Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Malayalam actor Bhavana kidnapped, molested in moving car; one held

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 18th February 2017
Custom title

fuksala has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfuksala has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to fuksala
Malayalam actor Bhavana kidnapped, molested in moving car; one held

Malayalam star Bhavana was reportedly abducted and molested by unidentified men when she was returning home from a shoot in Ernakulam district in Kerala.

The incident took place on Saturday when the men stopped and hijacked Bhavana’s car near Athani in Angamaly. The actress was molested in a moving car till they reached Palarivattom, which is roughly 25 kms away. The accused men got down at Palarivattom and fled in another car.

The actress informed the police that her former driver, Martin, was among those who forcefully entered her car. The police have taken the driver into custody while another accuse Sunil, who also worked for the actress as a driver, is absconding.

The gang also took video and photos of the actress while threatening her of dire consequences inside the running car. The police have registered a case of kidnapping and molestation.

source: http://www.deccanchronicle.com/enter...-one-held.html

Old 18th February 2017

kannan_kallan has many secret admirers
Sad New. Good that she longed a complaint else those morons would have threatened her with it.

Old 18th February 2017
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
UL: 21.98 mb DL: 1.79 gb Ratio: 0.01
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Old 18th February 2017
Custom title

ts5 has disabled reputations
Send a message via Yahoo to ts5
cheap publicity

Old 18th February 2017
Love failure
Visit my website
  Councillor: Council Member      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
any bits

Old 18th February 2017
Visit my website

shesaslut has received several accoladesshesaslut has received several accoladesshesaslut has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to shesaslut
UL: 3.89 mb DL: 42.21 mb Ratio: 0.09
Quote:
Originally Posted by ts5 View Post
cheap publicity
OK let's say you mom was kidnapped & molested, then she lodged a complain- And suddenly she got famous
So what's that cheap publicity?

Old 18th February 2017
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by shesaslut View Post
OK let's say you mom was kidnapped & molested, then she lodged a complain- And suddenly she got famous
So what's that cheap publicity?

Is it really necessary to bring that person's mother in it?couldn't it be told without dragging one's mother ?
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Last edited by xxxdev : 19th February 2017 at 09:40 PM.

Old 19th February 2017
Mera Lund Sanwla, Hua Bawla
Visit my website
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
axba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps database
UL: 10.97 gb DL: 26.31 gb Ratio: 0.42
@shesaslut

You are not allowed to abuse anyone or their family directly or indirectly. Edit your post before someone infract you.

Old 19th February 2017
Say my name

k.bishoo is a pillar of our communityk.bishoo is a pillar of our communityk.bishoo is a pillar of our communityk.bishoo is a pillar of our communityk.bishoo is a pillar of our communityk.bishoo is a pillar of our community
things could have gotten worse in 25KMS....good she is safe...

"My Ultimate Hot Pix Collection Thread - 'My Masturbation Journal' http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1353585

"My super sensual thread - 'CUM on my FACE' http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php...428&highlight=

Old 19th February 2017
Custom title

xossip1101 has received several accoladesxossip1101 has received several accoladesxossip1101 has received several accolades
How daring!!!

Last edited by xossip1101 : 19th February 2017 at 05:55 AM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls