Xossip

Old 1 Week Ago
NEAPOLITEANIAN MAFFIA

JackLennon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJackLennon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJackLennon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJackLennon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJackLennon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJackLennon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJackLennon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJackLennon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJackLennon has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by xyxsorry View Post
Hello admin,

my threads views are not counting/increasing inspite of so many visitors viewing, receiving comments mythread. Plz solve issue as soonas possible.
Congrats for noticing this. Views counters are stuck for 8 days at least.
All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet. Credit goes to the original uploaders. Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless and until they violate the rules of Xossip. Once its on the net, its everywhere. Just like virginity: once lost, it's lost forever.
NUDE INDIAN MILF:
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1447094

Old 1 Week Ago
Tere Liye . . . .

lockpascal has hacked the reps databaselockpascal has hacked the reps databaselockpascal has hacked the reps databaselockpascal has hacked the reps databaselockpascal has hacked the reps databaselockpascal has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by xyxsorry View Post
Hello admin,

my threads views are not counting/increasing inspite of so many visitors viewing, receiving comments mythread. Plz solve issue as soonas possible.
Remove all your treasures from Xb. And, run to neighbour country. May be, you can make some handsome ransom for your golds.

Old 1 Week Ago
Custom title

HalfBludPrince has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHalfBludPrince has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHalfBludPrince has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
No one is available for reply

Old 1 Week Ago
AWARA HOON

THE FIGHTER is one with the universe
Admin team barkhast karo purani team brashtachari hogai hai shayad

Old 1 Week Ago
NEAPOLITEANIAN MAFFIA

JackLennon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJackLennon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJackLennon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJackLennon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJackLennon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJackLennon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJackLennon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJackLennon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJackLennon has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Any alternative to such a shitty site?
All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet. Credit goes to the original uploaders. Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless and until they violate the rules of Xossip. Once its on the net, its everywhere. Just like virginity: once lost, it's lost forever.
NUDE INDIAN MILF:
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1447094

Old 1 Week Ago
-\~! IOU Nothing !~/-

Mrghostrider is a pillar of our communityMrghostrider is a pillar of our communityMrghostrider is a pillar of our communityMrghostrider is a pillar of our communityMrghostrider is a pillar of our communityMrghostrider is a pillar of our communityMrghostrider is a pillar of our communityMrghostrider is a pillar of our community
This is getting ridiculous !! Its already been more than 10 days and still not fixed it??

Old 1 Week Ago
-\~! IOU Nothing !~/-

Mrghostrider is a pillar of our communityMrghostrider is a pillar of our communityMrghostrider is a pillar of our communityMrghostrider is a pillar of our communityMrghostrider is a pillar of our communityMrghostrider is a pillar of our communityMrghostrider is a pillar of our communityMrghostrider is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehan69 View Post
Administration was busy celebrating Holi. They'll resolve it ASAP.

Any Update on this?

Old 1 Week Ago
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
UL: 28.53 mb DL: 1.08 gb Ratio: 0.03

its working now

Old 1 Week Ago

Logan_Wolverine has received several accoladesLogan_Wolverine has received several accoladesLogan_Wolverine has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by humtum View Post
< image >

its working now < image >

Thankyou sir ji
I'm not the original up-loader of any photo/video and do not claim any copyright for the same,the credit of these photo/video goes to the original up-loaders only,i have just collected/shared them from other public domain/webportals on the internet.If anything is against the law or Forum rules please notify me ASAP so that it/they can be removed.For faster action, please contact a MODERATOR and/or SUPER MODERATOR as my logging-in is very erratic.

Old 1 Week Ago
Custom title
Visit my website

vikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps database
problem solved

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls