Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Old Announcements > Introducing FQ Uploader

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 30th January 2009
Quality @ Quantity
Visit my website
  MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
police_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps database
UL: 34.21 gb DL: 32.74 gb Ratio: 1.04
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajarajan View Post
GF himself.

so wat happened 'FQ Uploader' Programming Contest, nobody got one ??

Old 30th January 2009
Sage Of Six Paths
Visit my website

dmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps database
Send a message via MSN to dmxrockstar Send a message via Yahoo to dmxrockstar
UL: 23.59 gb DL: 15.72 gb Ratio: 1.50
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajarajan View Post
GF himself.

Old 30th January 2009
Don Vito Corleone
Visit my website
  Administrator: Administrator of Xossip    Boobs: Guess the Boobs Contest Winner      
GodFather has disabled reputations
UL: 3.30 tb DL: 577.46 gb Ratio: 5.85
Quote:
Originally Posted by police_bike View Post

so wat happened 'FQ Uploader' Programming Contest, nobody got one ??
no one submitted an entry. so i had no choice but to do it myself. one good thing is that it forced me to start learning a bit about visual basic and windows programming which i had never tried earlier.

Old 30th January 2009
Ash'rak
Visit my website
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
PrinceHeart has hacked the reps databasePrinceHeart has hacked the reps databasePrinceHeart has hacked the reps databasePrinceHeart has hacked the reps databasePrinceHeart has hacked the reps databasePrinceHeart has hacked the reps databasePrinceHeart has hacked the reps databasePrinceHeart has hacked the reps databasePrinceHeart has hacked the reps databasePrinceHeart has hacked the reps databasePrinceHeart has hacked the reps databasePrinceHeart has hacked the reps databasePrinceHeart has hacked the reps database
UL: 28.83 gb DL: 9.01 gb Ratio: 3.20
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodFather View Post
no one submitted an entry. so i had no choice but to do it myself. one good thing is that it forced me to start learning a bit about visual basic and windows programming which i had never tried earlier.
Congrats on the public release!

Old 30th January 2009
Quality @ Quantity
Visit my website
  MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
police_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps database
hmm... but i have seen there wer lot queries in that thread

anyway its good for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodFather View Post

Old 30th January 2009
Quality @ Quantity
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceHeart View Post
What is an Upload Code?
Whenever you start uploading a file, the server generates a code for the file. This is your Uploadcode.
The uploadcode comes in handy when you need to resume a broken upload.

Can I resume an upload if my internet connection is interupted?
Yes you can! The uploadcode of the last uploaded file is automatically saved in case you upload is interrupted.
All you need to do is to start the FQUploader again and it will load with the old file pre-selected and the uploadcode filled in.
Just click the Upload button and it will resume from where it was left off.
NOTE: DO NOT try to select the file again.
As soon as you click anywhere in the file chooser, the uploadcode will vanish and you'll loose your partial uploaded file completely.
suppose i have uploaded say 80% of the video and wish to shutdown the system.

i have already copied the upload code. can i resume the upload from 80%, the next time i bootup using the upload code ???

Old 30th January 2009

alphonso has disabled reputations
UL: 237.87 mb DL: 13.69 mb Ratio: 17.38
Yes you can.

Old 30th January 2009
Ash'rak
Visit my website
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
PrinceHeart has hacked the reps databasePrinceHeart has hacked the reps databasePrinceHeart has hacked the reps databasePrinceHeart has hacked the reps databasePrinceHeart has hacked the reps databasePrinceHeart has hacked the reps databasePrinceHeart has hacked the reps databasePrinceHeart has hacked the reps databasePrinceHeart has hacked the reps databasePrinceHeart has hacked the reps databasePrinceHeart has hacked the reps databasePrinceHeart has hacked the reps databasePrinceHeart has hacked the reps database
UL: 28.83 gb DL: 9.01 gb Ratio: 3.20
And its good for everyone.
Specially for our valued members who share video files. And ofcourse when you're one of the Hero of PnV yourself. So upload away and share everything you got

Old 30th January 2009
Quality @ Quantity
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphonso View Post
Yes you can.

Old 30th January 2009
Sage Of Six Paths
Visit my website

dmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps database
Send a message via MSN to dmxrockstar Send a message via Yahoo to dmxrockstar
UL: 23.59 gb DL: 15.72 gb Ratio: 1.50
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceHeart View Post
And its good for everyone.
Specially for our valued members who share video files. And ofcourse when you're one of the Hero of PnV yourself. So upload away and share everything you got
already uploaded and finished

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls