Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > I want to open a restaurant, cook Italian food: Shah Rukh Khan

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 13th February 2017
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
UL: 28.53 mb DL: 1.08 gb Ratio: 0.03
I want to open a restaurant, cook Italian food: Shah Rukh Khan

I want to open a restaurant, cook Italian food: Shah Rukh Khan He has been charming audiences with a variety of emotions and blockbusters since he debuted with Deewana in 1992. But even 25 years later, Shah Rukh Khan is still as passionate as he used to be, and his audiences also yearn for him in equal measure. ďIt doesnít seem like 25 years,Ē says the superstar, as he talks about his children, his creative process, films and cooking. Not many people know that your father was in the hospitality industry. Does your love for food come from him? Not many know about this, but I want to open a restaurant. I want to cook Italian food. Iím like (boxer) Jake LaMotta. When he became fat, he started a restaurant where he used to cook Italian food and serve people. I want to be like that. When I become fat, I want to open a restaurant near Juhu or somewhere, and serve people. I really love cooking. Iíve never had the time to do it. My father and mother used to cook. Iíve started learning how to cook Italian food. I think Iíll look very sexy in just an apron. Of course, most of the guests will run away if Iím only wearing an apron (laughs), but I want to serve people. Have you already started experimenting with cooking? I have been doing it at home, and Iím now making a kitchen for myself. I have bought all the accessories. I was in Europe for three months, so, I learnt from a lady was part of our team and used to cook. And I will keep learning. But seriously, I like to do it for my children. I donít know how to interact with them, and Iím not someone who imposes. But the one thing that connects all of us is Ďkhaana aa gaya haií (the food is here). When I cook for them, I donít feel like Iím encroaching on their space, but khaana toh khayenge hi (but theyíll have to eat food). I like the process of learning. Inshallah, if I get time, then I will be making food for people in another six to seven months at least, at my place. I enjoy it, and itís very therapeutic. Plus, I have some nice pans and pots. for other questions & answers visit http://www.hindustantimes.com/bollyw...rsTPQrY8M.html

Old 13th February 2017
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
after lots of failure , he will do anything

Old 13th February 2017
::Peace::

Kimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by humtum View Post
after lots of failure , he will do anything
Reaching from nowhere to a net worth of more than 600 USD million, he is a failure ?
Pity u and Ur thought

He should have been in xossip and should have won dibbas like u, then he would have been successful

Old 13th February 2017

Kimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Or success has a surname in your dictionary ?

Old 13th February 2017
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimishot View Post
Reaching from nowhere to a net worth of more than 600 USD million, he is a failure ?
Pity u and Ur thought

He should have been in xossip and should have won dibbas like u, then he would have been successful
May be earn a lot, but I am talking about his recent failure one after another and status once known as Badshah of ballywood struggling to give a blockbuster movie and other hand his rivals Aamir and Salman giving one after another successful movies.

I am counting him as actor buy not as business man or nachaniya in all big fat party.

Old 13th February 2017

Quote:
May be earn a lot, but I am talking about his recent failure one after another and status once known as Badshah of ballywood struggling to give a blockbuster movie and other hand his rivals Aamir and Salman giving one after another successful movies.

I am counting him as actor buy not as business man or nachaniya in all big fat party.
Only if u knew about acting, then u should watch FAN for his acting

Besides, this reminds me, I just watched his podcast, where he answers about his view on collections of his movies and what kind of cinema he is doing these days, A theatre artist sure knows what he wants to do and not learn from anyone else, specially people who make movies the south remakes and just biopics

How I wish Sallu and Amir had the guts to make a movie like Fan and act as one or Dear Zindagi, it's about acting for him and not box office collections. Or shall I wait to see Sallu and Amir to release their movies in clash with the likes of Hrithik or Deepika an collect same amount on just half the screens ?

Social media will not teach u to discuss logic, u need to do it yourself

Old 13th February 2017
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
Quote:
Only if u knew about acting, then u should watch FAN for his acting

Besides, this reminds me, I just watched his podcast, where he answers about his view on collections of his movies and what kind of cinema he is doing these days, A theatre artist sure knows what he wants to do and not learn from anyone else, specially people who make movies the south remakes and just biopics

How I wish Sallu and Amir had the guts to make a movie like Fan and act as one or Dear Zindagi, it's about acting for him and not box office collections. Or shall I wait to see Sallu and Amir to release their movies in clash with the likes of Hrithik or Deepika an collect same amount on just half the screens ?

Social media will not teach u to discuss logic, u need to do it yourself
I am not watching his movie from long time, you can justify with many logic if you are a fan of someone but in reality their Fan ( even you) feel bad for him. admire him always because he was outsider for industry but achieved all but you cann't deny that he was sailing on big banner /director/co-stars/music. even under his banner he was playing safe every time with help of his camp. for you amir/sallu depends on biopic or south remake only , but for many others they did everything to entertain their viewers & that only matters for srk also, because if you remove few movies like chak de india, fan ,Ra.one.. after DDLJ. Always played a same character one after another. my dear kimi, you can give any logic to justify your fav star , but for me he is sinking ship now. he can make more movies for his firangi fan & earn lots of money.

Old 13th February 2017

Quote:
I am not watching his movie from long time, you can justify with many logic if you are a fan of someone but in reality their Fan ( even you) feel bad for him. admire him always because he was outsider for industry but achieved all but you cann't deny that he was sailing on big banner /director/co-stars/music. even under his banner he was playing safe every time with help of his camp. for you amir/sallu depends on biopic or south remake only , but for many others they did everything to entertain their viewers & that only matters for srk also, because if you remove few movies like chak de india, fan ,Ra.one.. after DDLJ. Always played a same character one after another. my dear kimi, you can give any logic to justify your fav star , but for me he is sinking ship now. he can make more movies for his firangi fan & earn lots of money.

Thank u. I now know what is acting as per you
For u exclusively, Sallu has decided to remake south Korean movie, have a blast with him and his original ideas.(sic)

U don't watch him, oh my god, it's a loss of 0.000000001℅ in his fandom

Old 13th February 2017
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
Quote:
Thank u. I now know what is acting as per you
For u exclusively, Sallu has decided to remake south Korean movie, have a blast with him and his original ideas.(sic)

U don't watch him, oh my god, it's a loss of 0.000000001℅ in his fandom
Good, if you have understood. Else it's not easy to understand what others want. Sometime you like actor more than character and their acting skills other time you like only acting but not actor.

Actors like paresh Rawal, nasser, Irfan, Nawaz, Manoj they are pillars in acting & your srk can also admit this, but they are not billion dollars emperor like srk.

I am not fan of sallu or even amir, but as they are making entertaining movies and I can watch with kids. But didn't like srk due to his attitude from past few years. Because of this reason fan like you can't teach me acting lesson.

You are much younger to me in that manner my dear, stop my passion for acting after college due to other goal in life else you have clapped for me too.

Old 13th February 2017

Quote:
Good, if you have understood. Else it's not easy to understand what others want. Sometime you like actor more than character and their acting skills other time you like only acting but not actor.

Actors like paresh Rawal, nasser, Irfan, Nawaz, Manoj they are pillars in acting & your srk can also admit this, but they are not billion dollars emperor like srk.

I am not fan of sallu or even amir, but as they are making entertaining movies and I can watch with kids. But didn't like srk due to his attitude from past few years. Because of this reason fan like you can't teach me acting lesson.

You are much younger to me in that manner my dear, stop my passion for acting after college due to other goal in life else you have clapped for me too.
I love stage and have done a lot in college, young or old, it's about understanding the art and nothing else
Pity that u perform at stage yet u going by BO figures ignoring the act totally
I can go on and on in this discussion coz we both have a forte to protect which is build on our own thoughts and basis, but let's stop it, neither of us will change and that's how we r supposed to be

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls