Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Help, Suggestions, Bug Reports, Complaints etc. > Announcement regarding AVs and Signatures

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 20th September 2006
Visit my website

how_dare has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by indkish
Hi People,

The Admin and Mod team have been discussing the AVs and Signatures of the users. We are seeing lots of nude and semi-nude AVs and Pics in the signatures.

Many members visit XB from their work place and they mainly stick to NHB/C&T/News sections. And it will be very embarrasing for those people to see nude AVs and popping boobs We donot mind topless pics in specific threads but not everywhere and anywhere.

And some members have very large pics in the signatures. Because of them, it takes a lot of time for the pages to load, for the dialup users.

So effective immediately, pls follow the following guidelines for the convinience of the XB community.

1. Please DONOT have any full nude/topless AVs.
2. Please DONOT have any full nude/topless pics in the signatures.
3. Please restrict the height of the pic in your signature to 150 pixels.

We expect to have full user co-operation on this.

Cheers,
IK for the admin & mod team.

Is the semi nude video thumbs in ur siggy ok !!

Old 20th September 2006
is BACK!
  Money: Helps XP receive money    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
indkish has hacked the reps databaseindkish has hacked the reps databaseindkish has hacked the reps databaseindkish has hacked the reps databaseindkish has hacked the reps databaseindkish has hacked the reps database
UL: 245.07 gb DL: 27.78 gb Ratio: 8.82
Quote:
Originally Posted by how_dare
Is the semi nude video thumbs in ur siggy ok !!
semi nude! if u call a cleavage as seminude... then 99% of the pics in signatures need to be banned...
there is no specific demarkation to tell whats semi nude and whats not! do we?

DareDorm - Wild N Crazy <-> DareDorm - Strip Pong <-> DareDorm - Big Cock Get to Fuck

Old 4th November 2006
~#* XB GaNg *#~
Visit my website
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Harry The Lover Boy has hacked the reps databaseHarry The Lover Boy has hacked the reps databaseHarry The Lover Boy has hacked the reps databaseHarry The Lover Boy has hacked the reps databaseHarry The Lover Boy has hacked the reps databaseHarry The Lover Boy has hacked the reps databaseHarry The Lover Boy has hacked the reps databaseHarry The Lover Boy has hacked the reps databaseHarry The Lover Boy has hacked the reps databaseHarry The Lover Boy has hacked the reps databaseHarry The Lover Boy has hacked the reps databaseHarry The Lover Boy has hacked the reps databaseHarry The Lover Boy has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to Harry The Lover Boy Send a message via AIM to Harry The Lover Boy Send a message via MSN to Harry The Lover Boy Send a message via Yahoo to Harry The Lover Boy
UL: 3.08 gb DL: 4.67 gb Ratio: 0.66
Sooo Thatss Why My Signature Not Shown Completly...hmm...

Old 4th November 2006
~#* XB GaNg *#~
Visit my website
Harry The Lover Boy has hacked the reps databaseHarry The Lover Boy has hacked the reps databaseHarry The Lover Boy has hacked the reps databaseHarry The Lover Boy has hacked the reps databaseHarry The Lover Boy has hacked the reps databaseHarry The Lover Boy has hacked the reps databaseHarry The Lover Boy has hacked the reps databaseHarry The Lover Boy has hacked the reps databaseHarry The Lover Boy has hacked the reps databaseHarry The Lover Boy has hacked the reps databaseHarry The Lover Boy has hacked the reps databaseHarry The Lover Boy has hacked the reps databaseHarry The Lover Boy has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to Harry The Lover Boy Send a message via AIM to Harry The Lover Boy Send a message via MSN to Harry The Lover Boy Send a message via Yahoo to Harry The Lover Boy

Old 4th November 2006
~#* XB GaNg *#~
Visit my website

Old 4th November 2006
Ho ho hooo!!

Semi Barbarian has hacked the reps databaseSemi Barbarian has hacked the reps databaseSemi Barbarian has hacked the reps databaseSemi Barbarian has hacked the reps databaseSemi Barbarian has hacked the reps databaseSemi Barbarian has hacked the reps databaseSemi Barbarian has hacked the reps databaseSemi Barbarian has hacked the reps database
Send a message via MSN to Semi Barbarian Send a message via Yahoo to Semi Barbarian
UL: 1.40 gb DL: 1.54 gb Ratio: 0.91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry The Lover Boy View Post

It is because of the siggy size limit that the admin had implemented. The limit is for everyone.

Click on your user profile and you can see the complete image.

Old 11th November 2006
SLOW BUT STEADY
Visit my website

bailamos is one with the universebailamos is one with the universebailamos is one with the universebailamos is one with the universebailamos is one with the universebailamos is one with the universe
Send a message via MSN to bailamos Send a message via Yahoo to bailamos
UL: 39.10 gb DL: 30.22 gb Ratio: 1.29

Old 11th November 2006
Custom title

styleguru is a pillar of our communitystyleguru is a pillar of our communitystyleguru is a pillar of our communitystyleguru is a pillar of our communitystyleguru is a pillar of our communitystyleguru is a pillar of our communitystyleguru is a pillar of our communitystyleguru is a pillar of our community
UL: 2.39 gb DL: 8.84 gb Ratio: 0.27
i m wid u now

Make Money On-Line. Click on Visit My Website in my Avatar Area.

Old 11th November 2006
Let the dead rest in peace!
Visit my website
  Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Super Selector: xp Super Selector Contest    Betting Badshah: Winner    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database
UL: 276.11 mb DL: 114.60 mb Ratio: 2.41
its ok

be free to edit ur siggy now in conformity to the rules

Old 12th November 2006
DHONIS

balu4u2 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbalu4u2 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbalu4u2 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbalu4u2 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbalu4u2 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbalu4u2 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbalu4u2 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbalu4u2 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by pondyservice1 View Post
wht abt ur av

u r dare devil pondy

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls