Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Help, Suggestions, Bug Reports, Complaints etc. > A special offer to get ur id changed.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 23rd February 2010
I♥ Tri-Color :adore:
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
change47 has hacked the reps databasechange47 has hacked the reps databasechange47 has hacked the reps databasechange47 has hacked the reps databasechange47 has hacked the reps database
UL: 223.80 mb DL: 951.92 mb Ratio: 0.24
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nitin2 View Post
Guys

For all those who want their id's changed can stop pm'ing me and post their request here. After donating $50 through
http://www.masaladesi.com/payments.php u can pm me or GodFather with the payment details.
Main to phle se hi Change hoon No need to change again

Old 23rd February 2010
Ultramod
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
dukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps database
UL: 12.32 gb DL: 3.65 gb Ratio: 3.37
Quote:
Originally Posted by change47 View Post
Main to phle se hi Change hoon No need to change again
spamming in help section :

Old 23rd February 2010
Custom title

bewkoof_ladka has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbewkoof_ladka has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbewkoof_ladka has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbewkoof_ladka has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbewkoof_ladka has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbewkoof_ladka has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbewkoof_ladka has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbewkoof_ladka has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 44.90 gb DL: 31.93 gb Ratio: 1.41
how about unban of few ids?

for this valuable suggestion BL.

Old 23rd February 2010
Dimaagh ka garam, dil ka naram
Visit my website
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund      
Casinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Casinar Send a message via Skype™ to Casinar
UL: 607.72 mb DL: 590.38 mb Ratio: 1.03
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nitin2 View Post
the number of pm's I receive for id change has forced me come with this offer
But I am sure despite this your Message box will get bombarded with messages! Agree friend?

btw its a great step ahead this idea, but I believe the date limit is LESS!!

Can't that be increased?

Old 23rd February 2010
Sadda Haq
Visit my website

adisin is one with the universeadisin is one with the universeadisin is one with the universeadisin is one with the universeadisin is one with the universeadisin is one with the universe
UL: 147.56 gb DL: 8.59 gb Ratio: 17.18

gr8 initiative

Old 23rd February 2010
Banned
Visit my website

simxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps database
UL: 18.31 gb DL: 19.52 gb Ratio: 0.94
can I change my id for free of cost

Old 23rd February 2010
Custom title

MaxRox is a pillar of our communityMaxRox is a pillar of our communityMaxRox is a pillar of our communityMaxRox is a pillar of our communityMaxRox is a pillar of our communityMaxRox is a pillar of our communityMaxRox is a pillar of our communityMaxRox is a pillar of our communityMaxRox is a pillar of our community
UL: 4.64 gb DL: 4.01 gb Ratio: 1.16
value addition

Old 23rd February 2010
Indian Aunty Lover
Visit my website

mr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps databasemr.boob has hacked the reps database
Send a message via MSN to mr.boob Send a message via Yahoo to mr.boob

Disclaimer : All the postings of mine in this whole forum is not my own collection. All are downloaded from internet posted by some one else. I am just saving some time of our forum users to avoid searching everywhere. Am not violating any copy rights law or not any illegal action am not supposed to do.If anything is against law please notify so that they can be removed

Old 23rd February 2010
miss exbii

RIAH_SINHA is one with the universeRIAH_SINHA is one with the universeRIAH_SINHA is one with the universeRIAH_SINHA is one with the universeRIAH_SINHA is one with the universeRIAH_SINHA is one with the universeRIAH_SINHA is one with the universeRIAH_SINHA is one with the universeRIAH_SINHA is one with the universeRIAH_SINHA is one with the universeRIAH_SINHA is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to RIAH_SINHA
UL: 1.05 gb DL: 1.47 gb Ratio: 0.71
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodFather View Post
And of course we need not mention that it should be violating the rules, vulgar or otherwise unacceptable.
it should b?? aapko kya ho gaya???

hot desi scandals with clear hindi audio

Old 23rd February 2010
Ultramod
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
dukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps database
UL: 12.32 gb DL: 3.65 gb Ratio: 3.37
Quote:
Originally Posted by bewkoof_ladka View Post
how about unban of few ids?

for this valuable suggestion BL.
who are those few

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls