Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> No Holds Barred > wht this looser have to say

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 8th September 2005
Togther v can n v wil make Dif
Visit my website
  Betting Badshah: Winner      
starguy has hacked the reps databasestarguy has hacked the reps databasestarguy has hacked the reps databasestarguy has hacked the reps databasestarguy has hacked the reps databasestarguy has hacked the reps databasestarguy has hacked the reps databasestarguy has hacked the reps databasestarguy has hacked the reps databasestarguy has hacked the reps databasestarguy has hacked the reps databasestarguy has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to starguy
UL: 1.31 gb DL: 873.29 mb Ratio: 1.53

First of all i would like to thank bhenji who had made me so much popular that now more thn 60 % of XB members knows me......thank you so much

I realised know who this bhenji is why he target me only...he was only doin this because i was getting more votes and some people donot wanted me to win....and i know who tht guy was who donot want me to win

guys tell me one thing if i donot pm you thn how will u come to know about my contributions .....i am not forcing anyone to vote for me i am just saying to check out my threads before u vote others thts it....so do u think thts wrong??

more than 100 new members join this XBoard everyday and they donot know who is contributing what and all...they will vote for those guys who are more popular...so the guys newbies like us have to pm thm and tell thm about ours contibution...so do u think thts wrong????

here in Xboard only those members win who are very old to this board or they had lots of friends who supported them....i donot wanna name those guys...u can check out there contributions and telll they donot have even the single thread running and even after this they are being nominated and getting votes...so do u think thts right????

Now this bhenji came and says why people are voting for me in NHB i had only 2 threads working....hey bro you are new to this board at one time i had alomost 9-10 threads running simantanously.....but now i am working on only 3 threads of mine thts jokes, sher-o-shayaries and competition of words and witts....

some one saying tht i always cut copy paste in PNV......guys guys relax i also knows that...thts the only reason i am not asking for vote for me in tht PNV i am sending PM for my bollygallary threads and i donot know whether u knows tht or not but their only original stuffs can be posted there....

many members have critized me of tht he is stupid,,,,he is a** ....guys before commiting on anything just look at you then only u may say anything...atleast i am making my contributions here whetehr they are old stuffs or new one....but what are you contributing?????

i am asking each and every member of Xboard why this bhenji was after me alone only??????

i had a list of members and their messages who are sending pm and asking for votes....i donot think thts wrong because if they do send pm to you then how ppl will come to know about your contributions....below are the some of them

1.adityak

Quote:
Originally Posted by adityak
not me
but u will get it from me tommorow to vote for me in CNT

2. baduri

vote adi for CNT

3. jollygujju

Originally Posted by jollygujju
Hi Buddy !!!

First of Hi from Jollygujju !!!

I have observerd that you are regular visitor for my Bgrade thread.. You are also well aware of the things that XB is going to announce Members' Choice Award..

I have been nominated for the same Bgrade thread and I wish that you take atleast five minutes for me and vote in this poll..

The link is given below...

http://www.xossip.com/mc_pollboo...booth&boothid=9

Thanks once again !!!

Keep in touch

Jolly

4. indkish
Originally Posted by indkish
hey... dunno if u ppl know i provide a lots of masala.. check my signature and also my rain festival thread

do click on this link and vote for me
http://www.desiproject.com/mc_v...id=61&boothid=9

thx,
IK
Mod

5. pondyservice
Originally Posted by pondyservice1
Hi friend,

Please, can u poll your valuable vote to me... I have been nominated for Members Choice award in PnV section

with lov
pondyservice1

6. sarab

If u like my Posts > Vote for me by clicking below link
Click here to Vote.......it takes 5 seconds

and many more more more,.........................

sorry guys i am not against you but i wanna show to them tht i am not alone here who is doing this....i also feel there is nthing wrong in compaigning but posting this due to some of the people who wants to spoil other image...

ohhh one thing i forget to mention there are couples of guys who had supported me at tht time...guys from my bottom of my heart i ...i donot have any hesitation in wrinting your name just tell me i will be give my apprecaition of thanks to you

guys now you had to decide who is right and who is wrong??????

1. why bhenji target me and me only???

2. why many mmebers are being nominated and getting votes even if they donot have any thread running ??????

3.sending members a pm and telling them the reason for choosing is tht right or not??

waiting for your replies

Old 8th September 2005
Friendly neighbourhood halkat
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Ex - Election Commissioner:     Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
adityak has disabled reputations
UL: 19.38 gb DL: 505.92 mb Ratio: 39.22
iam not even nominated in CNT starguy i have no contributions in CNT
All these have been posted in tamancha bhai thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gheun_tak
I need more reps ... i need more reps

Old 8th September 2005
AUNTY :love:

Pappu.Kangi has received several accoladesPappu.Kangi has received several accoladesPappu.Kangi has received several accoladesPappu.Kangi has received several accoladesPappu.Kangi has received several accolades

Old 8th September 2005
Friendly neighbourhood halkat
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Ex - Election Commissioner:     Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
adityak has disabled reputations
UL: 19.38 gb DL: 505.92 mb Ratio: 39.22
he he he admission of guilt starguy ... or do u want to win sop badly.. that u can resort to anything
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gheun_tak
I need more reps ... i need more reps

Old 8th September 2005
AUNTY :love:

Pappu.Kangi has received several accoladesPappu.Kangi has received several accoladesPappu.Kangi has received several accoladesPappu.Kangi has received several accoladesPappu.Kangi has received several accolades
Quote:
Here in Xboard only those members win who are very old to this board or they had lots of friends who supported them....i donot wanna name those guys...u can check out there contributions and telll they donot have even the single thread running and even after this they are being nominated and getting votes...so do u think thts right????

Old 8th September 2005
Not familiar
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
BillClinton has disabled reputations
UL: 32.85 gb DL: 14.97 gb Ratio: 2.19
more power to starguy

u keep up with u'r protest, mate

Old 8th September 2005
~ Lethal wEapON Is baCK~!!!
the ultimate ruler is one with the universethe ultimate ruler is one with the universethe ultimate ruler is one with the universethe ultimate ruler is one with the universethe ultimate ruler is one with the universethe ultimate ruler is one with the universe
Send a message via MSN to the ultimate ruler Send a message via Yahoo to the ultimate ruler
UL: 95.74 gb DL: 78.66 gb Ratio: 1.22
i now see some action in NHB.....keep up the momentum............fir koi mai ka lal nahi kahega ki NHB dry hai

n to shaan hai NHB ki

long live

Last edited by the ultimate ruler : 8th September 2005 at 09:09 PM.

Old 8th September 2005
Togther v can n v wil make Dif
Visit my website
  Betting Badshah: Winner      
starguy has hacked the reps databasestarguy has hacked the reps databasestarguy has hacked the reps databasestarguy has hacked the reps databasestarguy has hacked the reps databasestarguy has hacked the reps databasestarguy has hacked the reps databasestarguy has hacked the reps databasestarguy has hacked the reps databasestarguy has hacked the reps databasestarguy has hacked the reps databasestarguy has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to starguy
UL: 1.31 gb DL: 873.29 mb Ratio: 1.53
stop this ....i alwys thought u were as my good friend....i was not expecting this thing from your side....some1 told me who tht bhenji was...now stop it...ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by adityak
he he he admission of guilt starguy ... or do u want to win sop badly.. that u can resort to anything

Old 8th September 2005
Been There Destroyed That

something else has disabled reputations
UL: 7.01 gb DL: 4.32 gb Ratio: 1.62
hey chill out. Dont take these things seriously Afterall we have lots of other things to worry about in real life..

Anyway, I dont want to comment on this issue as I am not familiar with the rules and regulations of these nominations myself (KQ or GF can u sort this out???)

Anyway, I have suggested that we legalize campaigning thro' PM, so that we wont have any such issues. Lets see what GF and KQ decide abt it..

regards
mike

Old 8th September 2005
Not familiar
BillClinton has disabled reputations
UL: 32.85 gb DL: 14.97 gb Ratio: 2.19
Quote:
Originally Posted by the ultimate ruler
i now see some action in NHB.....keep up the momentum...........
u r, i'll put this thread in my siggy
with title: support starguy
u do it too

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls