Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Old Announcements > Introducing the all-new Prefixes!

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4th February 2011
SHUBHA POONJA ROCKS !!!
Visit my website
  MasalaDesi Birthday Feast: 2nd Runner Up - Uploaders Category      
skoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps database
UL: 33.74 gb DL: 25.53 gb Ratio: 1.32
please include mixed bag in PNV G too....
also instead of other news , it could have been general news.. it would be much better

Last edited by skoar_virus : 4th February 2011 at 10:17 AM.

Old 4th February 2011
SHUBHA POONJA ROCKS !!!
Visit my website
skoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps database
UL: 33.74 gb DL: 25.53 gb Ratio: 1.32
also with help/request section , can we have

Pics
Videos

prefix ? just a thought

Old 4th February 2011
REPUTATED KING
Visit my website

shishu0001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshishu0001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshishu0001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshishu0001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshishu0001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshishu0001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshishu0001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshishu0001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshishu0001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshishu0001 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via ICQ to shishu0001 Send a message via AIM to shishu0001 Send a message via Yahoo to shishu0001 Send a message via Skype™ to shishu0001
UL: 3.24 gb DL: 3.81 gb Ratio: 0.85
thanks for sharing

Lakin sir mere thread k views same hi kyun reh rehen hai aage hi nahi bad rahe tell me reason sir.

Old 4th February 2011
IN.......H Y B E R N A T I O N
Visit my website
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
gump has hacked the reps databasegump has hacked the reps databasegump has hacked the reps databasegump has hacked the reps databasegump has hacked the reps databasegump has hacked the reps databasegump has hacked the reps databasegump has hacked the reps database
UL: 23.06 gb DL: 30.01 gb Ratio: 0.77
Good work Admin team
. Action will be taken up on proper verification.
Feel free to ask any doubts....

Old 4th February 2011
Being simple is not so simple
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
pyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps database
UL: 7.74 gb DL: 1.77 gb Ratio: 4.39

Old 4th February 2011
Custom title
Visit my website
  IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest      
cool_guy1 is one with the universecool_guy1 is one with the universecool_guy1 is one with the universecool_guy1 is one with the universecool_guy1 is one with the universecool_guy1 is one with the universecool_guy1 is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to cool_guy1
UL: 4.21 gb DL: 17.58 gb Ratio: 0.24

Old 4th February 2011
i m back now...
Visit my website
jkaza has hacked the reps databasejkaza has hacked the reps databasejkaza has hacked the reps databasejkaza has hacked the reps databasejkaza has hacked the reps databasejkaza has hacked the reps databasejkaza has hacked the reps databasejkaza has hacked the reps database
UL: 4.23 gb DL: 4.32 gb Ratio: 0.98
Arrow

Disclaimer : All the postings of mine in this whole forum is not my own collection. All are collected/downloaded from internet posted by some one else. I am just saving some time of our forum users to avoid searching everywhere. Am not violating any copy rights law or not any illegal action am not supposed to do. If anything is against law please notify so that they can be removed

Old 4th February 2011
Banned

SaeberTooth4U has hacked the reps databaseSaeberTooth4U has hacked the reps databaseSaeberTooth4U has hacked the reps databaseSaeberTooth4U has hacked the reps databaseSaeberTooth4U has hacked the reps databaseSaeberTooth4U has hacked the reps databaseSaeberTooth4U has hacked the reps databaseSaeberTooth4U has hacked the reps databaseSaeberTooth4U has hacked the reps databaseSaeberTooth4U has hacked the reps databaseSaeberTooth4U has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to SaeberTooth4U
UL: 89.93 gb DL: 20.27 gb Ratio: 4.44
+25 dumba

Old 4th February 2011
i m back now...
Visit my website
jkaza has hacked the reps databasejkaza has hacked the reps databasejkaza has hacked the reps databasejkaza has hacked the reps databasejkaza has hacked the reps databasejkaza has hacked the reps databasejkaza has hacked the reps databasejkaza has hacked the reps database
UL: 4.23 gb DL: 4.32 gb Ratio: 0.98
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaeberTooth4U View Post
+25 dumba
dumba or Numba
Disclaimer : All the postings of mine in this whole forum is not my own collection. All are collected/downloaded from internet posted by some one else. I am just saving some time of our forum users to avoid searching everywhere. Am not violating any copy rights law or not any illegal action am not supposed to do. If anything is against law please notify so that they can be removed

Old 4th February 2011
My Home = VT

rkasso is one with the universerkasso is one with the universerkasso is one with the universerkasso is one with the universerkasso is one with the universerkasso is one with the universerkasso is one with the universerkasso is one with the universerkasso is one with the universerkasso is one with the universerkasso is one with the universe
UL: 100.80 gb DL: 17.53 gb Ratio: 5.75
Very nice and needed move here

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls