Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Old Announcements > FQ Uploader 0.31 - Maintenance update

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 26th February 2010
i m back now...
Visit my website
  MasalaDesi Birthday Feast: 2nd Runner Up - Uploaders Category      
jkaza has hacked the reps databasejkaza has hacked the reps databasejkaza has hacked the reps databasejkaza has hacked the reps databasejkaza has hacked the reps databasejkaza has hacked the reps databasejkaza has hacked the reps databasejkaza has hacked the reps database
UL: 4.23 gb DL: 4.32 gb Ratio: 0.98
Arrow

Disclaimer : All the postings of mine in this whole forum is not my own collection. All are collected/downloaded from internet posted by some one else. I am just saving some time of our forum users to avoid searching everywhere. Am not violating any copy rights law or not any illegal action am not supposed to do. If anything is against law please notify so that they can be removed

Old 26th February 2010
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)      
caprir has hacked the reps databasecaprir has hacked the reps databasecaprir has hacked the reps databasecaprir has hacked the reps databasecaprir has hacked the reps databasecaprir has hacked the reps database
UL: 1.86 gb DL: 34.25 mb Ratio: 55.72
Wow wow amazing yaara! Good work sid repped as well.

Old 7th March 2010
Mr. Chutiya
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
dukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps database
UL: 12.32 gb DL: 3.65 gb Ratio: 3.37
I get an error, the program does not start
Run time error '68':
Device unavailable
I am using win7 64bit, tried using compatibilty mode to WinXP, but it isn't working

Old 7th March 2010
Custom title
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Betting Badshah: Winner    Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru      
v_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps database
UL: 54.13 gb DL: 4.64 gb Ratio: 11.67
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukhiatma View Post
I get an error, the program does not start
Run time error '68':
Device unavailable
I am using win7 64bit, tried using compatibilty mode to WinXP, but it isn't working
Already answered in the thread u opened for this purpose

Old 7th March 2010
Boobies save the world
  Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Super Donor: Highest Contributor to XP server fund. Contributed more than $2000    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Bookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps database
UL: 0.00 b DL: 10.75 mb Ratio: 0.00
Good job Siddy bhai Thank you

Old 7th March 2010
Mr. Chutiya
dukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps database
Forgot to appreciate your work sid
+13

Old 11th March 2010
Banned

dhokebaaz has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdhokebaaz has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdhokebaaz has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 22.73 mb DL: 146.39 mb Ratio: 0.16

Old 11th March 2010
Mr. Chutiya
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhokebaaz View Post
appreciating sid's work by giving him a mujra?

Old 11th March 2010
Mr. Chutiya
Why do the uploads sometimes surpass 100% and seem to never end

Old 11th March 2010
Custom title
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Betting Badshah: Winner    Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru      
v_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps database
UL: 54.13 gb DL: 4.64 gb Ratio: 11.67
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukhiatma View Post
Why do the uploads sometimes surpass 100% and seem to never end
Check if you got an upload error in last response from server in such a case.

I am working on fixing it.

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls