Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Old Announcements > Introducing FQ Uploader

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 31st January 2009
Quality @ Quantity
Visit my website
  MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
police_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps database
UL: 34.21 gb DL: 32.74 gb Ratio: 1.04
Can someone come up with a ICON for the FQ uploader !!!

vulcan, onfear, caldevil, needboob, Virsdk AcidicLeo ???

Old 31st January 2009
Custom title

real x has hacked the reps databasereal x has hacked the reps databasereal x has hacked the reps databasereal x has hacked the reps databasereal x has hacked the reps databasereal x has hacked the reps databasereal x has hacked the reps databasereal x has hacked the reps databasereal x has hacked the reps databasereal x has hacked the reps databasereal x has hacked the reps databasereal x has hacked the reps databasereal x has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to real x
UL: 4.27 gb DL: 1.72 gb Ratio: 2.48
It has very good UL speed

Old 31st January 2009
Former 'COUNCIL MEMBER'
Visit my website
  MasalaDesi Birthday Feast: 1st Runner Up - Downloaders Category    MasalaDesi Birthday Feast: 2nd Runner Up - Uploaders Category    MasalaDesi Birthday Feast: Winner - Downloaders Category      
byculla has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbyculla has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbyculla has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbyculla has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbyculla has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbyculla has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbyculla has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbyculla has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbyculla has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 3.49 gb DL: 1.81 gb Ratio: 1.93
THe FQ uploader is superb.
Is it possible that while the FQ upload is active the FQ upload icon is placed on the taskbar, as currently the window when minimized is placed on the main base bar. IF the upload icon is placed on the taskbar v can hide it while the uploading is active(Just like BITTORRENT icon).This prevents from other pc users to know what v r uploading.But as of now if anybody would maximize the window they would come to know about the upload.This becomes a problem for multiuser pc's or pc's in office.
http://www.masaladesi.com/search.php...chuser=byculla
OR
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1338145

Last edited by byculla : 31st January 2009 at 02:50 PM.

Old 31st January 2009
Microsoft MVP

mtvind is hunted by the papparazimtvind is hunted by the papparazimtvind is hunted by the papparazimtvind is hunted by the papparazimtvind is hunted by the papparazimtvind is hunted by the papparazimtvind is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via MSN to mtvind Send a message via Yahoo to mtvind
UL: 9.02 mb DL: 9.02 mb Ratio: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodFather View Post
no one submitted an entry. so i had no choice but to do it myself. one good thing is that it forced me to start learning a bit about visual basic and windows programming which i had never tried earlier.

lovely bhai

Old 31st January 2009
AS HELPFUL AS EVER
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
uthaaraj has hacked the reps databaseuthaaraj has hacked the reps databaseuthaaraj has hacked the reps databaseuthaaraj has hacked the reps databaseuthaaraj has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodFather View Post
The first beta version of FQ Uploader is now ready for release after alpha testing by the FQTF and mods. You can download it here and use it for uploading files, both videos and images, though it is more useful for videos.

The major benefits of this are:
  • duplicate videos are indicated in the beginning, before the actual upload starts, so no wasted effort.
  • much faster than other methods.
  • resumes broken uploads.
This is an initial release where you must upload videos one by one. Queue feature is not yet available.

It should be easy to use and quite self explanatory. Tutorial and FAQ will be posted here in a short while.

So, once again, here is
FQ Uploader ver 0.21

Suggestions, bug reports etc. are invited.

Thanks GF

Old 31st January 2009

alphonso has disabled reputations
UL: 237.87 mb DL: 13.69 mb Ratio: 17.38
Quote:
Originally Posted by byculla View Post
THe FQ uploader is superb.
Is it possible that while the FQ upload is active the FQ upload icon is placed on the taskbar, as currently the window when minimized is placed on the main base bar. IF the upload icon is placed on the taskbar v can hide it while the uploading is active(Just like BITTORRENT icon).This prevents from other pc users to know what v r uploading.But as of now if anybody would maximize the window they would come to know about the upload.This becomes a problem for multiuser pc's or pc's in office.
You mean you want to minimize to system tray instead of the task bar.

http://www.teamcti.com/trayit/trayit.htm

This program will allow you to minimize any window to the system tray.

Old 31st January 2009
Quality @ Quantity
Visit my website
  MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
police_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps database
UL: 34.21 gb DL: 32.74 gb Ratio: 1.04
No takers for this !!!??
Quote:
Originally Posted by police_bike View Post
Can someone come up with a ICON for the FQ uploader !!!

< image > vulcan, onfear, caldevil, needboob, Virsdk AcidicLeo ???

Old 31st January 2009
Former 'COUNCIL MEMBER'
Visit my website
  MasalaDesi Birthday Feast: 1st Runner Up - Downloaders Category    MasalaDesi Birthday Feast: 2nd Runner Up - Uploaders Category    MasalaDesi Birthday Feast: Winner - Downloaders Category      
byculla has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbyculla has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbyculla has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbyculla has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbyculla has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbyculla has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbyculla has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbyculla has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbyculla has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
thanx alphonso i'll try that.
OR

Old 31st January 2009
Former 'COUNCIL MEMBER'
Visit my website
GF u have designed a very userfriendly model.
Request:
A search engine which would classify the videos according to size giving us the options through a dropdown list i.e >100mb, >500mb etc
OR

Old 31st January 2009
Custom title
Visit my website

bnancy is a pillar of our communitybnancy is a pillar of our communitybnancy is a pillar of our communitybnancy is a pillar of our communitybnancy is a pillar of our communitybnancy is a pillar of our community
UL: 66.07 gb DL: 69.20 gb Ratio: 0.95
thx for wunderful work GF!

now i can upload big files at FQ

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls