Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Malayalam actor Bhavana kidnapped, molested in moving car; one held

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 19th February 2017

aishumomma has received several accoladesaishumomma has received several accoladesaishumomma has received several accoladesaishumomma has received several accolades
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxdev View Post
Good ! Nether I am not glorifying it nor have fantasy to put an victim as conspiracy maker ! I was just replying some posts ! Isn't below quoted post belongs to you!
Ok, In that case sorry to doubt your post, just pointed it.

Old 20th February 2017
Custom title

creamydelight is hunted by the papparazicreamydelight is hunted by the papparazicreamydelight is hunted by the papparazicreamydelight is hunted by the papparazicreamydelight is hunted by the papparazicreamydelight is hunted by the papparazicreamydelight is hunted by the papparazicreamydelight is hunted by the papparazicreamydelight is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 32.00 kb DL: 0.00 b Ratio: -
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuksala View Post
In some sites it's written as rape & some have given molested, dont know exactly what would have happened
Instead of talking about it we have to support her
Hope she is fine & the culprits must be punished so so severely
Even if it is really a rape, and not just molestation, she might now hesitate to pursue it legally, since she knows her name was plastered all over the media. Like AAGE KUAN PICHHE KHAI (आगे कुआँ पीछे खाई)

Matlab BC, kuch bhi ho, paise launde ke hi thukne hain!!

Old 20th February 2017
Custom title
Visit my website
  Celebrity Contest: Guess the Celebrity Contest      
Mrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter white View Post
What I'm saying is, it ain't the first time actresses make up such news to get the attention.
Some leaks their intimate pics and make a drama,

It's just a publicity stunt, now people are talking about her, this is what she really wanted! This bitch is probably happy now!!

Really?? What good does it do to her fame?? I mean none of her film is running now or scheduled to release. In fact she is already committed in handful of films already. Her Co-Star Prithviraj tweeted that, she said that she will not act for some time. So clearly its not some "setup".

At least, she was brave enough to report this matter without holding back.

Actress Stories for Quick Fapping

Old 24th February 2017

reenbanu is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to reenbanu
cheap publicity

Old 24th February 2017
Custom title

kammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our community
The actress files an FIR for molestation not RAPE.

Her ego is hurt and she wants revenge.

Cops tell he molestation will bring small punishment to attackers.

She feeds money to system and next day her report says she's raped.

A rape victim knows the difference between rape and molestation. FIR is filed for rape in first place.

Unless she does not know how a penis enters her vagina ..

I am not in support of molesters .. But i am not buying her BS.

With rape charge police will literally rape those guys in exchange of cash for subordinates and pussy for commissioner ..

Old 24th February 2017
Custom title

kammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our community
By the way she actually is chodu maal.

Old 25th February 2017
Custom title
Visit my website
  Celebrity Contest: Guess the Celebrity Contest      
Mrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by kammyasutra View Post
The actress files an FIR for molestation not RAPE.

Her ego is hurt and she wants revenge.

Cops tell he molestation will bring small punishment to attackers.

She feeds money to system and next day her report says she's raped.

A rape victim knows the difference between rape and molestation. FIR is filed for rape in first place.

Unless she does not know how a penis enters her vagina ..

I am not in support of molesters .. But i am not buying her BS.

With rape charge police will literally rape those guys in exchange of cash for subordinates and pussy for commissioner ..

Wow!! You did not think this through I guess!! Any rape accusation will not be blindly accepted.. They have to undergo medical examination which will attest whether she was raped or not, not her word!!

So, she was alone that night and these guys were 5 to 6 members, and she was under their control for 2 hours, so now tell me, why would they just molest her and let go?? why not attempt for rape!??

Seriously!! I am not saying these actress are saints or whatever.. But in this case, she was affected!!

Actress Stories for Quick Fapping

Last edited by Mrghostrider : 25th February 2017 at 12:41 AM.

Old 25th February 2017
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrghostrider View Post
Wow!! You did not think this through I guess!! Any rape accusation will not be blindly accepted.. They have to undergo medical examination which will attest whether she was raped or not, not her word!!

So, she was alone that night and these guys were 5 to 6 members, and she was under their control for 2 hours, so now tell me, why would they just molest her and let go?? why not attempt for rape!??

Seriously!! I am not saying these actress are saints or whatever.. But in this case, she was affected!!
If a victim is raped the fir is lodged for "rape" and not molestation unless the victim is minor and does not know what penetration is. Cops never wait for a medical examination to write an FIR for rape.
Medical tests are done only to be sure if the victim is telling the truth.

It is undigestable for me to believe that this loose pussy actress does not know what a penetration is! A rape victim goes to cops either crying or enfurious .. Reporting directly for rape and in case of molestation fir-ing for attempt to rape.

Her story smells like blullshixt to me .. I believe she was molested/threatened but not raped.

How much moolah do u think is needed to make the medical report say "rape" especially by someone who is an actress riding an audi ..?

This is my viewpoint on this issue.

Moreover .. Rape is not about sex .. Its about power, dominance, and physical abuse .. Maybe she was only threatened, boobs pressed/ smooched on gunpoint and then let go .. Who knows .. But she was not gangbanged by 5 guys. You have no idea what a rape victim looks like!

If they were bold enough to gabgbang her .. It was much easier for them to kill that biatch .. .....

Last edited by kammyasutra : 25th February 2017 at 02:16 PM.

Old 25th February 2017
☠ KILL ALL INSECTS ϐ
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
dukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps database
UL: 12.32 gb DL: 3.65 gb Ratio: 3.37
Quote:
Originally Posted by kammyasutra View Post
It is undigestable for me to believe that this loose pussy actress does not know what a penetration is! A rape victim goes to cops either crying or enfurious .. Reporting directly for rape and in case of molestation fir-ing for attempt to rape.

Her story smells like blullshixt to me .. I believe she was molested/threatened but not raped.
The whole thing took two hours what'd they do for the remaining 1.9 hours after molesting her then? Play a few games of chess to pass the time?

Read up on Occam's Razor, the simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

Last edited by dukhiatma : 25th February 2017 at 03:20 PM.

Old 25th February 2017
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukhiatma View Post
The whole thing took two hours what'd they do for the remaining 1.9 hours after molesting her then? Play a few games of chess to pass the time?

Read up on Occam's Razor, the simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

the simplest and most logical thing was to launch an fir for rape and not molestation as soon as she reached the police station. She took 24 hrs to be know her cunt was penetrated .. ? Lol.

Last edited by kammyasutra : 25th February 2017 at 10:38 PM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls