Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Karan Johar is dad to twins, via a surrogate

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 7th March 2017
Custom title

kammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter white View Post
So officially he's going to ruin 2 kids' life
2 future actor/actresses ..

They will have more money than anyone else .. their daddy will make movies for them and even if gay or trandgenders .. they will still live a normal life n have kids ..

How's their life ruined?

Old 8th March 2017
Banned

ChandrakantOza has received several accoladesChandrakantOza has received several accoladesChandrakantOza has received several accolades
I heard that, an another super-bharwa, fakk-tard, ladizo ke kapare banaane waala Chhakka,... Manish Malhotra
is also gonna deliver soon such sheedy-shitt.. of a rented-vaginal Baloney, using someone's womb...

Ek din aisa aayega,.. ki Abrahm led ( hakla's najaayees paidaash ) these all chodu kids baraat,....
........ will come in a re-make of a film,. " Phool khile hai gulshan-gulshan,.. ! "

--------------------

Karan has twins through surrogacy. Recently super-shitt-star Tushar Kapoor had one. And of course Hakla had one too earlier. I think Manish Malhotra will also have one soon. But govt is working to put an end to this madness.

When wil TOILET paper publish the baby shower photos?. KJo's might have been very lavish.

BTW, superstar TK bhi kjo biradari wala hai Kyla? Mujhe tho lagta tha uske KhanDan ne Softie ko rakha hai but maybe Sirf wo uske behan ki jaydaad hai

I thought this madness or whatever was already outlawed. So i was surprised to see this nooze.

Why cant these guys learn from Sushmita Sen and adopt some girl thrown away.

In any case they adopted a lifestyle that doesnt produce children. So why bother? I dont understand their logic.

Why go through all such hassle? Pregnancy and stable relationship and all when one can have all these at appropriate price?

If one likes banging same gender and be unconventional, then be unconventional in not having children too. Why crave for them and that too of ones own DNA? Isnt it (according to liberal ch**tiyas who want to be accepted) too conventional and narrow minded to crave for kids of own DNA?

U may say,.. isnt that a personal choice? whether or not to have kids of their own DNA or adopt?
By this logic, even people who are married should adopt? why have their own biological?

I have no issues with personal choices. But just trying to point out how some reserve the right to diss conventions as and when convenient. They want to be seen as unconventional, progressive etc. While still yearning for their own DNA propagation which isn't so progressive from their own perspective.

I think its unfair to expect people (celebrities mainly) to act progressively when it comes to children. Everyone wants a child and he is no exception.

Are you saying that female feticide and surrogacy more or less same?

Why should people, who can reproduce, adopt? And if it is a matter of choice, then what's wrong with choice of sex? If these buggers are forced due to their choice and circumstances, then there are many poor who want a choice of sex becaus of their own circumstances? Why do these dumbos come out and criticise such choices, wear a progressive mask and be all judgemental when they harbour such regressive mindset of DNA choice.

Also, aren't these progressive types worried about poverty, burdening limited resources etc? If they are true to it then they should rather adopt than bring more lives to burden earth further.

So I see hypocrisy in such actions at many levels by KJo types. I would have no prob in their choices if they did not sit in judgement of others and preach liberalism when suitable.

U may say,.. So what other choice did she have if she did not want to marry? Be pregnant and bear a child?
adopt is what he is saying.
But i dont agree with it.

I think progressiveness is not complete for anyone. Just because one has that so called progressiveness, that doesn't mean he/she should be of the same thought consistently, especially when it comes to life changing decisions like kids.

Surrogacy is one of the most beautiful things that has happened in the recent past for people who want their own DNA and cannot.
Same sex couples, single parents and people who cannot themselves have a kid naturally can go this route.

Well why not ? Why not ?? Another bangalan did it with Viv Richards... ?? Neena Gupta ??

Not by any means that I am justifying any evil.

I am questioning the undeserved right to judge or criticise or act all holy. And especially the celebrities deserve more scrutiny because they try to be opinion makers by the virtue of their position.

Wouldn't adoption be a better choice? In Indian context we have to take into account who rents a womb and who hires them. I am pretty sure most who rent their wombs are lower income people and most who hire are rich or upper middle class. So it's paisa bolta hai.

Some says,..Sush has shown such class in this aspect. But I read somewhere she was afraid to death for bearing pregnancy that's why she did that,.. ( just like Oprah Winfrey was not taking flight for years as she was afraid of death ) So what other choice did she have if she did not want to marry? Be pregnant and bear a child?

Someone may say... Why not? It is neither illegal nor unnatural to have children without marriage.

Someone may say.... Maybe his parents wanted a waaris , But hey,.. That is typical Indian mindset with which I don't have any issue but these guys will have problem with such other mindsets. They will exclude some mindsets as regressive if it is theirs but will judge others on ones that are not their problem.

IVF usually involves implanting more than one egg in the hopes that at least one will survive. That's how many IVF pregnancies end up with twins/ triplets.
Now, when they use the technology (spin technology i think), they can figure out the most healthy eggs suitable for implantation. during the process they find out the x or Y chromosomes which in turn tell you the gender of the baby.
I am yet to hear of a single case where people used this IVF as a tool to get the gender of choice. Its a tedious process and there is no guarantee that one would be pregnant. Many a time, you need several rounds of IVFs to get pregnant and the hormones/ the moods/ injections/ physical and emotional stress....its just not worth it, if its your own body/ your wife/ girl friend (Edit: just to clarify its not worth it to persu IVF as a tool for gender of choice).

I dont know this Karan guy and I havent heard his speeches. i merely saw a few movies that he directed. That is all I know about him. So, when i am saying something, I am not really talking from his POV. I am saying in general for any person of popularity.

If he were judging or criticising, then yes, it was undeserved and uncalled. I fully agree.

Adoption maybe a better choice but may not be a suitable choice. I hope you see the difference.

I understand and acknowledge the differences. Like I said I have no problem with anyone with their choices of how they want to lead their life. I am not against surrogacy, gays, celebrities or what have you. My grouse is with those who sit in judgement of others and go all progressive on them when they themselves go regressive when an option is available.

I think Karan Johar is a far more realistic liberal ( Sshhhhh he is madarpaat ) and less hypocritical than, say, SRK. One may say,.. I like Johar's chakka-giri via language smart-arse-ness, not his movies though. Karan is good till he opens his mouth, after that it is all down hall. Sounds so fake. He has no laughing sense, just laughs anywhere,..... This Chhakkaa needs a hard drilling by Khali or so.. .

Actually here we bring up a sensitive topic. Is surrogacy an excuse for tailor-made progeny ?

I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Last edited by ChandrakantOza : 8th March 2017 at 06:57 AM.

Old 8th March 2017
Banned

ChandrakantOza has received several accoladesChandrakantOza has received several accoladesChandrakantOza has received several accolades
Here are six Mo-Fos who underwent thro' these
Billion dollar circus of - Paisa Bolta Hai,... doing Surrogacy.

“Surrogacy is an arrangement or agreement whereby a woman agrees to carry a pregnancy for another person or persons, who will become the newborn child’s parent(s) after birth.” In India, the act of surrogacy is legal since 2002 but doesn’t have a strong legal backing.
Bollywood has been quite a trend setter in this case. Eminent stars have used this medium for childbirth and made this practice quite famous here in India. "

Here are 6 celebs who took aid of surrogacy:

Tusshar Kapoor: He became the first single biological father of Bollywood and welcomed his son, “Laksshya”. The Golmaal actor, who is not married, opted for the means of surrogacy to be a proud biological father of a child.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/h1LdRo_VIck/maxresdefault.jpg

Shahrukh Khan: SRK is the biggest face of surrogacy in India, as he welcomed his third son via this medium. Shahrukh was already a father of 2, Suhana and Aryan when he opted to go for his third child via surrogacy. And just like father, Abram Khan has already swooned millions of hearts with his cuteness.

http://images.indianexpress.com/2016...pg?w=820?w=728

Aamir Khan: Kiran Rao and Aamir were facing problems with childbirth and finally decided to have a baby via IVF. They welcomed Azad Rao Khan on 1st December in 2011.

http://www.cineforest.com/photos/aam...20photos/5.jpg

Farah Khan: Choreographer and director Farah Khan and her husband Shirish Kunder struggled with childbirth for 2 years until she finally went with the IVF procedure.

http://s3.india.com/wp-content/uploa...ish-n-kids.jpg

Sohail Khan: Sohail Khan and his wife Seema gave birth to their first child in 2000. 11 years later, in 2011, they planned to expand their family. They opted for the means of surrogacy for giving birth to Yohan.

https://www.missmalini.com/wp-conten...01/being14.jpg

And last but not the least, the latest addition to this list, Karan Johar kept it a secret for a long time and recently disclosed about the latest development in his life. KJo was blessed with twins last month whom he named as Yash and Roohi. Riding in the ecstatic high, KJo is very happy with the birth of his children which he got successful with surrogacy. The entire film fraternity is also over-joyed with Karan Johar’s family expansion.

Last edited by ChandrakantOza : 8th March 2017 at 07:36 AM.

Old 8th March 2017
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
UL: 84.11 gb DL: 40.21 gb Ratio: 2.09
to Karan ji on his new bundles of joy!

Old 10th March 2017
Banned

surrogacy is cruel - cruel on the baby - cruel on the mom who gives birth to the baby. in a poor 3rd world country like India it's exploitation.

so you find a lady from a poor family who allows you to exploit her body and mind for some money.. i am told for as cheap as 50k. women rent out their wombs and put themselves in mortal danger - sometimes as many as multiple c sections to support this practice.

did you know that the surrogate mom that gives birth to this kid after carrying it in her womb for months doesn't even get to hold it once.. the newborn is separated almost immediately at birth and given to the customer.. who is barred from having any contact with the surrogate

what could be more cruel than that..

i would rather adopt an unfortunate kid than follow thru with this type of exploitation.

Some maha-sootiye may say that,...

[ I fully support surrogacy. From what I know it is a fully regulated legal process, more so like adoption. Of course there are a few cases that falls through the gaps; same like adoption. How exactly is adopting an unfortunate kid different from adopting a baby at birth that has been agreed upon prior?

I say surrogacy is far more safer for the mother and child as I am assuming that the neonatal and prenatal care is taken care of by the people who 'rent her womb'; unlike in the scenario of a mom who cannot afford medical attention during pregnancy and who inturn has to put a child up for adoption after birth.

How is it cruel on the baby? why is the mom having multiple C-sections? Did you mean multiple IVF's?

How is paying 50k after birth in the process of adoption different from agreeing upon a price before implantation?

Is it hard on the mother? Of course it is. No arguing there. I am just making a point that separating a mother and child is painful on the mom regardless of adoption or surrogacy. ]

But I tell ya,... I hate this freaking and fakking business,..
I do not support this rent-a-womb business of surrogacy, Bein-Bhagat.

Absolutely NO NO.

Old 10th March 2017
Custom title

kammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChandrakantOza View Post
surrogacy is cruel - cruel on the baby - cruel on the mom who gives birth to the baby. in a poor 3rd world country like India it's exploitation.

so you find a lady from a poor family who allows you to exploit her body and mind for some money.. i am told for as cheap as 50k. women rent out their wombs and put themselves in mortal danger - sometimes as many as multiple c sections to support this practice.

did you know that the surrogate mom that gives birth to this kid after carrying it in her womb for months doesn't even get to hold it once.. the newborn is separated almost immediately at birth and given to the customer.. who is barred from having any contact with the surrogate

what could be more cruel than that..

i would rather adopt an unfortunate kid than follow thru with this type of exploitation.

Some maha-sootiye may say that,...

[ I fully support surrogacy. From what I know it is a fully regulated legal process, more so like adoption. Of course there are a few cases that falls through the gaps; same like adoption. How exactly is adopting an unfortunate kid different from adopting a baby at birth that has been agreed upon prior?

I say surrogacy is far more safer for the mother and child as I am assuming that the neonatal and prenatal care is taken care of by the people who 'rent her womb'; unlike in the scenario of a mom who cannot afford medical attention during pregnancy and who inturn has to put a child up for adoption after birth.

How is it cruel on the baby? why is the mom having multiple C-sections? Did you mean multiple IVF's?

How is paying 50k after birth in the process of adoption different from agreeing upon a price before implantation?

Is it hard on the mother? Of course it is. No arguing there. I am just making a point that separating a mother and child is painful on the mom regardless of adoption or surrogacy. ]

But I tell ya,... I hate this freaking and fakking business,..
I do not support this rent-a-womb business of surrogacy, Bein-Bhagat.

Absolutely NO NO.

Secondly, if someone wants a child of his/her own that carries their traits and the woman has a weak womb .. is it not cruel to deny her of the happiness she deserves?

You should also be against kidney and heart transplants. They too cause extreme pain and are much dirtier businesses than surrogacy ..

Any parent who opts for surrogacy makes sure that the surrogate mother is healthy, gets extensive medical treatment and gets maximum comfort because it affects their child too ..

But gays masturbating kids out like KJo is an abuse of the system. Whenbhe says he is gay it means God made him never to have kids with a woman.

He masturbated his semen into a cup.
Bought eggs of a female (probably a good looking actress )
Then hired a surrogate mother
Then IMV
Its total WTF .. and no mother's name registered .. it's totally unnatural ..

These children will have a great career and loads of money but they too will not be normal kids once world reminds them they are lab produced rats from a gay father and a pair of bought up eggs!

Old 10th March 2017
Custom title

Congratulations Kjo on the bunch on lab kids you manufactured!

Old 10th March 2017
Banned

The whole thing is,
What about that infant kid,… who got no mother’s milk and started from the very first day,.. dibbe ka milk?

In other words, this business in Kerala and other backward south Indian community has just started like another form of “ veshya-giri” and selling their Bodies,.. just like an another body-selling, Randii-Bazaar and nothing else..

On YT you will see, many interviews of such surrogate mothers, and most are like backward class, poor, sarak pe daatun bechne waali,… vaaghruns, rabaaruns and Bhikharun sort of poor ladies, who does this mainly for Money.

On the other hand, many foreign couples / Hippis / fitrangis , comes to India to use such women, for rent-a-womb program,…..tossing some money at them,… not because their own wife is not capable of producing kids, but in major cases, they are scared of pregnancy and almost all pregnancy remains risky,… so they wanna avoid it, putting that risk on someone else.

If you remember, Shahjahaan’s begum Mumtaz mahal ( Taj fame ) also had died due to pregnancy.

Foreigners find this business a very favorable and God gifted boon,.. as they can throw all risks to our Indian poor Majurans, vaaghruns and bhikharuns,…. , they get their kid,.. and,… chalte bano,… while tossing few sikkes,…. !

Amitabh, may say in Deewaar, “ Main fenke huye paise nahin uthaata,” But look at the height of our poverty and pity,… Vidhi ki Vakrta aur Kismat ki karunta toh dekho !!

Log, apne jaan-jism-jigar aur kaalaja-kalejaa ka tukda,…. apni ruh aur maans-naas, peshi-lahu-snaayu se paala, sincha aur jana huyaa,….ek jeev mein se, paida kiya huaa doosara jeev,… bhi sadak par fenk dete hai,. Paise ko vaste, !!… aur, yeh Firangiis log, fenki huyi paidaayish uthakar, chalte bante hai !

What a Pity ! Can someone here help me classify,….. as pity of that Mother ( who just lost her infant without lapping her ) or Pity of that kid, who was exempted for the milk/lap and goad/aanchal of his/her own mother ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBHs6OI6xIs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcMkWOVuvXY

Old 10th March 2017
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
UL: 84.11 gb DL: 40.21 gb Ratio: 2.09
Many countries do not allow surrogacy. US and India are some of the countries that allow the procedure, which is even more expensive in the US.

Coming to U.S. for Baby, and Womb to Carry It
https://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/06/u...egnancies.html

Old 10th March 2017

kal_el has received several accoladeskal_el has received several accoladeskal_el has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to kal_el
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChandrakantOza View Post
Here are six Mo-Fos who underwent thro' these
Billion dollar circus of - Paisa Bolta Hai,... doing Surrogacy.

“Surrogacy is an arrangement or agreement whereby a woman agrees to carry a pregnancy for another person or persons, who will become the newborn child’s parent(s) after birth.” In India, the act of surrogacy is legal since 2002 but doesn’t have a strong legal backing.
Bollywood has been quite a trend setter in this case. Eminent stars have used this medium for childbirth and made this practice quite famous here in India. "

Here are 6 celebs who took aid of surrogacy:

Tusshar Kapoor: He became the first single biological father of Bollywood and welcomed his son, “Laksshya”. The Golmaal actor, who is not married, opted for the means of surrogacy to be a proud biological father of a child.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/h1LdRo_VIck/maxresdefault.jpg

Shahrukh Khan: SRK is the biggest face of surrogacy in India, as he welcomed his third son via this medium. Shahrukh was already a father of 2, Suhana and Aryan when he opted to go for his third child via surrogacy. And just like father, Abram Khan has already swooned millions of hearts with his cuteness.

http://images.indianexpress.com/2016...pg?w=820?w=728

Aamir Khan: Kiran Rao and Aamir were facing problems with childbirth and finally decided to have a baby via IVF. They welcomed Azad Rao Khan on 1st December in 2011.

http://www.cineforest.com/photos/aam...20photos/5.jpg

Farah Khan: Choreographer and director Farah Khan and her husband Shirish Kunder struggled with childbirth for 2 years until she finally went with the IVF procedure.

http://s3.india.com/wp-content/uploa...ish-n-kids.jpg

Sohail Khan: Sohail Khan and his wife Seema gave birth to their first child in 2000. 11 years later, in 2011, they planned to expand their family. They opted for the means of surrogacy for giving birth to Yohan.

https://www.missmalini.com/wp-conten...01/being14.jpg

And last but not the least, the latest addition to this list, Karan Johar kept it a secret for a long time and recently disclosed about the latest development in his life. KJo was blessed with twins last month whom he named as Yash and Roohi. Riding in the ecstatic high, KJo is very happy with the birth of his children which he got successful with surrogacy. The entire film fraternity is also over-joyed with Karan Johar’s family expansion.

LOL dem Khans are impotent or closet gays. Not that there's anything wrong with it.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls