Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Completed Contests > ★☆★ Xossip's Guess The Celebrity Contest 2017 (Chitchat and Discussion) ★☆★

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 19th March 2017
Banned

HalfBludPrince has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHalfBludPrince has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHalfBludPrince has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHalfBludPrince has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHalfBludPrince has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHalfBludPrince has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Koi ban na kare to ek baat kahu

Old 19th March 2017
Custom title
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
Royal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Royal Rishi...
NRG se jyada kyun ki contest nhb me ho raha hai

Old 19th March 2017
Custom title

Aditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Kaise ho sab
eakdam mast

Old 19th March 2017
Banned

HalfBludPrince has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHalfBludPrince has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHalfBludPrince has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHalfBludPrince has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHalfBludPrince has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHalfBludPrince has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Hello aal isme dubaa milega kya

Old 19th March 2017
Custom title
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
Royal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps database
Batao bhai

Old 19th March 2017
Custom title
Visit my website
Haan dibba milega

Old 19th March 2017
Custom title

Aditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps database
Quote:
NRG se jyada kyun ki contest nhb me ho raha hai
Contest me wahi baat hai jo NRG me tha bas CC thread me jyada bakchodi ghogii

Old 19th March 2017
Custom title

vijay2309 is hunted by the papparazivijay2309 is hunted by the papparazivijay2309 is hunted by the papparazivijay2309 is hunted by the papparazivijay2309 is hunted by the papparazi
Maje mai.....

Old 19th March 2017
Banned

Judges ka same chutiyapa hua to

Old 19th March 2017
Custom title

Quote:
Koi ban na kare to ek baat kahu
kya hua

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls