Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Wanderlust > Planning a trip to Germany in 2022

Wanderlust Like travelling? Want reasons to step out from your comfort zone? This is your travelogue.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 7th February 2017
::Peace::

Kimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenLeonidas2016 View Post
what only 2.5 lacs p.p? are you including airfare?
I am only covering 5 days, not much, yes correct, it was somewhere near 2.5 or 2.6 lacs only per person

All Time Favorite
Waqt By Sunny
Haveli By Harshit

Old 7th February 2017

Kimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by :Lone Wolf: View Post
Sunny can help u big time here, he has traveled places , recently he went Kiwi land and Cape town for his projects, besides his passport is almost on the verge of renewal third time , lemme reach out to him for this,. Wait

All Time Favorite
Waqt By Sunny
Haveli By Harshit

Old 7th February 2017
Lone Crusader
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimishot View Post
Sunny can help u big time here, he has traveled places , recently he went Kiwi land and Cape town for his projects, besides his passport is almost on the verge of renewal third time , lemme reach out to him for this,. Wait
would appreciate inputs of sunny too as his was a business travel but during free time how he explored the destination would be beneficial for business travelers.

Old 7th February 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by :Lone Wolf: View Post
would appreciate inputs of sunny too as his was a business travel but during free time how he explored the destination would be beneficial for business travelers.

Yes, and he also will teach all here, how to not receive calls when Ur in travel mode despite being active on international roaming

All Time Favorite
Waqt By Sunny
Haveli By Harshit

Old 7th February 2017
Lone Crusader
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
Quote:
Yes, and he also will teach all here, how to not receive calls when Ur in travel mode despite being active on international roaming
really admire you two friends

Old 7th February 2017
Phenomenal Beast
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Rehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universe
Quote:
Ok, tomorrow, heading to my cooking classes right now
I will write my experience in Belgium, London, USA, Maldives, Indonesia, and Australia
I don't think there is much to write about Singapore or Malaysia, locals hain woh ab and I don't like Thailand

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls