Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Old Announcements > Heroes of PnV & Stories

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 24th July 2010
Dimaagh ka garam, dil ka naram
Visit my website
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund      
Casinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Casinar Send a message via Skype™ to Casinar
UL: 607.72 mb DL: 590.38 mb Ratio: 1.03
Dear budmash sir i see that Bobby Tommy also has received this award same time as us and you have missed adding his name in the story list!!

http://www.xossip.com/member.php?u=311074

Old 24th July 2010
Visit my website
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund      
Casinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps database
Dear budmash sir i see that Bobby Tommy also has received this award same time as us and you have missed adding his name in the story list!!

Old 24th July 2010
:dazed:
Visit my website

agyaat is one with the universeagyaat is one with the universeagyaat is one with the universeagyaat is one with the universeagyaat is one with the universeagyaat is one with the universeagyaat is one with the universeagyaat is one with the universeagyaat is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casinar View Post

he had not recieved it just know he had got this award years ago

Old 24th July 2010
Custom title
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Betting Badshah: Winner    Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru      
v_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps database
UL: 54.13 gb DL: 4.64 gb Ratio: 11.67
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3MinuteMan View Post
Thanks to all the admins and mods for considering me worth for this Hero Dibba ...

As a token of my gratitude i will be sparing time to restart one of my story which i had left in between within a few days !!!
Eagerly waiting

Old 24th July 2010
LADIES ARE LIKE FLOWERS

dubai seenu is hunted by the papparazidubai seenu is hunted by the papparazidubai seenu is hunted by the papparazi
Gangrats for all the Heroes.....

Thanks

Old 24th July 2010
Custom title
Visit my website

rajadum is one with the universerajadum is one with the universerajadum is one with the universerajadum is one with the universerajadum is one with the universerajadum is one with the universerajadum is one with the universerajadum is one with the universerajadum is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to rajadum
UL: 81.39 mb DL: 572.69 mb Ratio: 0.14
all

Old 24th July 2010
chut ke bhut
  Champions Trophy - Predict and Win: xp ICC Champions Trophy Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
rajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps database
UL: 3.22 gb DL: 41.63 mb Ratio: 79.22
guys and keep rocking exbii guys...

All insults will be interpreted as an admission that you cannot contribute to the discussion

Old 24th July 2010
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by agyaat View Post
he had not recieved it just know he had got this award years ago
agyaat i find this on his showcase:
Issue time: 23rd July 2010 11:49 PM

Old 24th July 2010
Mallu in all forms

bobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps database
UL: 186.38 mb DL: 1.92 gb Ratio: 0.09
Congratulations

Old 24th July 2010
Mallu in all forms

bobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps database
UL: 186.38 mb DL: 1.92 gb Ratio: 0.09
Quote:

Quote:
agyaat i find this on his showcase:
Issue time: 23rd July 2010 11:49 PM

Never mind

Thanks anyway for the care

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls