Xossip

Old 17th March 2017
\/\/ork |-|arder Play |-|arder
Visit my website

Montyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to Montyv Send a message via Skype™ to Montyv
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Maverick. View Post
As always, Microsoft fucks up softwares it acquires and Skype is no exception. Earlier, Skype used to allow unique user IDs to be created without any prefix or suffix. That has been dumped and done with. If you try to create an ID today, your unique ID will be something like "live:user123" or your email ID (or phone number).

How is this related to xossip?

In the Xossip Edit Profile Options, the interface provided to enter Messenger IDs neither accepts the new format of Skype unique ID nor accepts Email ID in it. When something like "live:user123" or user@example.com is entered, an error "You entered an invalid Skype name" occurs.

I hope the admins are kind enough to take this into consideration and try to fix the issue.

Thanks in advance. Cheers
No issues !
simply put ur user ID, not tht ("live.xyz") that's it

just click my skyp link.. it shows only the username of my xb and aside it the skyp user ID & if u type tht 'd********9' in the search option in skyp.. u'll directly find me.

Last edited by Montyv : 17th March 2017 at 04:41 PM.

Old 2nd April 2017
Custom title
  Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
htans001 is one with the universehtans001 is one with the universehtans001 is one with the universehtans001 is one with the universehtans001 is one with the universehtans001 is one with the universehtans001 is one with the universehtans001 is one with the universehtans001 is one with the universehtans001 is one with the universehtans001 is one with the universe
I would request to incorporate a facility to add reputation to an individual post which woud add to the reputation point of the thread instead of current 5* rating. This will give a better represtation of the thread and the uploader.
Let me explain. If one particular post of an uploader is liked by some boarder and he clicks the like button, the post as well as the boarder gets one reputation point, so on and so forth.
Thanks

Old 2nd April 2017
Custom title
Visit my website
  Celebrity Contest: Guess the Celebrity Contest      
Mrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
There should be an option for Thread Starter to Delete/Hide posts which are totally unrelated/unwanted to their thread.

Actress Stories for Quick Fapping

Old 10th April 2017
SHUBHA POONJA ROCKS !!!
Visit my website
  MasalaDesi Birthday Feast: 2nd Runner Up - Uploaders Category      
skoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps database
UL: 33.74 gb DL: 25.53 gb Ratio: 1.32
Why dont we enable HTTPS for xossip ?

Old 10th April 2017
Tonight We Dine in Harem

GenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrghostrider View Post
There should be an option for Thread Starter to Delete/Hide posts which are totally unrelated/unwanted to their thread.
Yes/ Repped you.

Old 18th April 2017
sex must be done with love
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
fer_prog has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfer_prog has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfer_prog has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfer_prog has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfer_prog has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfer_prog has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 576.22 mb DL: 1.19 gb Ratio: 0.47
1. like/dislike button in each post in a single thread. so that poster can decide or see which post users like most and dislike most. like/dislike count should be visible to every one. same thing for good comment or reply post.

2. thread starter could delete/hide any inappropriate post in his thread.

3. messenger /chat option for xossip user.

4. comment should be at least 5 five word or something like this.

5.reputation point for each post in a single thread, just like "htans001" dada said.

6 most important thing i missed here is, date and time stamp in each post. currently it shows 2 hours ago, or 1 day ago. this is not the perfect dattime stamp for each post. i think it is very minor change for xossip, but it will added ur sites value to a classy style.

dear moderators, please consider my suggestion...

Old 25th April 2017
Custom title
Visit my website
Mrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenLeonidas2016 View Post
Yes/ Repped you.
Thank you.. It seriously needs to be implemented.. Thread Starters/Content Creators should have absolute control over their thread rather than relying on MODs all the time.

Old 25th April 2017
Custom title
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by fer_prog View Post
1. like/dislike button in each post in a single thread. so that poster can decide or see which post users like most and dislike most. like/dislike count should be visible to every one. same thing for good comment or reply post.
Instead of Likes and Dislikes, I think just likes will do.

Quote:
2. thread starter could delete/hide any inappropriate post in his thread.
This seriously needs to happen.

Quote:
3. messenger /chat option for xossip user.
I don't see this happening (at least not easily).

Quote:
4. comment should be at least 5 five word or something like this.
Users will then just circumvent this by adding some random words. Just like using 10chars in some forums which have letters count.

Quote:
5.reputation point for each post in a single thread, just like "htans001" dada said.
How is this different from Likes/Dislikes?

Quote:
6 most important thing i missed here is, date and time stamp in each post. currently it shows 2 hours ago, or 1 day ago. this is not the perfect dattime stamp for each post. i think it is very minor change for xossip, but it will added ur sites value to a classy style.
Yes.. This could be useful for some. But in the end, it doesn't matter for most.

Old 2 Weeks Ago
COME SHAG AND ENJOY.
Visit my website

puzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps database
Admins now so many members are coming just post pictures &edited. .so. .so many empty threads are here so. ..if once post. .editing will. ..only permission to do xossip teams. ...admins. .not allowed to members editing. ...if editing pictures only request Base of admins. .or 1000 posts members can edit selfily. ..that's good for xossip. ..like chat colurfull. ..abtion also good for xossip .
Please bann imagblur hosting sites*..so many members posting pictures and easily edited so xossip stictily to avoid other hosting sites to uploading images only picture crazy can do to uplaod pictures in xossip so...we can get more hot threads &pictures. .we want strongly recommended picture crazy to upload pictures ... ..this is my one of suggestion.
Now so many threads are empty. ....minimum post count. ...strictly follows is better ..for xossip
Disclaimer:.All these pictures are downloaded from internet in public forums. If any one has any complaint against any pictures dont request me to remove! u can message to xossip modraters &they will remove it!.no copyrted images no legal consequence.to me&my threads.Do Comments& Reps...You will be back for Sure.............***. PLEASE VISIT:: KAVYAMADHAVAN&SHYAMALA MADHAVAN PARAVEDIKAL,MADALASA VANA KAMA,RANIKAL,THE HOT&SEXY MALLU MILF, SLUTTY WHORES,ENTE VANAPOORIKAL CHAVITIALPOORIKAL PARAKOOTHICHIKAL, http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php...165&highlight=

Last edited by puzhankara : 2 Weeks Ago at 07:10 PM.

Old 5 Days Ago

Indian Prince is a pillar of our communityIndian Prince is a pillar of our communityIndian Prince is a pillar of our communityIndian Prince is a pillar of our communityIndian Prince is a pillar of our communityIndian Prince is a pillar of our community
Appreciate this initiative

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1491449

but this should not be limited to Hindi Section and should be extended rather given to all Story sections of XP

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls