Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > I was lying on my back NAKED: Kangana shares her shooting experience!

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Phenomenal Beast
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Rehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universe
I was lying on my back NAKED: Kangana shares her shooting experience!

The 'Jaanbaz Julia' of 'Rangoon', Kangana Ranaut, is known for her fearless attitude when it comes to speaking her heart out!

During a recent interview with a popular entertainment portal, the actress talked about the romantic scenes she shot for 'Rangoon'. She says she doesn't like to put a tape on her while doing a backless scene!

"Vishal sir never discussed these scenes specifically. It came in the story. The kind of background Vishal sir and I have as artists, (intimate scenes) it's not a concern," said Kangana (sic)

"I remember a scene in the film where Shahid is removing leeches from my back. And there was something stuck on my breast and there were few people who were fussing over the tapes and this and that. After some time I was lying on my back naked," she added.

While explaining it further she said the don't treat her body like an open vault. She said, "The tape would show and all of it. It was just a back shot I don't know what was the fuss about. We were doing a back shot. I think Vishal liked the fact that I don't treat my body like a 'Khuli Tijori'. I don't think my body is a khuli tijori." (sic)

She even said that she can do a topless scene without using tapes and that too with comfort. "I can do my scenes with comfort. If it is a backless scene then be it. I can do a backless scene without any fuss and without putting tapes. I can just cover myself up after the scene is over. And I think he expected that from me and not have nipples tucked in a tape around you," she asserted. (sic)

Kangana then spoke about girls doing item numbers and expressed that she is totally against it! She said, "I have seen people do that. When girls are doing item numbers, suddenly a herd of people come and put a robe around her body and they put a 'malmal' on her cleavage when the shot is over." (sic)

Further explaining about the same she revealed that she don't hesitate to do erotic scenes. "But again they show it off in the song which will be flashed on all the channels, doing those vulgar and awfully embarrassing steps. So what is the point? I don't behave like that but I am definitely against item numbers. However, I am comfortable doing erotic scenes," she added.

Source

Last edited by Rehan69 : 4 Weeks Ago at 03:35 PM.

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Tonight We Dine in Harem

GenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparazi
Khuli TIJORI. Seems like she cant forget the pounding she received from Pancholi.

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Custom title

kammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our community
She says .. She don't use tapes to cover her nipples, and after sometime she was lyong on her back naked for full public display .. And her body is not khulli tijori .... Makes total sense!

Another interview after being high on drugs .. To get cheap media attention....p

How to see endpoint of earth using smartphone camera - xossip's genius speaks!

Old 4 Weeks Ago

0o8Kumar is beginning to get noticed
She's an attention whore. She is basically well educated, slim and beautiful Rakhi Sawant.

Old 4 Weeks Ago

damage_case has received several accoladesdamage_case has received several accoladesdamage_case has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o8Kumar View Post
She's an attention whore. She is basically well educated, slim and beautiful Rakhi Sawant.
She isnt well educated. After coming in show business (she was whoring around but when she got applauded for Gangster... then her films started tanking and people made fun of her accent) she took english speaking lessons.

Old 4 Weeks Ago

bangali_babu has disabled reputations
UL: 27.19 gb DL: 23.46 gb Ratio: 1.16
kya bakwaas hai yeh? what is she trying to say?

Old 4 Weeks Ago

0o8Kumar is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by damage_case View Post
She isnt well educated. After coming in show business (she was whoring around but when she got applauded for Gangster... then her films started tanking and people made fun of her accent) she took english speaking lessons.
I know, but everybody is well educated when compared to Rakhi Sawant

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Custom title

ChandrakantOza has received several accoladesChandrakantOza has received several accoladesChandrakantOza has received several accolades
Yesterday, she was... and also Rangoon team ( Shahid and Saif ) were on KWK show,..

and Idiot Kjo did not ask her a single thing about

this sex scenes,
Pancholi's lafra-sadan and
recent sexy e-mails to-fro with Hrithik and maili-vidhya expertise application,... etc..

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Custom title

kammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChandrakantOza View Post
Yesterday, she was... and also Rangoon team ( Shahid and Saif ) were on KWK show,..

and Idiot Kjo did not ask her a single thing about

this sex scenes,
Pancholi's lafra-sadan and
recent sexy e-mails to-fro with Hrithik and maili-vidhya expertise application,... etc..
he's gay .. Hence more interested in Saif and Shahid ..

How to see endpoint of earth using smartphone camera - xossip's genius speaks!