collection

Disclaimer : All the postings of mine in this whole forum is not my own collection, Posted Contain were randomly found on the net, Credit goes to original uploader..

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls