Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Old Announcements > FQ Uploader 0.31 - Maintenance update

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 19th February 2010
Custom title
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Betting Badshah: Winner    Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru      
v_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps database
UL: 54.13 gb DL: 4.64 gb Ratio: 11.67
The maintenance update of FQ Uploader is now ready for release. Most of the bugs that were detected in the earlier version have now been corrected. The salient features of this are a queue based uploading facility along with a facility to minimize the app to tray among others.

The detailed changelog is as follows
  • Queue based upload.
  • Drag and drop from windows explorer to upload queue.
  • The "ps" error has been fixed. ( Note: Please allow the uploader a minute or two to recover from "ps")
  • Completed files history with option to save/erase them after each session.
  • The >100%age completion has been fixed.
  • Option to remember password.
  • Run-time error which occurred when the last uploaded file/folder was deleted/renamed has been fixed.
  • Option to show Hidden/system files/folders.
  • Minimize application to tray feature.

Previous release of FQ Uploader can be found here

Suggestions, bug reports etc. are welcome.

Last edited by v_siddhesh : 26th February 2010 at 07:52 AM. Reason: typo

Old 19th February 2010
Custom title
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Betting Badshah: Winner    Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru      
v_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps database
Frequently asked questions

What is this FilesQuick Uploader?

It is a windows based application which can be used to upload files(videos & images) easily onto our very own file hosting site www.filesquick.com.

Why should I give Username and Password?
The files that you upload to FilesQuick will be saved under your username. You can create an username for free from http://www.xossip.com/register.php.

What filetypes are allowed for uploading using FQUploader?
A list of filetypes is available @ http://www.masaladesi.com/filetypes.php

What is an Upload Code?
Whenever you start uploading a file, the server generates a code for the file. This is your Uploadcode.
The Uploadcode comes in handy when you need to resume a broken upload.

I browse to my video folder, but I cannot see any files. What's happening?
Check the file properties, the file is probably hidden. You can enable viewing of hidden files from Options->Show Hidden/System files/folders in FQUploader.

Can I resume an upload if my internet connection is interrupted?
Yes you can! The Uploadcode of the last uploaded file is automatically saved in case you upload is interrupted.
All you need to do is to start the FQUploader again and it will load with the old file pre-selected and the Uploadcode filled in.
Just click the Upload button and it will resume from where it was left off.
NOTE: DO NOT try to select the file again.
As soon as you click anywhere in the file chooser, the uploadcode will vanish and you'll loose your partial uploaded file completely.

What does "Last response from server" textbox means?
This textbox displays the response from the server. At completion of successful upload this textbox will display the message "DONE".
This textbox will come in handy when your upload is interrupted due to some unknown reasons.
In such cases the last response from server will usually contain some details about the error which might prove to be very helpful.

How to change the proxy settings for the FQUploader?
This feature is not available in the beta release.

How do i know what files i have uploaded so far?
You can see the files you have uploaded successfully under the completed files list. Additionally,your uploaded files(videos & images) can be seen HERE, under Orphan Video Uploads/Image Uploads.

What should I do after uploading a file/How to share with others?
Once you uploaded the video files, it will be shown as an orphan upload in FQ. You have to open a new thread and attach the videos and screenshots.
Alternatively you can attach it to an existing Mega thread of yours as well.

Can I add multiple files and upload them?
Yes you can! Choose the file u want to upload and click on the add to queue button. The file is added to the upload queue. After choosing all the files you need click on the upload button. The files will get uploaded automatically one by one. You can also drag and drop files from your windows explorer to your upload queue.

Can i minimize my application to the system tray and hide it?

Yes you can. Just click the minimize button from your uploader's title bar. Make sure that you check the minimize to tray box from you FQUploader options.

I have a different question. what do i do?
Feel free to ask your queries HERE. One of our moderators will get in touch with you ASAP.

Old 19th February 2010
Sunshine

vladmirov has received several accoladesvladmirov has received several accoladesvladmirov has received several accoladesvladmirov has received several accolades
UL: 5.68 gb DL: 6.96 gb Ratio: 0.82
Dear Mod,

Is there a facility for automatic uploading. Say at night from 2 AM to 8 AM for Home 500 users. Addition of such a feature will be greatly appreciated. This request may sound silly but please consider this.

Thanks a lot for bringing out FQ Uploader. This has especially been a boon for me.

Regards.

Old 19th February 2010
Sunshine

vladmirov has received several accoladesvladmirov has received several accoladesvladmirov has received several accoladesvladmirov has received several accolades
UL: 5.68 gb DL: 6.96 gb Ratio: 0.82
An auto upload feature on start up. (Starts uploading files in the queue on start up).This is what I meant.

Old 19th February 2010
Custom title
Quote:
Originally Posted by vladmirov View Post
An auto upload feature on start up. (Starts uploading files in the queue on start up).This is what I meant.
Yeah i get what u meant. Am a Bsnl home 500 user too

Not at the moment. Expect it in the next release. Anyways with this release u can do queue based uploading, so just add the files u want to upload beforehand, set an alarm and click on upload and go back to sleep

Old 19th February 2010
Who do you think I am?
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Betting Badshah: Winner    Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
I_Me_Myself has hacked the reps databaseI_Me_Myself has hacked the reps databaseI_Me_Myself has hacked the reps databaseI_Me_Myself has hacked the reps databaseI_Me_Myself has hacked the reps databaseI_Me_Myself has hacked the reps databaseI_Me_Myself has hacked the reps databaseI_Me_Myself has hacked the reps databaseI_Me_Myself has hacked the reps database
UL: 21.93 gb DL: 21.71 gb Ratio: 1.01
Good work sidd!!

Old 19th February 2010
SHUBHA POONJA ROCKS !!!
Visit my website
  MasalaDesi Birthday Feast: 2nd Runner Up - Uploaders Category      
skoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps database
UL: 33.74 gb DL: 25.53 gb Ratio: 1.32
good work Sid ,

any flashy skin ?

Old 19th February 2010
Custom title
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoar_virus View Post
good work Sid ,

any flashy skin ?
Nothing yet. Just focused on the functionality for this one, will try in future editions

Old 19th February 2010
Visit my website
  Caption: xp Caption Contest    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
hameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps database
UL: 25.37 gb DL: 26.30 gb Ratio: 0.96
Good work sidd!!

Old 19th February 2010
Sage Of Six Paths
Visit my website

dmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps database
Send a message via MSN to dmxrockstar Send a message via Yahoo to dmxrockstar
UL: 23.59 gb DL: 15.72 gb Ratio: 1.50
gud work sid

repped botty

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls