Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > Alastair Cook steps down as England Test captain

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 7th February 2017
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  Councillor: Council Member    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prakash verma View Post
Ye to hona hi tha,indian your hamesha captaincy par effect dalta hai mains team me
Australia aanewala hai

Old 7th February 2017
I'm who I am
  Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by commet89 View Post
Australia aanewala hai
Nothing will be happened with Smith

Khaak congrats ! Iss gold se naa hi chain aur naa hi anguthi ban sakti hai. Upar se halla ho gaya ki mere paas do-do gold hai, ab to insurance karwaana hi parega !

Old 7th February 2017
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  Councillor: Council Member    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by ura dhura View Post
Nothing will be happened with Smith
how u can be so sure?

Old 8th February 2017
I'm who I am
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by commet89 View Post
how u can be so sure?
Oh, there is Warner
He can be captain too

So, Smith can be in trouble if team and he himself fails.

Khaak congrats ! Iss gold se naa hi chain aur naa hi anguthi ban sakti hai. Upar se halla ho gaya ki mere paas do-do gold hai, ab to insurance karwaana hi parega !

Old 8th February 2017

Lounlysoul007 has many secret admirersLounlysoul007 has many secret admirers
Cook Ko Paka Dala India Ne

Old 8th February 2017
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
Quote:
Oh, there is Warner
He can be captain too

So, Smith can be in trouble if team and he himself fails.
if Australia go down badly then they might think of Warner.....we saw his captaincy in IPL

Old 8th February 2017
I'm who I am
Possibly, Root will be new captain for test.

ODI is okay, but he should take him out from T20
not sure enough
he did not do well in T20 in India.

Old 8th February 2017
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
Quote:
Possibly, Root will be new captain for test.

ODI is okay, but he should take him out from T20
not sure enough
he did not do well in T20 in India.
Root in t20s struggle to hit boundaries......Jhonny Bairstow will be a good replacement

Old 8th February 2017
Love failure
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
I want play four more years under Root

-A Cook

Last edited by poospcse : 8th February 2017 at 08:23 PM.

Old 8th February 2017
I'm who I am
Quote:
Originally Posted by poospcse View Post
I want play four more years under Root

-A Cook
Has Root announced as captain?

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls