Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Technical Help & Tutorials > unable to delete browsing history in chrome

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 8th March 2017

shamsher9 is a pillar of our communityshamsher9 is a pillar of our communityshamsher9 is a pillar of our communityshamsher9 is a pillar of our communityshamsher9 is a pillar of our communityshamsher9 is a pillar of our community
unable to delete browsing history in chrome

unable to delete browsing history despite using latest versions of cc cleaner and chrome and also deleting manually many times by going into settings.
op system is windows 7 prof edition. also used click and clean latest version yet browsing history remains and even after shutting down and restarting on opening chrome all the previous tab load simaltaneously. can anybody help.
thanks in adv

Old 8th March 2017

shamsher9 is a pillar of our communityshamsher9 is a pillar of our communityshamsher9 is a pillar of our communityshamsher9 is a pillar of our communityshamsher9 is a pillar of our communityshamsher9 is a pillar of our community
unable to delete browsing history in chrome

unable to delete browsing history despite using latest versions of cc cleaner and chrome and also deleting manually many times by going into settings.
op system is windows 7 prof edition. also used click and clean latest version yet browsing history remains and even after shutting down and restarting on opening chrome all the previous tab load simaltaneously. can anybody help.
thanks in adv

Old 9th March 2017
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
UL: 84.11 gb DL: 40.21 gb Ratio: 2.09
Did you check the required box? The browsing history box?

Also, did you select the proper time interval? From the beginning or another time period?

Post a screenshot.

Old 9th March 2017
Custom title
Visit my website
  Celebrity Contest: Guess the Celebrity Contest      
Mrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by shamsher9 View Post
thanks in adv
That means, it gets restored!! Did you not close chrome properly ?? As for history, it could be synced on your account!!

Actress Stories for Quick Fapping

Old 10th March 2017

do not know hot post a screenshot.
period slected was from the begining and yes the proper browsing history box was ticked and used cc cleaner latest version many times and even logged now into google to check syn but no sync was done

Old 10th March 2017

chrome was shut properly. i have using cc cleaner regularly . earlier history was deleted but now with using cc leaner and manually selecting clean browser history from the begining and then on closing chrome and restarting chrome all the opened tabs reappear

Old 10th March 2017

w.lord has disabled reputations
Switch to Firefox

Chrome is a very buggy software. I would argue that it's the worst Google product ever.

I'm using Firefox for more than 8 years, and started using Chrome for 5 years due to it's local popularity.

I discovered - as many online complains - that Chrome is full of bugs and crashes. I noticed in my own Windows 7 that it eats ridiculous amount of my RAM compared to the same amount of opened Tabs in Firefox. It deletes my Profile whenever it pleases (I would love if they just removed that multiple user feature), including my settings, history, add-ons etc. It also often crashes and hangs.

I also have the same issue as yours - the history, cache & everything else remains intact even after clearing it multiple times. I HAVE to use CCleaner to get rid of that junk.

Last edited by w.lord : 10th March 2017 at 02:28 PM.

Old 10th March 2017
hawaa hawaa hawawaa hawaaaa
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund      
Ondipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Ondipuli
UL: 301.51 mb DL: 1.11 gb Ratio: 0.27
>>merged

Old 10th March 2017
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
UL: 84.11 gb DL: 40.21 gb Ratio: 2.09
Quote:
Originally Posted by shamsher9 View Post
chrome was shut properly. i have using cc cleaner regularly . earlier history was deleted but now with using cc leaner and manually selecting clean browser history from the begining and then on closing chrome and restarting chrome all the opened tabs reappear
First close all the tabs that you have opened in Chrome.

Then you can delete the browsing history from Chrome itself, without using third-party applications.

Then quit Chrome. Hope this method works.

Old 10th March 2017
Custom title
Visit my website
  Celebrity Contest: Guess the Celebrity Contest      
Mrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Have you enabled Chrome Sync ?? That would be the only possible explanation!!

Actress Stories for Quick Fapping

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls