Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Introductions > Me, Anisha Khanna - Chusungi sabka ganna

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 12 Hours Ago

bbsckr has many secret admirersbbsckr has many secret admirers
Send a message via ICQ to bbsckr Send a message via Yahoo to bbsckr Send a message via Skype™ to bbsckr
Hi,
I'm Rishi, 25 M Chennai. Ur inbox bharha hua hain... Mera IDs profile mein hain.. Add karo, Anisha..

Old 10 Hours Ago
Custom title

story4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by anisha khanna View Post
there is nothing like begging to chat my friend. I am here to chat and have fun only. Plus i dont think Adi did anything wrong by asking me to prove myself. I have seen loads of fake IDs here on xossip.

BTW thanx for praising my sexy thighs.

Hope to seeing a lot more of ur luvly self and maybe more of those sexy milky thighs too !!!!!

Aunties Bhabhis & Ladies Secret Pics !!! Aao Gaand aur Chut Maro Hamari !!!!!

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php...343&highlight=

Last edited by story4u : 10 Hours Ago at 03:05 PM.

Old 10 Hours Ago
Custom title

story4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by anisha khanna View Post
well well, Adi dear, not every one is as doubtful as you, so there is nothing wrong when they were sending me messages and chatting with me. I am here for chats and fun only. So what they were doing, was what i expected.
Secondly, there is nothing wrong in you asking for my verification, as yeah loads of fake IDs claiming them to be girls are present here on xossip.
So now we'll give this discussion a full stop and move forward.
And I hope i have proved myself to be a real girl, so let walk ahead and not keep lingering with this
Not only u proved u are real but u proved u are a real and sexy lady !!! Sweet and n mature person too !!!!

Aunties Bhabhis & Ladies Secret Pics !!! Aao Gaand aur Chut Maro Hamari !!!!!

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php...343&highlight=

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls