Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Torrents > Xossip Torrents - Help and FAQ (Reloaded)

View Poll Results:
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 5th January 2007
Living & Loving It
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
PrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps database
UL: 5.92 tb DL: 448.65 mb Ratio: 13846.98
Quote:
Originally Posted by aussyydesiman View Post
here is the link for the thread where i got the file from??

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=92493

please guide me as to what to do
that torrent seems to be fine,

Please read the FAQs on this page and then PM me if you still need help

Old 6th January 2007
Custom title

aussyydesiman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographaussyydesiman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographaussyydesiman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographaussyydesiman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographaussyydesiman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographaussyydesiman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographaussyydesiman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographaussyydesiman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographaussyydesiman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographaussyydesiman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographaussyydesiman has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrefCus View Post
that torrent seems to be fine,

Please read the FAQs on this page and then PM me if you still need help
i did the firewall test as well but nothing happened i didn't get any mssg ....it displayed the same message as it was doing for the other torrent files. I do have norton internet security on my pc and also norton firewall...does that have anything to do with this problem.

please help

Old 6th January 2007
Don Vito Corleone
Visit my website
  Administrator: Administrator of Xossip    Boobs: Guess the Boobs Contest Winner      
GodFather has disabled reputations
UL: 3.30 tb DL: 577.46 gb Ratio: 5.85
Quote:
Originally Posted by aussyydesiman View Post
i did the firewall test as well but nothing happened i didn't get any mssg ....it displayed the same message as it was doing for the other torrent files. I do have norton internet security on my pc and also norton firewall...does that have anything to do with this problem.

please help
your postbit is not showing any ratio. are you trying torrents from this site or some other?

Old 7th January 2007
Custom title

aussyydesiman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographaussyydesiman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographaussyydesiman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographaussyydesiman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographaussyydesiman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographaussyydesiman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographaussyydesiman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographaussyydesiman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographaussyydesiman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographaussyydesiman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographaussyydesiman has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodFather View Post
your postbit is not showing any ratio. are you trying torrents from this site or some other?
thanks god father for reply....do u mean that i have to upload a torrent file firlst and let toher ppl d/l in order for me to get a good ratio and then i'll be able to download myself.

plss explain??

Old 7th January 2007

alphonso has disabled reputations
UL: 237.87 mb DL: 13.69 mb Ratio: 17.38
"problem connecting to tracker" (11061, connection refused) is connection refused due to port closure.

Open a port on Norton firewall, same as the one your torrent client uses.

You do not have to upload torrents in oreder to download.

@ GF. He is trying a torrent from Xbus as he mentioned this http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=92493 in his earlier post.

Old 7th January 2007

S.O.S is a pillar of our communityS.O.S is a pillar of our communityS.O.S is a pillar of our communityS.O.S is a pillar of our communityS.O.S is a pillar of our communityS.O.S is a pillar of our communityS.O.S is a pillar of our community
UL: 18.17 gb DL: 14.98 gb Ratio: 1.21
hi,
I am looking for "indian housewife suhasini video" also known as indian saree video.
Could anyone please upload it please !
Reps guaranteed

I know lot of us must be having this,.. please ?

Pics & Vids Section
Nature's Amazing Pics

Old 9th January 2007

harami420 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 14.51 gb DL: 11.98 gb Ratio: 1.21
hey newbie to this site, can anyone tell me why it asked again and again to login(never ending) when u try to download torrent file :-( peace

Old 9th January 2007
Living & Loving It
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
PrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps database
UL: 5.92 tb DL: 448.65 mb Ratio: 13846.98
Quote:
Originally Posted by harami420 View Post
hey newbie to this site, can anyone tell me why it asked again and again to login(never ending) when u try to download torrent file :-( peace

you only have to login once to XB to use torrents

Old 9th January 2007
Poda Pulle

rapseez has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrapseez has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrapseez has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrapseez has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrapseez has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrapseez has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrapseez has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrapseez has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrapseez has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrapseez has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrapseez has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrapseez has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 17.17 gb DL: 12.28 gb Ratio: 1.40
I bet this has been asked before but I cannot seem to find any help on my problem. I wish to seed a file that I ve recently downloaded from xboard. I use BITCOMET. Can someone kindly tell me how to seed a file so others can upload it offa me ?

Also I wish to share some videos that i have in my hard drive, how do I go on about it ?

I presume that if I dont share/upload, I ll be banned from future downloads.

Old 9th January 2007
◄----------►
Visit my website
  Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Soccer WCC Organisor: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest      
illegal has disabled reputations
Send a message via ICQ to illegal Send a message via AIM to illegal Send a message via MSN to illegal Send a message via Yahoo to illegal Send a message via Skype™ to illegal
UL: 109.18 gb DL: 43.21 gb Ratio: 2.53
Quote:
Originally Posted by rapseez View Post
I bet this has been asked before but I cannot seem to find any help on my problem. I wish to seed a file that I ve recently downloaded from xboard. I use BITCOMET. Can someone kindly tell me how to seed a file so others can upload it offa me ?

Also I wish to share some videos that i have in my hard drive, how do I go on about it ?

I presume that if I dont share/upload, I ll be banned from future downloads.
read first posts in this help thread,on how to create a torrent and how to seed

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls