Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Malayalam actor Bhavana kidnapped, molested in moving car; one held

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 19th February 2017
.:| It's My Tym 2 Rule XB |:.
Visit my website
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Spot the ball contest: Winner    Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database
Send a message via MSN to .:|PRiN@E|:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:|PRiN@E|:.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter white View Post
enakkenamo publicity kaga ivale koluthi utrupalonnu thonuthu
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackkL View Post
ninte ammene kondu povvumbol angane thanne paranjollo

Use english

Old 19th February 2017
Retired....
Visit my website

dilliappu has received several accoladesdilliappu has received several accoladesdilliappu has received several accolades
randi

Old 19th February 2017
Custom title

fuksala has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfuksala has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to fuksala
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxdev View Post
Old report was molestation; once it confirmed as rape then due to law sites removed name but news were already published till then !

Hope She will get justice !
hope for the good & those culprits have to be punished so severely

Old 19th February 2017
Up against the stem🍁

Walter white has disabled reputations
Send a message via ICQ to Walter white Send a message via AIM to Walter white Send a message via MSN to Walter white Send a message via Yahoo to Walter white Send a message via Skype™ to Walter white
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:|PRiN@E|:. View Post
Use english
What I'm saying is, it ain't the first time actresses make up such news to get the attention.
Some leaks their intimate pics and make a drama,

It's just a publicity stunt, now people are talking about her, this is what she really wanted! This bitch is probably happy now!!

Old 19th February 2017
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Quote:
What I'm saying is, it ain't the first time actresses make up such news to get the attention.
Some leaks their intimate pics and make a drama,

It's just a publicity stunt, now people are talking about her, this is what she really wanted! This bitch is probably happy now!!

Police confirmed as rape after medical examination and one of accused already arrested. It is not make up story. Move from your fantasy world.
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 19th February 2017
Up against the stem🍁

Walter white has disabled reputations
Send a message via ICQ to Walter white Send a message via AIM to Walter white Send a message via MSN to Walter white Send a message via Yahoo to Walter white Send a message via Skype™ to Walter white
Quote:

Police confirmed as rape after medical examination and one of accused already arrested. It is not make up story. Move from your fantasy world.
Haha, from when molest became a rape?

Old 19th February 2017

Miss Whiterose has disabled reputations
Quote:

are you the police or the police with you?

stop spreading the nonsense and stop exaggerating!!

Every hacker has her fixation. You hack people, I hack time.
Whiterose

Old 19th February 2017

aishumomma has received several accoladesaishumomma has received several accoladesaishumomma has received several accoladesaishumomma has received several accolades
Thumbs up

Quote:

My friend I cant get it. why you keep typing this "Police confirmed as 'rape'.." again and again. Whatever it is lets keep it away from framing that individual in any way and protest against these kind of societal attitudes against women.

Old 19th February 2017
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Haha, from when molest became a rape?
When this news was shared that time it was reported as molestation. Check the time of news [ Feb 18, 2017, 9:58 am IST] and check the time of the post 15 which had rape news [TNN | Updated: Feb 19, 2017, 01.25 PM IST].

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Whiterose View Post
are you the police or the police with you?

stop spreading the nonsense and stop exaggerating!!
Are you blind or illiterate! Please check 15 post of this thread ! Member also posted the source.
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 19th February 2017
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by aishumomma View Post
My friend I cant get it. why you keep typing this "Police confirmed as 'rape'.." again and again. Whatever it is lets keep it away from framing that individual in any way and protest against these kind of societal attitudes against women.
Good ! Nether I am not glorifying it nor have fantasy to put an victim as conspiracy maker ! I was just replying some posts ! Isn't below quoted post belongs to you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aishumomma View Post
what rape? Please dont spread false news. just dont fuel these kind of things. All of us here to explore our own fantasies not to mess with real incidents.

Last edited by xxxdev : 19th February 2017 at 11:09 PM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls